• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twin Tails to Save Us All: Hyper Tails vs. Galactus

wp10166932.jpg
galactus_by_oliverdking_d8y9zvy-375w.jpg

Tails notices a threat approaching the planet through his observatory. With one day left and no other hero aware, he plans to stop it.

Tails has 24 hours to prepare. Galactus is Well Fed.

Speed is Equal. SBA otherwise.

"I can't grow into my full potential if I always fall back on you.": 2 (Gilad Hyperstar, omegabronic)

"It is my destiny to one day give back to the Universe – Infinitely more than I have ever taken from it. So speaks Galactus.": 1 (Eseseso)

"Sonic! Help Me!" (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
1. Galactus is gonna be tier 1 soon.

2. Galactus has tier 1 mindhax (His mindhax = Odin's mindhax = Galactus's mindhax resistance >> Xavier ~= Phoenix), Soul/Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absorption, can attack his enemies in countless layers of existence (Physical, mental, spiritual, astral, abstract, etc.), and Cosmic Awareness so that he will sense Tail's power in advance.

2.5. Also, Marvel's 2-A is baseline 2-A times (infinity^3), so he has the AP/durability advantage (not that it'll really mattter).

Needless to say, Galactus wins by hax stomp.

1. Galactus is gonna be tier 1 soon.

2. Galactus has tier 1 mindhax (His mindhax = Odin's mindhax = Galactus's mindhax resistance >> Xavier ~= Phoenix), Soul/Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Absorption, can attack his enemies in countless layers of existence (Physical, mental, spiritual, astral, abstract, etc.), and Cosmic Awareness so that he will sense Tail's power in advance.
How in character is for him to use any of that? Because while in 2-A key tails only need 1 attack to

2.5. Also, Marvel's 2-A is baseline 2-A times (infinity^3), so he has the AP/durability advantage (not that it'll really mattter).
Tails is invulnerable, and timeline nukes him with 1 attack, before you ask, no, acausality type 1 wouldn't save him, solaris has it with type 4 and he still got affected

Needless to say, Galactus wins by hax stomp.
That depends on how fast and how in character galactus is to use his hax

How in character is for him to use any of that? Because while in 2-A key tails only need 1 attack to
I mean, he has cosmic awareness, and he can feel every thought and every emotion in the souls of entire populations, so he'll sense Tail's powers and break out any of his hax. Like subverting Tails to his will with Soul Manipulation like he did to a disobedient Silver Surfer by draining him of all emotions.
Tails is invulnerable, and timeline nukes him with 1 attack, before you ask, no, acausality type 1 wouldn't save him, solaris has it with type 4 and he still got affected
I mean, Galactus is going to soon get Acausality Type 4, which means he can't just be one-shot. I mean Solaris wasn't one-shot by the Super Trio.

I mean, he has cosmic awareness, and he can feel every thought and every emotion in the souls of entire populations, so he'll sense Tail's powers and break out any of his hax. Like subverting Tails to his will with Soul Manipulation like he did to a disobedient Silver Surfer by draining him of all emotions.
Well, tails is infinitely weaker than him here, would he really go so out there for someone he sees as "insignificant"?

I mean, Galactus is going to soon get Acausality Type 4, which means he can't just be one-shot. I mean Solaris wasn't one-shot by the Super Trio.
Solaris wasn't because he was temporal omnipressent, so an attack throughout all of time acts to him like a normal attack

Well, tails is infinitely weaker than him here, would he really go so out there for someone he sees as "insignificant"?
I mean, he could still sense Tails as someone who could challenge him (since he could likely sense Tail's Chaos Energy and time powers).

Also remember, he exists and can attack his enemies in countless layers of existence (Physical, mental, spiritual, astral, abstract, etc.), so he can kill Tails on the Spiritual level.

I mean, he could still sense Tails as someone who could challenge him (since he could likely sense Tail's Chaos Energy and time powers).
Does he never indulge in any fight in character? Like, i remember a couple of times where he just choose to fight instead of abstractaly nuking everyone he faces
Also remember, he exists and can attack his enemies in countless layers of existence (Physical, mental, spiritual, astral, abstract, etc.), so he can kill Tails on the Spiritual level.
Could you explain better?

As a note that i just thought of, if tails has prep time to see galactus fom his lab and the kind of danger he represents, tails might just chaos control right off the bat, stoping galactus before he can do anything and giving his enough time to hit him once with any ability to temporal nuke galactus

Would his Invulnerability even work in this case given the infinity^3 gap, haven't brushed up on Invulnerability so I don't know how we treat taking attacks that far beyond anything from the invulnerable persons own series.
As long as it isn't of qualitative superiority/higher dimensional difference, it would would work to protect tails

Would his Invulnerability even work in this case given the infinity^3 gap, haven't brushed up on Invulnerability so I don't know how we treat taking attacks that far beyond anything from the invulnerable persons own series.
Afaik it works as long as it’s on the same tier. But if it’s like a dimensional difference in strength then no, unless it has been shown to. Again this is afaik.

Afaik it works as long as it’s on the same tier. But if it’s like a dimensional difference in strength then no, unless it has been shown to. Again this is afaik.
it would be kinda NLF if we're assuming someone with invulnerability is taking something with an infinity^3 gap unless shown

it would be kinda NLF if we're assuming someone with invulnerability is taking something with an infinity^3 gap unless shown
Invulnetabilitu is the same as durability negation, but the oposite, higher dimensional difference can bypass it becaude it is infinitely more complex, but a simple strenght gap is not enough

Think that's an NLF but that's neither here nor there since as of right now that's just how invulnerability works so Galactus just ain't harming Tails for now.

Invulnetabilitu is the same as durability negation, but the oposite, higher dimensional difference can bypass it becaude it is infinitely more complex, but a simple strenght gap is not enough
but uh someone who has High 8-C durability and invulnerability for example isn't taking an infinity*3 gap right?

"It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy."
Yeah, because it doesn't work for every strenght gap, for example, a 8-C invulnerable char would still get one shotted by a 2-A char due to qualitative, higher dimensional difference, a simple 3D big number gap doesn't fall in that

NLF doesn't work here since a limit has been stablished

Last edited:
Not a NLF I said it doesn’t work on everything but if you have something that show what I said is just “afaik” is wrong then go ahead.

Yeah, because it doesn't work for every strenght gap, for example, a 8-C invulnerable char would still get one shotted by a 2-A char due to qualitative, higher dimensional difference, a simple 3D big number gap doesn't fall in that
2-A isn't a higher dimensional difference sometimes tho coz you can be 3D and have 2-A AP so the invulnerability would still work even tho it shouldn't. Its not because its a higher dimensional difference, its literally because its infinity^(insert number).
Low 1-C is when there is a higher dimensional difference, thats where i always thought it started at.

Last edited:
People really underestimate prep time for Tails. Hyper Tails would already know he's coming so he could very much prepare for Galactus and strike him the moment he appears

2-A isn't a higher dimensional difference sometimes tho coz you can be 3D and have 2-A AP so the invulnerability would still work even tho it shouldn't. Its not because its a higher dimensional difference, its literally because its infinity^(insert number).
Low 1-C is when there is a higher dimensional difference, thats where i always thought it started at.
You can be Low 1-C and physically 3D though, like Archie Sonic for example

You can be Low 1-C and physically 3D though, like Archie Sonic for example
idek anymore
i feel like invulnerability wouldn't work when fighting against a 2-A because of a higher dimensional difference, it would be because of such a massive strength gap. maybe it can be both

People really underestimate prep time for Tails. Hyper Tails would already know he's coming so he could very much prepare for Galactus and strike him the moment he appears
Galactus would also have his busted cosmic awareness, he would be able to sense tails power

What is tails answer to the ultimate nullifier? its conceptual EE, varying from Low 2-C to Low 1-A

Galactus would also have his busted cosmic awareness, he would be able to sense tails power
Galactus wouldn't even be there before the battle start so he wouldn't know what Tails is planning beforehand due to SBA
What is tails answer to the ultimate nullifier? its conceptual EE
How fast is that and how in character is that? Also Tails' prep would let him know that and he could use Chaos Control the moment the match starts

Tails could also prepare an attack that would hit Galactus as soon as he spawns into the battlefield (as due to SBA he'll just appear there when the battle starts), and there are also the Wisps that can help here, and more

If this wasn't clear, I'm voting for Tails

bruh if preperation is allowing tails to know such important information about galactus while starting an attack the moment he shows up how is that fair

bruh if preperation is allowing tails to know such important information about galactus while starting an attack the moment he shows up how is that fair
Prep is allowed to do that. Galactus has several ways to also end the fight pretty much immediately. Tails will know what threat he's facing due to prep time he got, so when Galactus comes Tails would be ready

Galactus isnt ending the fight when tails literally knows what hes capable of
obviously hes going to prevent that from happening with that much prep time

2-A isn't a higher dimensional difference sometimes tho coz you can be 3D and have 2-A AP so the invulnerability would still work even tho it shouldn't.
it wouldn't, a char being 3D in dimensionality would still have higher dimensional AP, so yeah it is a higher dimensional difference and as such would work against the 3D invulnerability

Its not because its a higher dimensional difference, its literally because its infinity^(insert number).
i have no idea of what are you even saying now

low 2-C = qualitative superior 4D, it starts with low 2-C for the higher dimensional difference, it actually starts even lower, 2D invulnerability wouldn't do shit against 3D AP

There's a slight misunderstanding here.

Giving Prior Knowledge = Knowing each other's abilities before the fight.

Giving Preparation = An individual setting up to better help themselves before the fight.

I'm not giving either prior knowledge, so Tails having prep doesn't mean he instantly knows everything Galactus can do afaik.

Last edited:
Back