• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phineas's forcefield feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doofenshmirtz would probably be High 6-A/5-C as a low end. Maybe even 4-C.

One of his devices rotated the moon. He also claimed that he "Should've rotated the sun" by the end of that episode, implying that he very well could've done that, given how casually he said it.

I think the explosions for his durability feats only blow up part of the building, usually the very top floor where he resides. So I think 9-A would be safer than High 8-C for Perry and Doof. Only Doof gets it for his durability, and should get similar AP via some of his casual devices.

@AN

Actually, it's that he was rotating the moon, but then said at the end "I should have rotated the sun", because that would've worked better.

Well, he is able to harm Perry with his blows.

Well wat about the 2nd Dimension movie? I recall Doof winning against Perry there. And even though Doof loses basically all the time, he isn't that weak to call them stomps otherwise Perry would beat him nearly the instant he gets there to fight Doof.

PS- speaking of the movie shouldnt Alternate Doof be a separate key on Doof's profile?

Well, technically, Perry is usually not portrayed as particularly superhuman either, so harming Doofenschmirtz, despite all of the damage that the latter has withstood elsewhere, is likely a "rule of funny" case of Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Regardless, we do know that Doof is able to put up a fight against Perry, even if he has inferior fighting-skills, so they should get similar physical ratings.

Well, I agree that it seems strange, but it is a rule-of-funny cartoon, so a highly variable power level seems to be par for the course.

Perhaps a "Variable. 10-A to High 8-C, depending on the situation" for both of them?

LoyalservantofInti said:
Examples? And he's normally shown as only human physically so that could be an outlier
There was the one episode with the machine that makes things invisible. I think it was in that particular episode where Perry charged at Doof and Doof kicked him away.

Antvasima said:
Perhaps a "Variable. 10-B to High 8-C, depending on the situation" for both of them?
I've already said why I don't think they should be High 8-C. I don't recall any particular points where the entire building was destroyed, except for the one with the "Wrapped-up-in-a-nice little-bow-inator" where the laser ended up hitting the entire building and fitting the whole thing into a tiny box.

Usually the explosion doesn't go much farther than the floor they fight on, or destroying part of the building. I think 8-C would be a better peak for them.

Perhaps Doof could be High 8-C via various devices as well as having 8-C durability, while Perry stays variable from 10-B to 8-C?

I also think it should go without saying that the verse has tons of Broadway Force. Every episode has a musical number in it. In one particular episode where they relive the first episode as a musical, they just say, "We're going to relive our first adventure and everyone else will join in". And nobody in the episode puts up any resistance, despite not even being present when they decided that.

Well, both of them fight each other, so "10-A to 8-C" should be suitable. Alternately, we could only use the variable tiers for their durabilities.

I also remember times when Doof held his own, though I can't remember the episodes in question.

@All

Do you think that we should have variable tiers, or only variable durabilities?

Doof Durability is really consistent, aswell as Perry harming him.

So, I think that only variable is Doof's physical AP, varying from 10-B to 8-C (Or whatever result we get from the calcs.)

Okay, so in doofs profile, the reasoning for the low 2-C rating is that doof has a machine capable of destroying space time. However, to be low 2-C, i thought that the space time must be universal in size IIRC. The description in doofs profile doesnt state that the space time is universal in size. I might be mistaken, but thats what the tiering page saids.

Reseting the universe is Low 2-C

And he did, several times in only one episode

Even creating a pararel universe where things from our universe where send in.

The Everlasting said:
@AN
Actually, it's that he was rotating the moon, but then said at the end "I should have rotated the sun", because that would've worked better.
Sorry for being a little late here, but that's what I was saying.

He did say it would've worked better, had he rotated the sun. But this implies that he's capable of conjuring up a more competent device one way or another that is capable of doing so.

High 8-C was from when Doof survived getting stomped on by a robot that dwarfed buildings, could casually rip them out with its bare hands and would've destroyed one by stepping on it.

I have attempted to fix Perry's and Doofenshmirtz's profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back