• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GAROU FIGHTS..... Patrick (0-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't optional equipment. Low godly is in base form, same with Acausality. Soul Manipulation is a one shot, Acausality means Garou can't kill Patrick and Low-Godly Covers being knocked out unless Garou has feats of knocking out those with Low-Godly.
You can knock out someone independent of their regeneration

Regeneration can't regenerate your consciousness
Regeneration can explicitly do that.
That´s not how regeneration works

Garou wouldn´t kill Patrick, just Knock out him
You quite literally can't knock people with low-godly out. They can regenerate from destruction of the whole body including the brain. So you'd need evidence that Garou can effect consciousness itself.

Wtf, Really?

Can you show some examples please ;-;?
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
he is mixing It with mid Godly
Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete erasure of one's body, mind, and soul.

You quite literally can't knock people with low-godly out. They can regenerate from destruction of the whole body including the brain. So you'd need evidence that Garou can effect consciousness itself.

You are mixing Low-Godly and Mid-Godly

Also, Garou wouldn't destroy anything, he would just leave Patrick unconscious for a while

About Patrick acasuality, he is refering to type 3
Type 3: Temporal Permanence: Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.
But patrick "past selfs" would alread be doing something else so they wwouldn't walk to the present to keep fighting and future patrick selfs would still be K.Oed, patrick type 3 is too basic to actually help him against victory conditions like death or K.O but as I mentioned before, they can be used to counter things like BFR and also protecct them from having their past selfs destroyed by something

Garou won't be knocking Patrick's consciousness out here with Patrick's low-godly regen unless Garou can affect the non-physical aspect of Patrick's mind.

Again you can't knock someone out that's capable of Regenerating their whole body, brain included.
For you regenerate your brain you need that your brain to be destroyed, but Garou wouldn´t destroy Patrick´s brain, when a MMA fighter knock out other MMA fighter he doesn´t destroys his brain, right? It´s simple to understand

For you regenerate your brain you need that your brain to be destroyed, but Garou wouldn´t destroy Patrick´s brain, when a MMA fighter knock out other MMA fighter he doesn´t destroys his brain, right? It´s simple to understand
It doesn't need to be destroyed, it's still being damaged. Also I quite literally practice MMA and Muay Thai, and I can confirm knock outs do damage your brain. The brain is essentially rattling inside the skull which leads to a knockout.

Stop reaching its getting really pathetic.

It doesn't need to be destroyed, it's still being damaged. Also I quite literally practice MMA and Muay Thai, and I can confirm knock outs do damage your brain. The brain is essentially rattling inside the skull which leads to a knockout.
Even if Patrick´s brain regen from any damage Garou do to him, my point is that he won´t simple wake up after being knocked out

Stop reaching its getting really pathetic.
If you guys stop responding me about this i will stop talking about this, lol

Patrick regenerates
uoXTSoE.png

I could pull out some arguments for the "Garou can K.O. Patrick" thing, but i am tired of this topic, so whatever

Anyway, Garou has BFR so he can win

"But Patrick has Time Travel" ☝️🤓

Patrick never went back in time with it, he just went to the future

I could pull out some arguments for the "Garou can K.O. Patrick" thing, but i am tired of this topic, so whatever

Anyway, Garou has BFR so he can win

"But Patrick has Time Travel" ☝️🤓

Patrick never went back in time with it, he just went to the future
comic page time travel just walk to the past lol, spongebob even call him to go back to the firrst panel

comic page time travel just walk to the past lol, spongebob even call him to go back to the firrst panel
1- He never did that in character or even when he was locked in other places

2- His Time Travel feat is he literally going to the future, lol, also, it is just the cover of the comic, no proof that it is something that actually happened

1- He never did that in character or even when he was locked in other places
If he needed to, he would. This is his Extraordinary Genius version
2- His Time Travel feat is he literally going to the future, lol, also, it is just the cover of the comic, no proof that it is something that actually happened
Patrick has dimension hopping and his time travel would let him come back to the previous "comic panel" so he come back to the arena
You even agreed with this lol

It's on the profile, It's usable, this is the characters at their best

Patrick Is normaly dumb
If he needed to, he would. This is his Extraordinary Genius version
Not even in his Extraordinary Genius feats he used his Time Travel, lol

One of the times he could have used his Time Travel and he don´t used (When he had Extraordinary Genius Intelligence) it´s on his profile:

"Patrick's exact intelligence is inconsistent and depends on the joke or plot. Is usually low, but once in a while gets a random stroke of genius, such as when SpongeBob and himself were trapped inside Squidward, and he came up of the idea of Squidward burping, where he said "capturing the Co2 in the ballast tanks, refiring the engine, and riding the shockwave out of there"

he literally used a more complex way to free himself than just uses Time Travel lmao

You even agreed with this lol
I liked his comment because of the "I was talking about a combination of both not them alone lol" part

Both feats are of him travelling to the future, not to the past

I normally don't really like being requested for having to evaluate versus matches, but this seems to be a stomp isn't it? What advantages does Garou have over Patrick?

I normally don't really like being requested for having to evaluate versus matches, but this seems to be a stomp isn't it? What advantages does Garou have over Patrick?
Extreme AP advantage after short acelerated development and radiation burts that can K.O patrick if the battle keeps going for too long, the debate here is "Can patrick even get K.Oed?"

Skimming through the thread, I really do feel like this is a stomp and shouldn't really be added. Knocking someone out with Low-Godly Regen really isn't that simple to just knock out, and all Patrick will do is just outlast him no matter what Garou even tries to do, making even his radiation useless. So I'm just going to close this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back