• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is quick enough. There has been a regen feat for pinkie where she heals on screen after blowing up into pieces, and is shown putting herself together same scene (not off screen regen). Immortality 2 and High Mid Regenerationn. Simple enough hopefully

Don't wthing this will be accepted unfortunately. She's usually just depicted as a normal pony, so I'm not sure the should be used, characters like sponge bob get Regenerationn because he has Ben shown to be a very toonforcey character and regenerates multiple times throughout the show and can also shape his body and other weird stuff. Whereas pinkie pie still only shows this one feat where she somehow manages to pull herself pack together.

No she doesn't. She definitely is one of the oddest and constantly weird like this. Constantly stretched her body like gun, made her head almost into a balloon, and can do such things like this a lot

She can't duplicate herself into pieces though, or constantly take herself apart and then put herself back together.

That's not the point, she doesn't need to do that. Here alone proves she has this sort of regen. It wasn't off screen healing. It's normal to get character and toon force levels, and normal to her kind of powers.

Neutral, but this definately qualifies as Toon Force. We do see her break her body apart, but Mid High Regenerationn is like growing the rest of your body back as opposed to putting all her body parts together. It would still be Regenerationn to some extent however. Immortality Type 2 kinda of makes sense.

Ah. That's true. well, it still would do some really bad damage to her body, maybe the Low-Mid to Mid regen? Since vital parts would have been needed to heal.

Mid Regenerationn starts brain getting severed, which her skull appears still intact. Low-Mid seems legit however.

It's severed from her body, but I meant her head isn't destroyed. But I forgot, head being separated from body probably is Mid. So Mid is fine actually.

Medeus makes sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

It is probably fine to apply Medeus' conclusion. It doesn't seem very controversial.

It's a pretty simple addition, I think we have enough support to apply.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back