• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pinhead Vs. Patrick Star

Probably gonna vote Pinhead on this one via Soul Manipulation and Time Stop, which probably bypasses Patricks Mid-High Regenerationn.

It appears that he has to kill Patrick first with something else than soul manip itself for it to work.

Pinhead due to versatility and range, as well as vastly superior intelligence and far more combat experience. He might not be able to kill Patrick, but he could torture Patrick until he wished he was dead. By the time Pinhead got bored, Patrick would be too terrified to ever go after him again.

SBA says that the characters won´t just give up, which means that Patrick will actually go back.

There´s also the fact that Patrick can use his martial arts if pushed down to do so enought, which can allow him to win.

Has he fough before against someone with a few centimeters of size? Patrick can be easily understimated.

Patrick might be able to catch Pinhead off guard if he underestimates him and get in a few lucky blows, but once Pinhead starts to get serious, it will all be over. Pinhead simply has far more advantages. He's way smarter, has way more experience, has versatility, the ability to freeze time, and far more range. Because of Patricks Regenerationn and stamina, as well as SBAs keeping Pinhead from just getting bored and leaving or Patrick from becoming terrified of him from the pain he will inflict on him to the point of never bothering to retaliate or attack him again, he could stay in there for a while, but eventually he will either lose consciousness or become too tired to continue fighting.

Patrick actaully has resistance to pain manip, he once cutted his own arm to stop it from slicing everything.

Speaking of which, Patrick can likely split Pinhead in half with his forbidden karate technique as a last resort.

Patrick at peak regarding intelligence is about as smart as Sandy, suprisingly.

How is Patrick going to cut Pinhead in half when he's so small? Regardless of strength, he could only reach up to Pinhead's feet. That flight was a one off gag from The Sponge Who Could Fly. Even if you do give him that, it would still take some time for him to chop through all the flesh given the size difference. Unless you are going to make Patrick the size of a human like in some other matches on here.

Resistance has limits, and Patrick has clearly felt pain many times in the show. He has never endured the kind of pain Pinhead can dish out.

Patrick only gets that kind of intelligence when he gets brain coral or reads a bunch of books. You have not said anything about that for this match.

Really, I don't see how Patrick could win here. Take advantage of Pinhead underestimating him and attack him while he's off guard? Once Pinhead realizes he's not as harmless as first thought, he will get serious. Use his karate on him? He will have to get past the chains and supernatural powers to get close to him. Create an army of clones via duplication? Pinhead can summon his fellow Cenobites.

SBA puts Patrick at peak, but as that doesn´t fall as a standart for Patrick himself... yeah, you´re right regarding the intelligence.

Second, Patrick sliced a whole supermarket in half in an instant, which to our size would be around 20 centimeters, more than enought to slice in half a leg.

Lastly, changing the size of the characters is becoming something no longer avaiable in Vs. Threads for anyone but Spongebob for stuff like only Spongebob being the one with size manip to begin with.

Well, it sounds like Patrick might be able to take him off guard and cut off part of a leg, but Pinhead can probably survive that, and his time stop can allow him to retreat a safe distance before using all of his powers to their full extant. Superhuman stamina should allow him to continue fighting, and if he uses all of his powers to their full extant, he can probably incapacitate Patrick. If he finds himself in real trouble, he can always summon other Cenobites. That, along with his time stop and extended range, should give him the win.

Part? 20 centimeters with an slice is more than enought to just slice it in half.

The lenght needed to amputate a leg is small enought fo it, that´s what I mean.

Yes, I see your point, though it would probably take more than one strike to do it all the way.

Here's how I see it; Pinhead laughs at Patrick, who takes the opportunity to attack and cut off one of Pinhead's feet and a large part of the leg. Pinhead is shocked and hurt, and quickly retreats, before using his powers to fight seriously, electrocuting Patrick and attacking him with chains, using his better range to attack Patrick from a distance, Patrick continues to regenerate, so Pinhead is forced to keep it up until Patrick runs out of stamina or is knocked out, Pinhead heads back to Hell, injured, to receive medical attention for his leg.

The way I see it, Patrick will lose, but it won't be by death, and he may at least leave Pinhead crippled for life.

Bobsican said:
Second, Patrick sliced a whole supermarket in half in an instant, which to our size would be around 20 centimeters, more than enought to slice in half a leg.
Where are you getting your math?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Where are you getting your math?
An approximation of that one episode where Spongebob manages to teach Patrcik karate, only to end up literally silicing in half everything in his path

Well, I'd say this goes to Pinhead. Not quite a stomp (as said, he could lose half a leg), but his sheer versatility, stamina, experience, longer range, and intelligence should be enough.

I'm not sure we can accurately gauge Pinhead's durability because the only times he has been actually harmed was by a Cenobite that was able to revert his hellish state and the Elysium Configuration's lasers and self-destruction, which would be far beyond Wall level while the other was due to hax.

Bobsican said:
SBA says that the characters won´t just give up, which means that Patrick will actually go back.
"Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma."

Clearly, torture would fall under "fear inducement" and "psychological tricks".

I see Pinhead asking him what he fears most, or if he has any friends or family. Patrick is stupid so he'd say "yes my friend spongebob" and Pinhead would definitely use it as a threat against him seeing as how Patrick literally bawls his eyes out at the thought of his friend merely leaving, easy psychological torture.

So because Patrick is incredibly stupid and Pinhead is at least decently experienced in torture, I would say he wins this because it then allows him to use his soul manipulation and whatnot.

Patrick got character development ever since, he now even takes a trip to burn a statue of Spongebob along the rest of Bokini Bottom to take a break of his existance.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
He doesn't even need to ask what Patrick fears. Telepathy means he can just find Patrick's fears on his own.
It also works in someone that´s sometimes actually portrayed as brainless as Patrick?

Patrick being brainless is a gag, and I'm almost sure it's inconsistent because I recall him sometimes having a small peanut sized brain as well.

If he was actually brainless then he shouldn't be able to walk or talk, but something in his body is clearly allowing him to perceive and think on a high level. In that case telepathy would be a valid option.

Back