• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikkon fights a version of Goku (4-B versions)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
As title states, pikkon somehow ends up in a timeline post Kid Buu's defeat. Before his meeting with Beerus and planting radishes for Chichi as a farmer, Goku is curious at this individual who reminds him of piccolo but senses his powerful energy, while Pikkon is confused at his otherworld tournament rival not recognizing him despite the familiar Ki. Regardless, both are up for a spar.

DBS Manga Goku used. BOG 4-B version pre SSJG ritual. Otherwise it's a stomp. Goku starts in base and can transform up to SSJ. SSJ2 and SSJ3 restricted if needed.

Speed equalized if needed.

Pikkon starts with weighted clothing and can take it off.

Win by KO or incapacitation.

Best DB filler character wins the spar:

Hey, it's me! Goku:

They both knock each other out:

Last edited:
Pikkon can oneshot a 30.96 KiloFOE version of Cell while casual and wearing weighted clothing. Pretty sure he has higher LS too. He also has fire that's hot enough to damage Toei Goku, so it would burn this variant.

Pikkon can oneshot a 30.96 KiloFOE version of Cell while casual and wearing weighted clothing. Pretty sure he has higher LS too. He also has fire that's hot enough to damage Toei Goku, so it would burn this variant.
shit. It's a stomp then(?) Would giving DBS mangaverse goku ssj2 or ssj3 do anything or nothing? I'll close it if it does nothing

I thought this Goku was stronger than Ultimate Gohan, or is that only Anime Goku?
It's kind of confusing and strange, but Anime DB, or Toei DB, scales above manga DB, I think, according to the threads I read about anime Toeiverse DB. There isn't a Toei Gohan profile. It's just his Z (which doesn't specify if its the manga or the anime, but I'm assuming its the manga), Super, and Future counterpart.

For Pikkon or for goku? If its for Pikkon, would allowing goku to turn ssj2 or 3 do anything? If it is a stomp otherwise, I'll close it then
For Pikkon. Allowing Goku to turn SS2 or SS3 wouldn't change anything, the AP gap is too big (2.1 KiloFOE vs 30.96 KiloFOE)

No, he isn't 3-A pre-SSJG.
Pikkon is 4-B though, so it is a stomp? Because if DBS manga goku is 3-A then this match still should be closed because DBS manga goku is still a tier above. I saw on DBS manga goku profile that he had a 4-B version along with pikkon which is why I chose to do the match. It's stated in his profile for his BOG key:

At least High 4-C, 4-B with Super Saiyan Forms

Pikkon: Tier: 4-B

Is the profile outdated?

Pikkon is 4-B though, so it is a stomp? Because if DBS manga goku is 3-A then this match still should be closed because DBS manga goku is still a tier above. I saw on DBS manga goku profile that he had a 4-B version along with pikkon which is why I chose to do the match. It's stated in his profile for his BOG key:

At least High 4-C, 4-B with Super Saiyan Forms

Pikkon: Tier: 4-B

Is the profile outdated?
I thought you meant something else.

Anyway, Pikkon still oneshotted Toei SP Cell, so Idk what Goku has going for him here.

I thought you meant something else.

Anyway, Pikkon still oneshotted Toei SP Cell, so Idk what Goku has going for him here.
I don't think anything. I was hoping to give him ssj2 or 3 if pikkon was too strong, but the AP gap is too huge regardless and pikkon would still one shot so... I did equalize speed in case either were to speedblitz.

Regardless, I think this match was a mistake either way. I was thinking that DBS manga goku surpassed his Buu saga self like his other incarnations and his 4-B version pre ritual might be able to do something but apparently not since I forgot about the AP gap and how much stronger Toei Anime DB is compared to the manga DB. (Maybe I got that mixed up that Manga Goku surpassed his Buu saga self?)

Maybe goku could just instant kamehameha but that probably wouldn't do much damage and Pikkon has already seen it before from Toei Goku(?)

Guess thats another anime DB vs DBS manga that can't happen because of one shot or speedblitz. I guess we can close this but idk how to

Last edited:
I don't think anything. I was hoping to give him ssj2 or 3 if pikkon was too strong, but the AP gap is too huge regardless and pikkon would still one shot so... I did equalize speed in case either were to speedblitz.
I guess if the speeds are equalized in base, Goku blitzing gives him a chance, but that isn't allowed anyway.
Regardless, I think this match was a mistake either way. I was thinking that DBS manga goku surpassed his Buu saga self like his other incarnations and his 4-B version pre ritual might be able to do something but apparently not since I forgot about the AP gap and how much stronger Toei Anime DB is compared to the manga DB. (Maybe I got that mixed up that Manga Goku surpassed his Buu saga self?)
He did, but Pikkon still annihilates him.

Thanks anyway. RIP any good close DB anime vs DBS manga matches. Sucks how most of them are stomps in either scenarios. I need help closing this. I'm gonna try and see if there's any good DBS manga frieza matches, and not against the DB anime.

Back