• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 2, Match 14 (Godzilla-kun VS Phineas Flynn)

so Godzilla chases Phineas while breathing fire at him until he dies? its hard to win when your being burnt to death from the get go.

I said it before I don't think anyone in the tournament could beat him it is the reason for how well his summer went.

yes, it only makes everything go right for Phineas, it doesn't make Phineas magically be able to fight a fire-breathing lizard who knows exactly what he is capable of.
How do we know it won't result in Godzilla tripping, or it starts raining, or that Phineas runs into Central Park's water, protecting him from the fire?

How do we know it won't result in Godzilla tripping, or it starts raining, or that Phineas runs into Central Park's water, protecting him from the fire?
what wincons does the combat inexpierienced phineas have to fight the combat-expierienced lizard who can summon a theoretic infinite amount of 10-As?

He has to make something on the fly out of what he finds, which is going to be damn hard while getting chased by SCP-682

Last edited:
He has to make something on the fly out of what he finds, which is going to be damn hard while getting chased by 682
I think he & Ferb once built a huge treehouse vacation home from just deserted island supplies, including some technology. So Phineas would be working with just natural materials & maybe what's underground like power cables & pipelines & maybe also street lamp stuff.

Not unprecedented for him to make stuff with such limitations, but I think we'd need to look into what he's been able to make with similar materials.

& again, how do we know Godzilla's approach won't be hindered by probability manipulation? Maybe Godzilla sets fire to a tree & it lands in his path.
Maybe a telephone pole falls over & the wires tangle Godzilla.

There's also the question of if Phineas could get the time he needs to build something via his Broadway Force. Haven't they featured musical numbers where they build stuff? What about ones where they influence others via their Broadway Force?

Can Godzilla-kun swim or climb trees?

What are the feats for Phineas's probability manip?

What i should really ask is has Phineas's probability manip ever been used in combat and how did it work?

Tree falls on him. But even then one character being able to beat him isn't making him a much more valid character.

What are the feats for Phineas's probability manip?
Phineas' probability manipulation (of course, minus the aforementioned makes all of his inventions disappear) is able to rival Murphy's law and directly equalizes it.

With this, Phineas can still just make it so Godzilla isn't able to affect him, since Probability Manipulation makes it so everything goes right in Phineas' favor, allowing him to get time to work on inventions and such.

Probability hax go brrr
Off-topic for this thread's match, but Phineas go brrr, too. If Bigglesworth were to lead with AoE freezing, most, if not all of where Phineas could move to would be occupied by the freezing effect, & he'd have.... Maybe a second or two to escape, depending on the spell's speed?
What i should really ask is has Phineas's probability manip ever been used in combat and how did it work?
Wasn't part of it explained in the P&F & Milo crossover which was all about stopping an alien invasion of mutant pistachio plant-men people? Seems like it'd be combat applicable there.
Phineas' probability manipulation (of course, minus the aforementioned makes all of his inventions disappear) is able to rival Murphy's law and directly equalizes it.

With this, Phineas can still just make it so Godzilla isn't able to affect him, since Probability Manipulation makes it so everything goes right in Phineas' favor, allowing him to get time to work on inventions and such.
That is something that was established, yeah?

Phineas created an entire invention to focus his probability on one person along with Milo Murphy, and outside of that, he's generally used it in a fleeing situation, where his probability manip outranges his opponent and they get stopped by other things happening around him.

Phineas created an entire invention to focus his probability on one person along with Milo Murphy, and outside of that, he's generally used it in a fleeing situation, where his probability manip outranges his opponent and they get stopped by other things happening around him.
I don't disagree with your claims, but I feel it MAY be good to re-view the scene, so as to consider what stuff it can achieve, how outlandish, etc.

And why should a crossover be canon to either character?
They are literally by the same creators, and are canon to both verses. Perry and Doofenshmirtz literally becomes a major character in Milo Murphy's law, Doof also becomes Professor Time, who invents time machines in the verse, and characters in Phineas and Ferb outside of the main cast exist in the universe.

Back