• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pit Galaxy level?

O'k so I'm in an argument with this guy over Facebook about Sora VS. Pit and the guy is making the argument that Pit is Galaxy level at least. Here's his quote...

"the fact that the space pirates are able to steal the starts making them star level and are weaker then the space kraken which literally lives in the galactic sea also making him star level. hades is stronger then both of them and pit survived being crushed in-between his hand while wearing the great sacred treasure, so yeah that's galaxy level endurance. galaxy level strength comes from dark pit who was able to defeat Pandora (also stronger then the space pirates) at her strongest. he attacked pit earlier on in the game and pit was able to hold off his attacks multiple time, even overpowering him in their first fight."

What do you guys think?

Thanks for that, but he's also made another rediculous statement. He claims that the Keyblade can't kill anything other than Heartless and Nobodies and he literally cgives no reason for this.

"debunked? sorry but palutena hid the three sacred treasures INSIDE a constellation which by the way the space pirates stole as stated by plautena herself. even if I misunderstood what the space pirates did with the stars, you haven't debunked galaxy level yet because the space kraken, who lives in the galactic sea, is still star level and hades is still stronger? "heavily relies on others?" if that were true he wouldn't have been able to defeat dark pit, the palutena clone, dyntos, and hades heart so no sora isn't smarter then pit. the guy who is literally dumber then GOOFY can't be called smarter then anyone. I aslo recall VERY FEW fights where sora actually fought alone against someone that WASN'T someone he was familiar with. again with Pandora, pit was able to completely stop punches from dark pit who was more then a match for Pandora in her strongest form (who btw is still stronger then the space pirates. sora may have more movement speed but his most impressive reaction time feat was light speed WITH HELP. pit dodged the lighting bolts (light speed attacks btw) WHILE OFF GUARD. in order for pit to dodge and not get hit, he'd have to react TWICE as fast giving pit the reaction time advantage. the biggest problem sora has is that there is evidence that the keyblade can ONLY KILL HEARTLESS AND NOBODIES. can he hurt other people who aren't, yes but kill them, no. the only way he could kill pit is with magic, but with light speed movement, reaction time, and reflective shields, they just won't be able to kill him fast enough."

It's actuually getting laughable.

Even ignoring the mathematical energy gap, theirs literally hundreds of thousands of millions of Stars in the galaxy so the gap between stealing a couple stars and destroying an entire galaxy is ludicrously high.

Yeah, I have to agree with the others. Galaxy level or even Star level seems too high compared to what's actually demonstrated. However, this could potientlally upgrade them to Small Planet level+. Though, it got mixed reviews and people were unsure if it was legit.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, I have to agree with the others. Galaxy level or even Star level seems too high compared to what's actually demonstrated. However, this could potientlally upgrade them to Small Planet level+. Though, it got mixed reviews and people were unsure if it was legit.
This calc should receive more attention.

Yeah, Space Stations don't really have GBE, so the feat in question is dubious at best. And now that I think of it, I doubt anyone would exceed Continent level? Anyway, everyone's already currently Island level+ via the 77 Gigaton calc, and Hades does have a possibly Country level rating.

Back