• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phineas's forcefield feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starkiller215 said:
@AN You are using assumptions and speculations which I will disagree with there since that will do more wrongs than rights. My bad as I should said they stop the invasion instead of deflecting the shops. Also it wasn't been shown to be dented in that case as you speaking as of now. Saying it will be the absolute peak showing of its durability when it was only been shown in one episode is a unreasonable assumption/speculation. You can kept speculating if you notice that the tips of the ships are still pointing toward the barrier as they crashed into the barrier there implying it was indeed energy rather than just simply physical matter.
Even if it were energy, that's beside the point; force fields are not imprenetrable, and can still be influenced. Energy shield or not, the ships stuck there right in it, which cannot happen without denting it or surpassing the energy field at all; otherwise the ships would've bounced off of it.

Also, the show's ended. There's no reason to play the "You don't know how powerful he'll get" card here. If the energy required to destroy the barrier as a whole is in the Tier 3 range, then I'll accept it, but even if those ships really didn't harm the barrier at all, it's no justification for the tower being 3-C unless you're trying to argue that the ships are 3-C themselves. It's the absolute highest of what the tower's ever shown for durability, and that's not an assumption. Even if the tower were going to make another appearance in the future, then it's better to be safe than sorry.

I will accept it as a "Likely 3-C" for that matter. @AN I seriously doubt that that a forcefield will be dented by the number of ships collding with it otherwise the cracks would have been shown on there as it is. Also there is going by the fact it did not shown the whole size of the forcefield itself during the scene when the ships collide indicate it was only a portion of it.

@Kukui

I think it's implied that they didn't even know the forcefield was going to be there. I'm not even sure if you can call it an "attack".

@Antvasima Wouldn't likely 3-C for durability be acceptable as the tower clearly tell them that it is not let anyone inside the galaxy escape from the galaxy itself? I meant after all the tower was petty serious on what it meant

Alright.

I suppose I could calc energy required to destroy it, and then we can put the durability as "At most (whatever the result is)".

I'll get to that later.

I'm having some trouble coming up with a method of calcing this feat, and I'm not very experienced with calculations to begin with. Not to mention that we still have yet to come to an agreement as to what the tower's shield is made of.

Plus I'll be busy with school for a while since break just ended for me. I suggest someone else do it.

In the episode "we call it maze" Cadance enters one entrance on the right and enters one on the left. Can this be put under powers and abilties as spacial manipulation?

Possibly, yes. Alternately it is mostly optical illusions, as the song says.

Okay. Feel free to add a mention of it to his page.

Phineas should probably be "at least 3-C" rather than just 3-C for two reasons

1) He built the robot just for fun

2) The robot said surrounding the galaxy was "A small matter for one such as me"

The feat is straight up not galaxy level unless the calc gets Galaxy Level, which it's most likely not.

If it's not Galaxy Level, then the tower stating that covering the galaxy is a small matter would justify an "At least" for whatever the calc result gets. I'm almost certain it's not going to be Galaxy Level, either. Plus the reason the tower tried to trap Phineas and his friends to begin with was because it was hit with a laser that makes it rude and intolerant, so it's only natural that we'd get cocky and arrogant quotes.

Plus all of Phineas and Ferb's inventions were for fun. It doesn't mean it didn't take a whole day's worth of effort to build it. Phineas even stated in earlier in the episode that the tower's original creators had to use smoke and mirrors to somehow prevent themselves from going insane trying to build it.

Remember that this is Phineas via prep time and his inventions do not have anything to do with his physical stats, so "Building it for fun" does not justify an "at least" for the ranking.

As Kukui said, this shield requires to have 3-C level durability in order for it to not be destroyed by containing a galaxy within it.

And according to our Celestial Body Feats page, someone being able to move a galaxy/galaxy sized object gives the user 3-C. This is even taken precedence over calcs. Like calcs that put Superman One Million and Amateresu's feats calced at 4-B yet get rated 3-C due to moving a galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back