• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angry alien picks on a pony (Hyperion vs Pinkie Pie) (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
  • Both Low 6-C
  • Hyperion scales massively above his 1 teraton feat
  • Pinkie Pie scale above 5 teraton - don't know by how much
  • Speed equal
  • those toon force shit looks odd, so hope this ain't a stomp

Society bad:
Power of Friendship:
I need matches for Ninjak:

Pinkie Pie has better regen (Mid vs High-Low) and has Immortality type 2 rather than Hyperion's Immortality type 1, whilst also outscaling AP wise. Can Hyperion even cause substantial damage to Pinkie Pie?

P&A wise, heat. And some space time or probability shit that I don't want to add to his file kek

P&A wise, heat. And some space time or probability shit that I don't want to add to his file kek
Could PP counter that with reality warping / toon force? And will her forcefield even be enough to counter his heat blast if we consider it to be "magic". I haven't watched this show let alone know who tf any of these people are, so if a supporter of the verse could come here that'd be pretty good.

Also space time and prob manip would be based af you should get it added fr fr

Yeah her p&a isn't very clear on that, so that's why I kinda made this.

Meh shouldn't the pony be more skilled? She's got a **** ton of experience too, no?

Honestly reading previous matches apparently Pinkie's file is terribad or some shit, so likely this match is wonk to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back