• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Po fights the Ultimate Life Form (Grace)

Basically I asked about hamon because Kars can sense Po's Chi and misunderstand Po as Hamon user.
(Hoped I told a bit understandable)

I understand Hamon has a spiritual part to it but I doubt that'd allow Kars to straight-up kill spirits, not that it matters much since he'd be in a different world. I also doubt he'd lead with Hamon anyway.

I understand Hamon has a spiritual part to it but I doubt that'd allow Kars to straight-up kill spirits, not that it matters much since he'd be in a different world. I also doubt he'd lead with Hamon anyway.
No, but it'd help incap, or harm. And maybe kill, don't know, we only see it twice, and in specific circumstances.
I'd assume it works on spirits kinda like living beings, just without the extra biological exclusive bits.
Kars would lead with whatever he think would work best.
He says it himself, how he wins doesn't matter. All that matters is that he does, in the quickest, most efficient and safest way possible. And he does this consistently, only failing to do this against a Joseph he had a vendetta against and clarified why (prior to this though, he actually did try a quick easy kill against him).

Also fyi, if Po revives, Kars has like ten million ways to incap. From mind control, poisons, to simply turning him into an undying loyal servant.

"Mind control"
Resisted.
Different methods exist my dude. Just because someone can resist a psychopathic mind control (Mewtwo for example) doesn't mean they can resist complete biological rewiring of the brain for example (mushroom lads for example). Among other types and variants. Po's res doesn't help against Kars if it's just possession.

Po resisted possession by Master Ding, and the influence of the Moon Weevils which go inside the body for their mind control.

Po resisted possession by Master Ding, and the influence of the Moon Weevils which go inside the body for their mind control.
Possession literally doesn't help here.
And clarify the latter.

Though, 10 million ways. Either way.

In one of the last episodes they introduce these moon weevils which crawl in your ear and control your brain, not really seen how it's done though. Po resisted their influence for some time.

Regardless, I'm willing to accept that Po can't resist Kars, fine.

In one of the last episodes they introduce these moon weevils which crawl in your ear and control your brain, not really seen how it's done though. Po resisted their influence for some time.

Regardless, I'm willing to accept that Po can't resist Kars, fine.
Some time? Clarify.
I'm willing to accept he actually can if the reason why Po does applies.
Though Kars has 3 different methods to mind control. And he'd probably do something else anyway.

Normally the Weevils have like a weakness where if you put tea on your face, smack your face with a copper wok, and then sing a song, the Weevils are weakened enough that they're forced out.
Po kind of resisted their mind control for like 5-10 seconds before he started doing that.
It's not great mind res so I think Kars can work around it.

Oh it was only a few seconds? Ok yeah nvm.

Po also doesn't really tend to use physical attacks in this form, mainly just chi blasts.
I'm wondering if Kars can contain all of Po's chi if Po tries to destroy him like with Kai.

Po also doesn't really tend to use physical attacks in this form, mainly just chi blasts.
I'm wondering if Kars can contain all of Po's chi if Po tries to destroy him like with Kai.instant
How far can Po destroy Kars down to in a instant? He can regenerate from beyond 1cm chunks so if he pulls a Dio and like, cuts off the part hit and then just avoids the rest, which he should be easily able to do, he should be able to work around that.

That attack took po at least 18 seconds and didn't really seem like an attack he simply overloaded kai

(Start at the beginning)

They're connected, first one leads into the second.

Yeah that's kinda a huge red flag and kinda looks quite easy to dodge.
And given how long it took...

Yeah, that's why I was curious what Kars' absorption limits were.
Cellular.
His cells emit a acid that assimilates the target down to their cells, breaking even cells apart.
He absorbs the opponent down to their cells. Though Ult Kars has that but unquantifiably better.

Po's energy was far surpassing the energy of every living Kung Fu Master+500 years of energy from the Spirit Realm. Kind of weird to compare, but going off AP it seems like Kars can take in enough energy that he can live Po's chi attack. If this was retroactively applying Paws of Destiny stuff it might be different, but as it stands ig Kars FRA if he starts with incap.

Does it matter how much he can take though? He can just avoid it?

Idk why it's more likely for Kars to do it compared to Po.
Kars' 400 IQ, tens of thousands of years of experience, the in character trait of picking the safest, risk free and most effective way to defeat his foe all factor in.

What is his first move then.
Prep. He always attacked after knowing what his opponent could do, or attacking in secret, killing his for before they could retaliate.
The only time this wasn't the case was with Joseph. Who was already weak, and managed to corner Kars. And Kars did that on purpose for a trap to kill Joseph efficiently.
In Ultimate he just does, his whole time as Ultimate was "tests out his new powers. Chases Joseph. Tries to kill him with hamon. The big cheese".

If we're assuming Kars is neutral and already knows what he can do, I'd assume it wouldn't be any different from how he normally acts, that being, whatever works, works.

Absorption is usually turned on against nonhamon though.
Also tends to make minions, albeit always off screen. But he likes doing that, mostly to criminals or those he's keen on.

In this specific version for Po it's gonna be less likely for absorption to kick in, what with Po spamming long range chi attacks.

In this specific version for Po it's gonna be less likely for absorption to kick in, what with Po spamming long range chi attacks.
About that, Kars can shoot pieces of his flesh that shapeshift into super powered animals, he can control them from afar, manipulate their cellular structure and like, I'm just throwing it out there but if he REALLY wanted to. He could make them emit acid as they're able to shift their cells, and said cells are Kars to begin with.

Also that just means Kars does something else, he has options here, honestly, pretty sure Kars has him beat on range, not because Po doesn't have lethal ranged moves, but because Kars can fire dozens of things at once, and Po is gonna be hard pressed to chi based on how long it took while also avoiding Kars attacks. Which Kars can do while mobile and airborne.

The acid thing would likely just make Po go to the Spirit Realm, assuming the fight is in the mortal realm. And from there Po is basically untouchable. So I would think the animals need to use mind control.

The acid thing would likely just make Po go to the Spirit Realm, assuming the fight is in the mortal realm. And from there Po is basically untouchable. So I would think the animals need to use mind control.
Or poison, or crippling, or turning him into a zombie.
There's a LOT he can do here.

Back