• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 2, Match 14 (Godzilla-kun VS Phineas Flynn)

He has self sustenance type 1, he doesn't give a single damn about water or land and he knows he can survive at the bottom of the ocean.

Where has this been agreed? Please quote it to me by someone that isn't you.
And? It still puts him at a minor disadvantage, and his opponent still has a small chance of going physical, even if they're a kid. He's going for the safer option.
Well, with the scenario described Godzilla Kun burns Phineas unless he goes quite a ways underwater without waterbreathing or self sustenance, and it is an NLF to say he can make such a device without feats.

Yeah, dives when Kun could go into an area... without trees around himself to let Phineas run himself out of stamina.

Again Probability doesn't saved Phineas from being beaten by Buford. And staying on water as you like saying "it's been agreed" not best tactic as Phineas couldn't stand for long in water.
That was never my wincon. Probability Manipulation causes a tree to fall on Kun or literally anything else crush Kun. Also, can I get the source to him getting beaten by Bruford, where both were fighting against each other?

Phineas literally has the stamina high enough to allow him to stay in water long enough.

Without trees is a VERY loose term, it could be at the bottom of the lake, maybe the surface of the lake, maybe at the waters edge, anywhere without trees will do. If that's me agreeing on that then pahlease rethink agreement.

He knows it's passive.
That isn't how Prior Knowledge works, nor is it even here iirc

"Knowledge of the other character/verse: The characters know the direction their opponent(s) start in. Furthermore, they get knowledge of the character's appearance, equivalent to the knowledge they could have gained if they would have been allowed to briefly observe the form opponent(s) starting in using their senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch (or equivalent). It's assumed that they only get the information necessary to identify the opponent(s), so abilities like Information Analysis can not be used based on this knowledge. Negative effects of the observation, such as those caused by Madness Manipulation Type 3, are assumed to not apply for this knowledge either. Aside from this, the characters have no knowledge of each other."

I presume that it also grants them just a small degree of knowing their abilities, since I don't see anything about prior knowledge on any thread with this tournament, thus taking your word with a grain of salt.

Without trees is a VERY loose term, it could be at the bottom of the lake, maybe the surface of the lake, maybe at the waters edge, anywhere without trees will do. If that's me agreeing on that then pahlease rethink agreement.
Why is he in an area without trees when he has zero idea on how probability manipulation works? It's assumed there are trees because there are multiple patches of them and it outnumbers the smaller areas that lack any trees.

You were agreeing with him being on the side of the lake using fire lol

That was never my wincon. Probability Manipulation causes a tree to fall on Kun or literally anything else crush Kun. Also, can I get the source to him getting beaten by Bruford, where both were fighting against each other?

Phineas literally has the stamina high enough to allow him to stay in water long enough.
The problem is Phineas PM isn't even much complex and sometimes even contradicted.
Compare this to Mailo PM feats for instance.

The problem is Phineas PM isn't even much complex and sometimes even contradicted.
Compare this to Mailo PM feats for instance.
If you're trying to compare Milo's PM feats to Phineas', they literally equalize each other in-verse and Phineas' does the same thing but in Phineas' favor rather than it being worse for Milo. That is the current in-verse summarization of it.

There is a big ass lake in Central Park and let us consider if Phineas goes out of range of fire breath, Kun would swim of course!
They're stated to be equal and yet, Phineas doesn't have any feats close to Milo.
He literally face-tanked the full force of Milo's PM and canceled it out.

There is a big ass lake in Central Park and let us consider if Phineas goes out of range of fire breath, Kun would swim of course!

He literally face-tanked the full force of Milo's PM and canceled it out.
I believe in episode when Phineas was trying to make something it got automatically destroyed.

They're stated to be equal and yet, Phineas doesn't have any feats close to Milo.
Why does that change anything? The current in-verse explanation and such for it stays the same.

Also, Phineas' PM is equal to (and with Ferb, it becomes superior to) Milo's PM. Period. There is no real argument against that, they cancel out eachother because they act the direct same but their effects being the opposite for the user, with everything around Phineas going right for him whereas it's the opposite for Milo, though they still affect those around them, even if it's negatively.

Phineas doesn't have to get out of range for his PM to still work or to dodge predictable fire blasts. Trees still crush Godzilla-Kun.
Phineas gets out of range of the fire because it is the thing that any scientist with half a brain to do, Godzilla-Kun follows him into the water, also it is seriously OOC for Phineas to just stay in the water and wait for his PM to work its magic.

Phineas gets out of range of the fire because it is the thing that any scientist with half a brain to do, Godzilla-Kun follows him into the water, also it is seriously OOC for Phineas to just stay in the water and wait for his PM to work its magic.
It's not really OOC, Phineas is a pacifist, and he'd only dodge attacks. He wouldn't really be able to swim too far, because, y'know, it's safe to be closer, plus the range is admittedly a bit far.

I guess I'll repeat.
Fight is litteraly here where water covers even not 40% of location
Fight starts with Phineas running towards water while Godzilla charges fire. More than enough time to get there.

It's not really OOC, Phineas is a pacifist, and he'd only dodge attacks. He wouldn't really be able to swim too far, because, y'know, it's safe to be closer, plus the range is admittedly a bit far.

Fight starts with Phineas running towards water while Godzilla charges fire. More than enough time to get there.
Again pick randomly a point of the fight beginning there's far more chances fire would get to Phineas earlier that Phineas gets to water.
Phineas is not even at the speed of sound running to get to water very fast.

And also Phineas is here with intent to kill someone he could actually fight.

Again pick randomly a point of the fight beginning there's far more chances fire would get to Phineas earlier that Phineas gets to water.
Phineas is not even at the speed of sound running to get to water very fast.

And also Phineas is here with intent to kill someone he could actually fight.
Fire doesn't one-shot Phineas so he's fine. Also,

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma

Weaknesses: Phineas is generally pacifistic and non-violent, and the vast majority of his inventions are not weapons of any kind.

He's still in-character. Willing to kill doesn't change that he'll generally go for pacifism.

Actually what if they Spawn in the middle of the SINGLE lake.
That has no reason to happen nor is it stated in the rules of the thread.

That has no reason to happen nor is it stated in the rules of the thread.
But it can happen, but the more likely thing to happen is that Phineas and Kun are nowhere near the water and Kun burns down Central park, no more trees. Actually that happens no matter where they pop up unless its on top of the lake.

But it can happen, but the more likely thing to happen is that Phineas and Kun are nowhere near the water and Kun burns down Central park, no more trees. Actually that happens no matter where they pop up unless its on top of the lake.
This is out of character for Kun and literally makes no sense for the thread. They'd start in the center, there is no reason for either because it doesn't make the thread one-sided if they start in the middle, a general distance from the lake, though it's still possible to get over there with running, and where the trees are, as that's generally where they are in Central Park.
But greatly, greatly gives a lot of damage and even makes him likely immobile because of pain he would get from that high temperatures.
So what tier is it, then?

This is out of character for Kun and literally makes no sense for the thread. They'd start in the center, there is no reason for either because it doesn't make the thread one-sided if they start in the middle, a general distance from the lake, though it's still possible to get over there with running, and where the trees are, as that's generally where they are in Central Park.

So what tier is it, then?
Kun burns down Central park. He uses FIRE where there are a shit ton of flammable things.

Heat. Does. Not. Have. A. Tier.

Kun burns down Central park. He uses FIRE where there are a shit ton of flammable things.

Heat. Does. Not. Have. A. Tier.
You're wording it as if he's specifically going after trees. Setting trees on fire just means more trees fall on him, and quicker lol

Said attack is still going to have a tier, especially if said attack is supposedly going to lethally hurt a 10-A.

You're wording it as if he's specifically going after trees. Setting trees on fire just means more trees fall on him, and quicker lol

Said attack is still going to have a tier, especially if said attack is supposedly going to lethally hurt a 10-A.
Kuns fire turns water to steam on-contanct, he misses Phineas or the ladder dodges and viola! Central Park is burning down.

It's fire, Phineas doesn't resist fire, fire hurts like hell, trust me I have been burned before.

Heat doesn't have a tier.
Fire just normaly gives a lot of damage to human and it's really painful. Are you tried a fire on yourself? I don't reccomend to you, because of how it's pretty painful.
Godzilla isn't going to get a single shot on Phineas if he's running around to the lake. It wouldn't hit him the first place, and even if it did, he'd still have to have a notable AP advantage other than "lol its fire". If "lol its fire" were the case, fire manipulation would be pretty strong at 10-A, which it really isn't.

Kuns fire turns water to steam on-contanct, he misses Phineas or the ladder dodges and viola! Central Park is burning down.

It's fire, Phineas doesn't resist fire, fire hurts like hell, trust me I have been burned before.
Kun sets one tree on fire and then gets crushed by one. Boom, Phineas' wincon.

Kun sets one tree on fire and then gets crushed by one. Boom, Phineas' wincon.
Why would he be crushed? Kun is still chasing Phineas and fire is now spreading across Central Park, your argument hinges on possibilities and our argument hinges off Phineas getting hit by Fire and being incapacitated then killed, or Phineas running out of stamina and drowning if he even makes it to the water he doesn't even know that is there.
Not any fire, no.
I probably have 10-A durability, I am basically a walking tank, fire still injured quite a bit when I got burned.

Why would he be crushed? Kun is still chasing Phineas and fire is now spreading across Central Park, your argument hinges on possibilities and our argument hinges off Phineas getting hit by Fire and being incapacitated then killed, or Phineas running out of stamina and drowning if he even makes it to the water he doesn't even know that is there.

I probably have 10-A durability, I am basically a walking tank, fire still injured quite a bit when I got burned.
Why would a burning tree not fall, let alone from an ability literally causing it?

"lethally harm"

And no, I was not hospitalized from the burns, I can suck up that shit.
Why would a burning tree not fall, let alone from an ability literally causing it?
Why would said tree fall on top of Kun, who by the way would probably survive that, a tree falling down is not 9-B unless it is very much a big tree

And no, I was not hospitalized from the burns, I can suck up that shit.

Why would said tree fall on top of Kun, who by the way would probably survive that, a tree falling down is not 9-B unless it is very much a big tree
Then you're not even proving anything.

PM. Godzilla Kun is not 9-B and is a child btw.

Then you're not even proving anything.

PM. Godzilla Kun is not 9-B and is a child btw.
Its proving that my pain tolorance is high for one thing, I probably should have been hospitalized because my left arm is burn scarred to this day lol

Oh I know that, you speak as if the falling tree WOULD kill Kun however, which it wouldn’t.

Its proving that my pain tolorance is high for one thing, I probably should have been hospitalized because my left arm is burn scarred to this day lol

Oh I know that, you speak as if the falling tree WOULD kill Kun however, which it wouldn’t.
Right...

Kun doesn't resist fire, and fire hurts 10-As severely according to this thread, so, flaming tree brrr

Back