• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Perpetua New Stuff

• Empathic Manipulation: Evidence to show?
  • Astral Projection: The page says that one's spirit/soul needs to go away from the body, that's not the case here.
  • BFR: Very minor but I would change the wording in the second one for "Implied that she can.. ".
  • Aura: The power is good but I don't see planets and galaxies being created.
  • The glimpse of the future Lex Luthor saw where gods bow to humans was Perpetua's doings: If you show when this happened then I will be able to say what power it is.
The rest is fine.

• Empathic Manipulation: The Invisible Spectrum is the opposite force to the Emotional Spectrum and Perpetua wield the Hidden Forces.
  • .BFR: No problems
  • Aura: In the first scan, we see planets and galaxies/solar systems around her. Even in the second scan, planets and galaxies are around her when she is still surrounded by her green energies.
  • Here's how Luthor did to get a glimpse of the "future".
What about the Hypertime stuff which abilities it would be???

@Eficiente for Empathic Manipulatiion: The Invisible Spectrum is the counter-energy to the Emotional Spectrum which gives the Multiverse feelings.

Astral Projection: No. That's her being bigger than Earth itself.

BFR: She possibly can but it's just that she hasn't showcase it yet.

Portal Creation: Yes

Deconstruction: Yes

Corruption: Yes

Aura: Yes but nothing ain't being created here.

Hypertime: I don't know about this one. It's quite tricky. It may be Higher-Dimensional Manipulaton because it's maybe talking about this here: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Hypertime

The glimpse of the future Lex Luthor saw where gods bow to humans was Perpetua's doings: Could be Ilusion Creation but more scans may be needed here.

Man I got spoiled like a monkey!!

@Eficiente

Thank you for helping out.

Elizio33 said:
  • Empathic Manipulation: The Invisible Spectrum is the opposite force to the Emotional Spectrum and Perpetua wield the Hidden Forces.
  • .BFR: No problems
  • Aura: In the first scan, we see planets and galaxies/solar systems around her. Even in the second scan, planets and galaxies are around her when she is still surrounded by her green energies.
  • Here's how Luthor did to get a glimpse of the "future".
What about the Hypertime stuff which abilities it would be???

• Evidence to show as in evidence to show in the profile.
  • Sure.
  • Nothing points out creation to me.
  • If the timeline were Luthor was was a fake vision then that's Illusion Creation & Perception Manipulation, the vision he had briefly after that is the former power. This are just the more likely powers to be going on there, maybe the timeline was real and she made Luthor end up there? Idk.
Hypertime is Time Manipulation and Higher-Dimensional Manipulation if we can show evidence of it.

What Eficiente has accepted can probably be applied.

• This sca show that she wielded the seven forces of creation.
  • Ok
  • Can we just say that her burst of energy causes planets and galaxies to be around her?
  • I think it was a fake vision or timeline?? But it was Perpetua's doings.
  • There's no more evidence other than this scan. But if you look at the Hypertime scan, you'll see that Cheetah, Grodd and Sinestro were worried on whether there would be a present to return as the the fabric of things was off and time had already meedled in the past as they have affected the past massively apparently. Lex Luthor told them that Perpetua assured him that Hypertime was within her grasp.
In other words, the Legion of Doom were able to affect the past further and return to their present despite Hypertime was breaking.

@Eficiente for the glimpse of future, Lex Luthor created a time machine and travelled one million years into the future. What he found was a world in which everyone worshipped him but this was only a fiction that Perpetua whispered to him.

So, i guess that Illusion Creation can work since she can created a false future.

Shouldn't the 1-A Perpetua have Probability Manipulation via the Sixth Note?

The Sixth Note is a power beyond imagination and is unlocked when the impossible is glimpsed and is the dark opposite force to the Dimensional Superstructure which governs all thing imaginable and the unimaginable. This force allow to Perpetua to control the Sixth Dimension which is a place of the impossible. She can nullify Resurrection for her sons via rendering their resurrection in the Sixth Dimension impossible.

The justification could be: (Wields the Sixth Note, the dark counterpart to the Dimensional Superstructure which governs all things imaginable and the unimaginable; Implied that she can rend the resurrection of her sons in the Sixth Dimension impossible as she is in control)

ABoogieYesSir said:
Which comic did these Perpetua show comes from?
Justice League #37. Alpheus doubted that his resurection to Sixth Dimension was still possible since his mother was in control.

Justice League #29 for the Sixth Note. Justice League #30 for the Dimesional Superstructure

You can add it as a justification if you wish, yes.

Perpetua does have a notable weakness...

...She is incapable of fighting the Cosmic Raptor sent by the Source. As it easily defeated her even when she was at the peak of her power and in her true state (before she was sealed away), something that no other character or entity has shown the capability to do so, even Ultra Monitor.

So I think the Cosmic Raptor could be considered a valid weakness for her.

Here is proof- https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Justice-League-22-spoilers-13.jpg

Back