• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Justice actually Multi-Galaxy Level?

Well like the title in question revolves around this scene in particular is stated "Justice's information density is equivalent to a galaxy cluster. Could the energy of a single organism exceed that of Systematically networked lifeform.", which at a armchair approach seems cut and dry to Justice being Multi-Galaxy Level Right.

Well first problem being is information density and it's association with the backyard, this is the easier problem to bypass since not everything taken from the backyard is automatically taken to the full scale of the backyard in most cases where it's quantifiable.

The real problem is that this puts justice in a weird position that doesn't have a official term for it, but I'd call it being a power plant. Where you have feats of producing a said energy but no feats to apply said energy into anything combat applicable like striking strength or durability.

Which begs the question "How does this effect the scaling?" Firstly, this scaling would actually be very much locked off from almost all of the cast even characters with direct scaling like Kliff won't get this rating from just fighting justice alone. Second, the scaling only really effects a select few characters in Xrd.

Dizzy and Sol would scale to this due to being able Amp St.Elmo's fire to overload justice, also Sol's Blackhole feat would be upscaled vastly into 3-B due this statement making his fist able to transfer more energy that what can be produced on earth, this would put Sol's base relative to St. Elmo's fire.

Last edited:
Judging by Justice's profile, she's not even rated at 3-B from this statement, so I'm not sure what's even being proposed

Judging by Justice's profile, she's not even rated at 3-B from this statement, so I'm not sure what's even being proposed
The old issue with it was that it was that nobody knew how to translate that into AP except for lina shield's old calc on it, but this runs into the new issue of the lina calc being wrong since justice isn't a celestial body of thousands of light years but canonically 7'7 feet.

The old issue with it was that it was that nobody knew how to translate that into AP except for lina shield's old calc on it, but this runs into the new issue of the lina calc being wrong since justice isn't a celestial body of thousands of light years but canonically 7'7 feet.
We don't use that calc at all

Then what's the argument here?
Mainly justice should be "likely" Multi-Galaxy off her information density being calculated in verse to be equal to a galaxy cluster. I use "likely" since it's not standard to AP or striking strength since this is all contained energy.

The thing is, I'm not sure how one would quantify "information density" in terms of some powerscaling-esque metric. I've only really played Guilty Gear Strive and Xrd Rev 2, and even then, I've only played at locals and stuff rather than actually knowing anything about the story - so it's very hard for me to tell

The thing is, I'm not sure how one would quantify "information density" in terms of some powerscaling-esque metric.
There's at least some ground in physics where information density/mass does effect spacetime akin to gravity but more flips into antimatter when the limit gets reached and information overload happens.
So, if anything it's like containing a large self-destructive amount of energy but never really using it in a fight.

I dont want to get into Guilty Gear powerscaling, but why everyone is Rela+ from a statement about Johnny being SoL?

Like, yeah, not everyone should scale to Johnny, but even Johnny himself is put as Rela+ lol

Anyway, I agree with the thread ig

Last edited:
Back