• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
I think this was done before? Both characters have been revised since though so this should be fine.

This is 8-C Homer vs KFP1 Po. Speed is not equal.

Po's AP is > 0.66 tons, Homer's AP is 0.68 tons
Po's speed is Mach 0.91 with Mach 2.2 reaction speed, Homer's speed is Mach 0.51 with, I'm assuming, a higher attack speed with guns.

Who wins and why?

Po (Kung Fu Panda):

Homer Simpson:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Isn't this a bit one-sided? Not only is Po way more skilled and stronger, especially in LS, but the combat speed gap is basically blitz-worthy.

This is KFP1 Po, he's not that skilled. Homer also has range via guns + weapons, regen + resurrection. Also small correction on my part, only Po's reaction speed is Mach 2.2, not combat.

Would the Wuxi Finger Hold work on Homer? IIRC it doesn’t leave anything behind, except maybe a mess of petals.

Just finished watching the movie very good :) but anyway, this fight will mainly be can homer shoot Po before he gets close to him and when it comes to that well homer has shown to be good at keeping his distance away from people and has some very impressive acrobatics even with characters that are physically superior to him like Flanders as we see in the clip who is shown to be a physically buff man in universe

Homer also shows to be highly accurate when it comes to shooting and even throwing so I think he could potentially get in his needed to shot to put po down

Back