• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Curiously speaking, how many escaped Oblivion's realm again? I remember Juggernaut getting spat out and there's more than just 1 Unicron avatar spark so removing 1 Unicron out of the equation isn't gonna cut it.

Kappatalism said:
Ill start a CRT after my immeasurable galactus thread gets approved. I did get galactus to high 1B afterall. Ill get his regen upgraded since he was able to come back from Olivions EE more than once. High Godly or True Godly should fit nicely. Even the other concepts remember.
I just be really miffed lol. I'm reading this and thinking it sounds conceited lol. 'shakes head '. Anyway good luck with that bro. Maybe you can get Spiderman some love?
Ive read hundreds of comics with galactus and exclusively scale him and a couple others. Galactus has passive time hax/physics hax and things like that so that the machines unicron uses wouldn't work. Galactus also can exist outside of the universe just fine. Galactus, in chracter, can time loop unicron too.
Actually no to that. Unicorn is resistant to Space Time Manipulation. Same for Soul. So time loops are out of the question

Unicron prolly wins then, due to having resistance to basically anything galactus would be able to do against him afaik

Again, Unicron can't permanently inconvenience Milk Boi (9000 IQ pun), and the same can be said for the reverse.

This is a textbook example of a match which keeps on going until the end of time. And after it. Inconclusive.

If the UN is going to be restricted, what is stopping unicron from being mind haxed? What is the extent of unicron's resist? Unicron is a slightly weaker version of galactus it seems.

No he is not.

Unicron regards a baseline 2-A as nothing but an insignificant gnat and in the past has devoured a good chunk of the entire multiverse (the multiverse being made up of multiple multiversal clusters which each contain infinite universes).

His mind hax is on the level of "every evil action or thought ever commited by any creature is direct subconcious influencing from me".

Again, their regen and immortality make this match go nowhere, but if they didn't, Unicron would own.

Well if you count in all the minds of the multiverse(s) to be capable of falling under his influence, then yeah Galactus mind haxes.

Not Icarus said:
Galactus still does not resist corruption.
Galactus resisted the Tribunals Law Manip in the latest strange comic. He is High 1B. Corruption won't work. Galactus also overcame Logos' corruption, too.

Not Icarus said:
Well if you count in all the minds of the multiverse(s) to be capable of falling under his influence, then yeah Galactus mind haxes.
Thats just AoE. Galactus is a Multiverse himself, being born of the 6th Multi-Eternity. I asked for feats of resisting someone of similar power or influencing someone of similar power.

This is NOT Lifebringer.

That's the one with High 1-B. That's the one who is brothers with Multi-Eternity.

He has no effect on this match-up at all.

Crabwhale said:
This is NOT Lifebringer.

That's the one with High 1-B. That's the one who is brothers with Multi-Eternity.

He has no effect on this match-up at all.
You realize there are comics after the ultimates right? Why would his origin change?

I'll reiterate, this is pre-All New All Different.

As in Classic Galactus. As in, has absolutely nothing to do with the new iteration of the multiverse Galactus.

Crabwhale said:
I'll reiterate, this is pre-All New All Different.

As in Classic Galactus. As in, has absolutely nothing to do with the new iteration of the multiverse Galactus.
Why would they be any different? All they did was clarify his oirign. There is a current non-lifebringer galactus, which is the one i am arguing. OP did not specify.

Because the Lifebringer is a cosmic multiversal deity while regular Galactus is usually restricted to a single universe.

...This is how keys work. You can't just composite the character into a single thing when the power gap between them is obscene.

Crabwhale said:
Because the Lifebringer is a cosmic multiversal deity while regular Galactus is usually restricted to a single universe.

...This is how keys work. You can't just composite the character into a single thing when the power gap between them is obscene.
Its all the same character. He is only weaker because of TLT law manip. That was clarified in the Ultimates

Lifebringer did not exist before All New All Different.

And even then, a weakened version of a character is still a weakened version, he can't have assistance from a stronger version.

Crabwhale said:
Lifebringer did not exist before All New All Different.
And even then, a weakened version of a character is still a weakened version, he can't have assistance from a stronger version.
Lifebringer has always been as he is now. We just got clarification on his origin. He has been the counterpart to Order and Chaos, aka Equity, consistently. The Galactus' we see in the normal comics are just M-Bodies, just like the other abstracts. I do not know why people try to downplay him so often. When we read the Galacta comics, she clarifies he constantly holds back and tries to allow each planet a chance to win. He would otherwise just use his empathy/emotional manip and make them all accept their fate. That is why the surfer always rushes ahead and warns the planets of their demise. This is why he does not see them as "statues". Name a character in marvel that he does not scale to that is not Oblivion. I will wait.

...Those versions of him ARE STILL 2-A.

What are you trying to imply here? That even when he's only 2-A he's also High 1-B?

Yes, this is a battle against the M-bodies then, and the M-bodies get no outside help. They only have what is stated on the profile in that specific key and nothing more. That's how it works.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I don't know about Unicron being stronger. Aren't Marvel 2-As infinitely above baseline?
There is nothing on the profile stating as such. I went through all the people he scales to and they are all baseline.

Those profiles need some updates.

Well in that case Unicron might be far lower then. Not that it matters really, this match is still inconclusive becuz REGEN.

Transformers 2-A quantum based cosmology like in the scan I showed above for the transformers actually sounds pretty similar in scale to Marvel. So they might as well be on the same ballpark.

Yeah I agree with that. Transformers is the only franchise I know... that has Multiverse Clusters lol, which are large on their own.

Universal Streams though still elude my understanding. Apparantly they are really grand or something if it keeps getting mentioned that Unicron eats them.

Crabwhale said:

Well in that case Unicron might be far lower then. Not that it matters really, this match is still inconclusive becuz REGEN.
This is the part were I come in.

So you know how Unicron erased everything in the Multiverse, yet Primus cameback?

And Unicron is like, the same dude, but evil.

KarmodF said:
Crabwhale said:

This is the part were I come in.
So you know how Unicron erased everything in the Multiverse, yet Primus cameback?

And Unicron is like, the same dude, but evil.
??

Back