• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po fights the Ultimate Life Form (Grace)

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
Kars vs Po
  • Both are 8-A
  • This is KP3 Po vs Ultimate Kars
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA
  • This takes place in Amazonia florest
  • Music
images

images

Votes:
  • Kars: 7 (Cloozuma, CBslayeR, Rez, JJSliderman, I'm_Blue_dada_dee_daba_die, DRW001, Oleggator)
  • Po:
  • Incon:

Last edited:
Doesn't Po just get absorbed with the first punch he attemps?

I doubt that'd be his starting move, Po's a nice guy, he'd attempt to incap first, not seal someone in the shadow realm.

Idk, he knew Kai was impossible to defeat otherwise. Then again he does have pretty strong ranged options anyway here, I think.

Isn't his BFR contact based? I'm pretty sure he'd lose a limb if he tries that
Well, Kars previously allowed to characters do contact based attacks(Joseph, Stroiham doing moves almost similar to Po's) so I don't see a difference when Po will do it.

Stroheim is made of metal and Joseph has hamon to protect him, Po has neither. He can admittedly create a "barrier" on his skin with chi as seen with that whole "inner peace" mumbo jumbo in the second movie but he wouldn't use it to attack.

Stroheim is made of metal and Joseph has hamon to protect him, Po has neither. He can admittedly create a "barrier" on his skin with chi as seen with that whole "inner peace" mumbo jumbo in the second movie but he wouldn't use it to attack.
Kars can absorb metal btw, it's on the Shadow vs Kars thread. Anyways I think Kars absorbs? He has like more than absorbtion if it doesn't work.

Wtf, no he can't? At least I don't think he ever does it. But yeah Po would stand a chance if it wasn't for absorption

Bruh you really expect araki to keep in mind that incredibly small detail

Anyway that doesn't matter here

So if Po just resurrects and can't touch Kars without getting absorbed or him regenerating, shouldn't this be Incon?

he does have some ranged stuff, so i'm pretty sure he wins here. kars can ko i guess

I think once Kars realizes that he can't kill Po he'll eventually create an organism that can incap him, and I'm not sure if Po has a way to deal with Kars regen

It's true, kars can definitely hit him with some powerful poison that puts him in a coma. Anyway among other things as i said Po can shield himself with chi and then skadoosh him, or hit his pressure points (if those work), or absorb kars' chi. There's also the chao wa punch kick, which paralyzes, and some other stuff.

I think I'm gonna go with Kars since he's smart enough to go for his win condition first, he's gonna realize that he can't kill his opponent first due to Po getting absorbed and resurrecting. Po won't start to resort to his hax before Kars has already thought of a way to incap

He just doesn't. He wants Joseph to suffer so bad because of him killing his comrades. This isn't the case tho.
So why he wouldn't want Po to suffer(as Kars neatly an selfish person)? Can't say something about stroiham since in this thread is implying that he can't absorb stroiham and in Shadow vs Kars is implied that he can absorb metal, but more important is the fact that he didn't tried to absorb stroiham despite of not knowing that stroiham was cyborg. Even Santana used absorption on vampire once trough his maybe short but appearance and Waamu did it well... "accidentally", both from which comes assumption that Kars who have other ways of dealing in his perfect form (at least transformation if his body parts) would use exactly absorption.

So why he wouldn't want Po to suffer?

Because he has zero vendetta against him and would just want to win in the quickest, safest, risk free way as possible? He makes this clear, blatantly so, that is how he does things.
Joseph isn't exactly his standard fair.
And fyi, acid has to be turned off, not on.
Why didn't he try and absorb Stroheim.
Kars already knew something was up as he couldn't feel his body heat, and already had his blade mode up and out. Why not use the thing that's already up and active?

Because he has zero vendetta against him and would just want to win in the quickest, safest, risk free way as possible? He makes this clear, blatantly so, that is how he does things.
Joseph isn't exactly his standard fair.
And fyi, acid has to be turned off, not on.

Kars already knew something was up as he couldn't feel his body heat, and already had his blade mode up and out. Why not use the thing that's already up and active?
Basically I'll ask few questions then. Can Kars sense difference from Hamon and Po's energy(chi aka)?
And still why exactly absorption cause he still can do at least stuff faster with same blade?

Po can revive after having his body absorbed?
it's soul based yeah. if he can't revive then he actually wins harder since he can project chi through dimensions so he can just attack through the spirit realm

And still why exactly absorption cause he still can do at least stuff faster with same blade?
Because he's not going to just turn the absorption off. Even if he uses other things, it's still gonna be active or used if Po touches him.
It's not one or the other, it can and likely will, be both.

Also hamon can interact with spiritual shit, a bit odd, but it can. Can only presume it's because Hamon is explicitly a way to gain a Stand in and of itself. Don't know how that helps, but it has that.

Back