• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phineas's forcefield feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I adjusted it to "At least Building level" based on ArbitraryNumbers' response above.

Well seeing as how Alternate Doof is far more competent and dangerous than regular Doof, as well as consistently being shown as much superior, I think he should get his own profile.

He was better at being a villain, but he didn't really show to be able to build the absurd stuff regular Doof can.

Well doesn't his inventions have like no flaws? Plus, Alternate Doof should be able to do the stuff regular Doof can due to being.....Well.....not an idiot.

I agree with Jucas. IIRC Doof 2 was just more competant and had the mindset of a true villain.

He wasn't shown able to make remotely the same types of gadgets Doofenshmirtz has. Especially not universe destroying stuff.

Fair Enough. But if Doof had the better inventions then he would have been able to beat Doof 2 easily. Plus unlike Doof 2 who was able to actually rule the world, Doof would have been able to reset that or even rule the whole worlf himself. But i understand if this isnt good enough.

Doof is incredibly incompetant and mentally unstable despite his supergenius intellect. I'm pretty certain if he actually properly knew how to use his weapons, he'd easily have taken over the world by now. Which is kinda the whole joke with him.

Him falling to Doof 2 seems more like a display of his failure than an accomplishment for D2.

I personally don't think Doof 2 should have his intelligence or his prep time capabilities scaled, since he was shown to mostly just be more competant and willing to use what he did have to the fullest extent. Rather than capable of universe destroying weapons.

Plus wasn't Doof's Low 2-C prep feat from a device that could accidentally destroy the universe, and even then that was only if the device was used wrong or malfunctioned in some way? I don't remember the full context of it.

Didn't Doof's weapon also reset the episode though? I heard someone say that earlier.

A thing about this feat in general. If this came from that "escape the room" machine, wasn't that accidental, and only possible because the machine got angry through Doof's machine?

Btw, I'm talking about the 3-C feat.

Yeah

First of all, even if the weapon reseted the universe due to malfuntioning, it stills having that power inside tho

Second, in one episode he created a device able to reset. That, after several uses, created an alternate universe where thing were send in and forget from our universe.

I doubt the shield should be 3-C.

Just because it covered the galaxy doesn't mean it would take Galaxy Level AP to get through it.

That doesn't explain anything, not in this case where the shield is clearly hollow and has never demonstrated any 3-C Durability. Assuming that it has such durability just because it surrounded the entire galaxy seems a bit wankish.

But if it was hollow and didnt have 3-C durability then wouldnt the whole galaxy inside the shield just break the "hollow" shield all together?

It's like if you put tons of fish into a barrell, a barrell that can not support such a large amount of fish at once.

If the shield was really that delicate then wouldnt the whole galaxy being inside it just break it altogether?

Darkmon cns said:
couldn't it just be moving with the rotation?
A galaxy works by using gravity to attract everything and evade that everything is just floatinf around

so, if the shield wasn't 3-C, it would break and form part of the galaxy

A galaxy works by using gravity to attract everything and evade that everything is just floatinf around

so, if the shield wasn't 3-C, it would break and form part of the galaxy

but would the gravety of some thing be equel to the force needed to destry it completly?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
But if it was hollow and didnt have 3-C durability then wouldnt the whole galaxy inside the shield just break the "hollow" shield all together?
It's like if you put tons of fish into a barrell, a barrell that can not support such a large amount of fish at once.

If the shield was really that delicate then wouldnt the whole galaxy being inside it just break it altogether?
I think you're looking into this far too realistically, considering the nature of the show.

@AN Regardless of the nature of the show and the fact it is animated cartoon, let's be honest here. It was shown when the alien invaders along with their ship trying to enter the galaxy and it actually deflect the ships upon contact since you probably didn't even notice until now. Heck I watched that episode twice and it was shown tanking those ships that collided with the forcefield so I agree with Aiden and Kukui on that matter.

Yes I was well aware of the ships colliding with the shield. How does this support it being 3-C? Also, the ships didn't bounce off of it. The pointy ends of their ships stuck right into the shield like darts, which cannot happen without denting it.

Unless you're arguing that these ships are 3-C, then I don't see any real justification for this shield being 3-C other than real world logic that is inapplicable due to the nature of the show, where things like this and this can happen.

At the very best this feat should be "Possibly 3-C", not straight up 3-C.

That being said, I think Phineas and Ferb should both be at most Low 2-C with prep time. They should be infinitely more capable than Doof.

But if this seems like a stretch, then I understand. It's all I can come up with at the moment.

@AN How can a forcefield will be dented that easily if it is made of energy and not always physical matter? That is like saying all forcefield can be dented which in Star War where Forcefields were shown tanking laser beams from other spaceships and they were not dented at all as that notion will be ridiculous unless you have a good reason it can be dented. It is like comparing a diamond to a knife since a knife can put a huge dent in it.

@Star

The dome was never stated or implied to have been made of energy. Even if it were, I don't see how your Star Wars example fits into this? My reason that it can be dented is that it happened. The ships didn't bounce off of it like you say they did; they stuck right into it like darts. That doesn't happen without putting dents in it.

And the magnitude of comparison for "knife vs diamond" is far greater than "a bunch of ships vs a barrier that is supposedly capable of taking galaxy level attacks". If the barrier were 3-C, ships wouldn't be able to put dents in it.

That's not even lowballing; it's the absolute peak of its showings for durability.

So once again, unless you're trying to arbitrarily claim that these ships are Galaxy Level, they're not justifying the current ranking.

@AN You are using assumptions and speculations which I will disagree with there since that will do more wrongs than rights. My bad as I should said they stop the invasion instead of deflecting the shops. Also it wasn't been shown to be dented in that case as you speaking as of now. Saying it will be the absolute peak showing of its durability when it was only been shown in one episode is a unreasonable assumption/speculation. You can kept speculating if you notice that the tips of the ships are still pointing toward the barrier as they crashed into the barrier there implying it was indeed energy rather than just simply physical matter.

Didnt the ships focus their attacks on one point of the shield instead of the whole thing? If its a piercing attack maybe thats why it broke through the shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back