• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
NostalgiaTrip said:
You realise this is the being that consumes multiverse clusters right? This is the being that has devours eveeything.
Honestly, he could probably just devours Galactus, or use his existence Erasure.
galactus can resist outerversal EE already proven, and you said he needs to use a machine for that

With the Ultimate Nullifier this match is a stomp.

Either the OP should change it, or this is gonna get closed.

Galactus resisting 1-A Existence Erasure is an outlier if his highest peak is only High 1-B. Stick to his 2-A form.

The Gap is not a factor, if he has shown that he resist that, he resist. Resisting Hax is a non factor in Tiers

Outliers exists. People like Ant says that it's fairly hard to compare a High 1-B and 1-A. With the most simple explanation of it to be like comparing a 10-B to High 1-B. Galactus has worse Regenerationn than Unicron too.

If it has Anti feats, than it is an Outlier. Again, it is not an AP thing, if X character resist Y 1-A Mind hax, than he has resistance to Y Mind hax, unless his Cap was lower previous, Reinhard himself can resist 1-A mind hax in his non tier 1 self

Anyone else with their thoughts on this? Galactus has been beaten and killed with non-1-A stuff and guys before.

I mean, I'm not defending Galactus, you just saided that a High 1-B and 2-A shouldn't resist that type of hax, wich is not true, and far weaker people can resist that type of Hax

There are plenty of characters on this site that resist hax way higher then themselves, plus even if he resists 1-A EE that doesnt mean a 1-A or someone else cant still beat him up and kill him, just not with EE.

Personally I think it's ludicrous that Galactus could beat Unicron, but the Kapatalist insists that the NU would wipe him out. So who am I to say otherwise? Plus the big guy does not seem to have anything to protect him, except for maybe devouring the universe that Galactus resides in.

• Shrug*

Not Icarus said:
EE's mainly AP based so there's that.
Ill start a CRT after my immeasurable galactus thread gets approved. I did get galactus to high 1B afterall. Ill get his regen upgraded since he was able to come back from Olivions EE more than once. High Godly or True Godly should fit nicely. Even the other concepts remember.

NostalgiaTrip said:
By the way, I do think the rating is a bit off. If Vector Prime is high 2-A shouldn't Unicron scale to that?
He isn' High 2-A

@Not Icarus

False, EE is not based on AP

NostalgiaTrip said:
Drite77 said:
The NU would wipe he out, so it is a Stomp as of now if Galactus leads with that
Pretty much why I had to change my vote.

• Sigh*
This is a stomp, there is no changing vote because Unicron doesn't have a win con with the UN allowed

Kappatalism said:
Not Icarus said:
EE's mainly AP based so there's that.
Ill start a CRT after my immeasurable galactus thread gets approved. I did get galactus to high 1B afterall. Ill get his regen upgraded since he was able to come back from Olivions EE more than once. High Godly or True Godly should fit nicely. Even the other concepts remember.
I just be really miffed lol. I'm reading this and thinking it sounds conceited lol. 'shakes head '. Anyway good luck with that bro. Maybe you can get Spiderman some love?

I just be really miffed lol. I'm reading this and thinking it sounds conceited lol. 'shakes head '. Anyway good luck with that bro. Maybe you can get Spiderman some love?

Ive read hundreds of comics with galactus and exclusively scale him and a couple others. Galactus has passive time hax/physics hax and things like that so that the machines unicron uses wouldn't work. Galactus also can exist outside of the universe just fine. Galactus, in chracter, can time loop unicron too.

Unicron resists time and space manipulation too. I wish CrabWhale would explain his opinion more on this ngl lol. Since he probably has the best knowledge about Unicron here.

Back