• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phineas's forcefield feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
phineas with preparation is at least 4-A. however, the description states that he casually created a robot capable of generating a forcefield arround the ENTIRE galaxy. why is this only multi solar system, this affected the entire galaxy and he did it for fun. why not 3-C?

I also think that 3-C seems reasonable.

Well, we tend to gauge such feats as 3-C. He could just as easily have gradually shrunk the forcefield, and destroyed the contents.

He made the potion, but it was Doof's machine that spread it through the universe. Idk if it counts.

Although I remember an episode where Doof stated one of his machines could accidentaly destroy the universe.

Edit: Also, doesn't he have Ferb's help to do his inventions? That should mentioned in the profile.

I wonder about the potion too.

Also given he made this forcefield while "having fun" wouldnt that mean he could do more? Making it "At Least east 3-C"?

Jucaslucas said:
He made the potion, but it was Doof's machine that spread it through the universe. Idk if it counts. Although I remember an episode where Doof stated one of his machines could accidentaly destroy the universe.
Eventually we should make profile for him.

Dark649 said:
Jucaslucas said:
He made the potion, but it was Doof's machine that spread it through the universe. Idk if it counts. Although I remember an episode where Doof stated one of his machines could accidentaly destroy the universe.
Eventually we should make profile for him.
Doof would be 3-A from that

Wouldn't Phineas and Ferb scale off of Doof? IIRC their inventions are usually portrayed as superior to Doofs considering his inventions always have flaws in them. Or are they around the same level?

Well, the one that could potentially destroy the universe was a time accelerating machine that he built to make his golf game with his brother end faster. It wasn't made to cause mass destruction or anything.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
A forcefield meant to protect a galaxy that can't take galaxy level attacks is kinda weird too
Em.... The shield was to evade that Phineas' friends escape. Originally the shield was the size of a small house.

Speaking of Doof, according to this, he made the entire Universe grow bigger. Not sure what tier that would be, I'm guessing 3-B to 3-A.

LoyalservantofInti said:
I don't remember that.
The first one is when Candace mayoress. The second is one where Candace (Really? You again?) Use Doom's inator to reset the universe and tried to bust Phineas and Ferb

Yes. It most likely is a Low 2-C feat, if somebody wants to create a profile for Doofenschmirtz.

I'll prefer to calc some of his durability feats first.

Also, he was able to match Perry on multiples ocassions, right?

I think that he has fought back reasonably well at times though.

Doof can generally give him a decent fight. Perry usually just messes with his inventions then runs away before they explode on Doof's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back