• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martial Peak Great Emperors Downgrade and other Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreezeHM

Peak Cultivator
Great Emperors Downgrade

This calculation has Great Emperors scaling to Multi-Galaxy level. However, I really noticed I messed up with the Tier.

4.156133031e+66 Joules is not Multi-Galaxy level, It's Galaxy level. (99 Zettafoe)

Now, since it's a combined feat, Each Great Emperor would have to scale to their contributed Energy.

4.156133031e+66 / 10 = 4.156133e+65 Joules Multi-Solar System level+ (9.9 Zetafoe)
So Great Emperors, Demon Saints, and Divine Spirits will be downgraded from 3-B to 4-A.

Character Additions

Just some abilities I missed while I was creating profiles.

Yang Xiao and Zhu Qing should get Madness Manipulation and Biological Manipulation via Dragon Pressure (Type 2: Dragon Pressure causes people to go insane, attacking everyone within their vicinity before their heads blow up)

Yang Yan needs her range upgraded to Stellar for scaling to other cultivators, and Dimensional Travel from Cang Mo (Star envoys are able to travel from the Star Boundary to lower Star Fields, and can travel between Star Fields)

Cultivator Physiology Additions

Last edited:
I suppose Dereck isn't a good enough slave of yours?
:quedijo~1:
:worried~1:

Waifu @BreezeHM you can apply this before i kill mad garrixian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back