• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So can Unicron.

But as I said... what's to stop Unicron from doing the same EXACT THING TO GALACTUS.

Nothing!

Second of all - 'Mind Manipulation (Each evil action taken by mortal beings only happens because Unicron subconsciously wishes for it to be so)'

'Telepathy (Can telepathically communicate with people across the entire cosmos and make them his slaves)'

Kappatalism said:
(Formed from the heart of the Sixth Multiverse
He gets nullified and mind hax. Galactus counter mind haxed moondragon w/ soul stone and thanos, and he has counter mind haxed odin. Mind control is not listed on unicron's page, and galactus definitely can mind control.

Show resistance to the nullifier or switch your vote.
And please don't try and bully me into changing my vote. I don't quite appreciate being told what to do.

NostalgiaTrip said:
Kappatalism said:
(Formed from the heart of the Sixth MultiverseHe gets nullified and mind hax. Galactus counter mind haxed moondragon w/ soul stone and thanos, and he has counter mind haxed odin. Mind control is not listed on unicron's page, and galactus definitely can mind control.
Show resistance to the nullifier or switch your vote.
And please don't try and bully me into changing my vote. I don't quite appreciate being told what to do.
then your vote won't count, as you are being disingenuous when presented with win conditions you cant exceed nor counter. neither of those are resistences to being mind controled.

Well maybe if you actually answered my questions instead of resorting to the same thing.

I'll ask one more time, then. What's to stop Unicron from doing the same thing to Galactus?

NostalgiaTrip said:
Well maybe if you actually answered my questions instead of resorting to the same thing.
I'll ask one more time, then. What's to stop Unicron from doing the same thing to Galactus?
unicron can't nullify.

Has galactus ever resisted the UN?

Edit: read some of the earlier comments, when has he resisted EE from oblivion or death? is this referring to the hyperstorm shit for the oblivion part?

Hykuu said:
Has galactus ever resisted the UN?
Edit: read some of the earlier comments, when has he resisted EE from oblivion or death? is this referring to the hyperstorm shit for the oblivion part?
everytime it is used. he retains his memories each time, shown in the ultimates when he recalls each time the tribunal is killed.

it is used against him? I don't recall the UN ever being used against galactus specifically, and it was mostly implied by abraxas it would neg him aswell (galactus)

Look Unicron has Existence Erasure on his profile. Can Galactus resist that?

I'm not trying to be a fan boy for Unicron, I just know more about him than Galactus. My goals are this.

Establish his powers and limits, while the others do the same for the other combatant... and then peacefully debate which is superior.

TLT has already mentioned he died "countless" times before that, though? He talks about things such as the old hierarchy aswell, as stated by the lords in that scan.

Can he resist outerversal erasure? The UN BFRs entities to Oblivion, and oblivion's EE is above high godly regen ability to regen. It is a mismatch.

Thw page of UN says that it only erases beings from existence, it doesn't say nothing about sending them to Oblivion, or is that outdated/wrong?

I was looking and the match said Unicron's strongest avatar. So his gear of eating multiversal clusters is valid in this battle.

NostalgiaTrip said:
So Kappatalism has been spouting wrong deets? Or something like that? Getting so confused here brah
You're only concused because you are being intentionally dishonest. I just posted scans of the nullifier.

The UN even disregarding oblivion scaling would still be high 1B because of multi eternity scaling, so either way, unicron is getting ******, rip

You're only concused because you are being intentionally dishonest. I just posted scans of the nullifier.

First of all, don't insult me please. Second of all, answer me this. Why do you think Galactus is faster?

Why can't Unicron just erase him and be done with it?

If the UN is that much more superior in tier, then it needs to be restricted.

Otherwise this match-up is a stomp.

Crabwhale said:
If the UN is that much more superior in tier, then it needs to be restricted.
Otherwise this match-up is a stomp.
The OP didn't set restrictions, and its standard equiptment, even with starving galactus.

They both are immeasurable, care to quantify Unicron's speed?

True Form Unicron is Omnipresent. He becomes that which he devours and exists outside the multiverse. He travels the void in no-space . Weakest Avatar is FTL

"Speed is equalized"

And the OP can edit their comment y'know.

You realise this is the being that consumes multiverse clusters right? This is the being that has devours eveeything.

Honestly, he could probably just devours Galactus, or use his existence Erasure.

Back