• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Percy Jackson vs. Sea Feilong (Just Another Day In The Life Of A Demigod) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Just off the shores of Camp Half-Blood, a giant, black sea serpent rises out of the lake and attacks, somehow not being affected by the magical barrier caused by Thalia's Tree that prevents mythical monsters from invading the camp. After the first wave of demigods were sent sprawling away easily by the serpent, a lone boy rises up in a column of water over the lake and grabs the attention of the sea serpent. Ready to protect his home, Percy Jackson summons his bronze blade from its pen form before rushing into battle with the invader.

In the blue corner, we have Percy Jackso from the film franchise of the same name, and in the red corner, we have the Sea Feilong from RWBY.

Logan-lerman-in-percyjackson-seaofmonsters
Sea dragon grimm by thelivingethan-dbzb04r-1-
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed outside help, despite how out of character it may seem that none of the other demigods would come to help Percy here.

-The battle takes place at, and in the waters of, Camp Half-Blood, giving Percy the home field advantage in both terms.

-Percy is allowed all of his powers, but I am restricting the Master Bolt for obvious reasons. (Though, it can be added back if requested.)

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Seaweed Brain, but weaker: 0

A Water Snake that's also a Hollow: 8 (Crimson Azoth, ABoogieYesSir, Dargoo Faust, Iapitus the Impaler, Jackythejack, CinnabarManx421, Sayo Yasuda, Schnee One)

Inconclusive: 0

One, due to the circumstances, he's not that far from Feilong in the first place, and two, his Water Manipulation can help both get him out of danger and throw Feilong off his game. They are literally fighting in Percy's home-court, thanks to his demigod powers.

Feilong quality stomps.

Cause barely anything is better then negative.

seriously I did not need a reminder of that movie

DMUA said:
Feilong quality stomps.
Cause barely anything is better then negative.

seriously I did not need a reminder of that movie </div>
I need you to elaborate on that. I'd like a legitimate reason why Sea Feilong can beat Percy, despite his aquatic advantages.

Well.

I mean, there's no way Percy's going to bring it down with just his sword, he'll need to use his water powers and go for the wings. Though.. he hasn't shown that much tactical knowledge and mostly relies on Annabeth, so I don't know if he'll manage to come up with it. And he doesn't have anything to really kill it even if he goes for the wings.

@Weekly

There's a fine difference between being able to move effectively in water and having the ability to control the water around you. In terms of maneuverability, I believe Percy does have a slight edge by being able to both carry himself effectively in the water while also being able to hinder Feilong at the same time.

@DMUA

I mean, there was the time he defeated Kronos as he attempted to revive himself without anyone telling him what to do. In fact, there's plenty of times he's had to rely on his own wit instead of relying on his friends like Annabeth. Plus, Percy has had formal training from Chiron to handle monsters of similar size to Feilong, as well as experience dealing with monsters that size, such as when he fought the Hydra or, again, Kronos.

Sun and Blake were both High 8-C and they barely did anything to it, they literally had to bait it so the ship it was attacking could pin it and kill it with its main gun

oh, well Percy's sword was durable enough to take strikes from the lightning bolt and the Sea Feilongs breath is lightning, and Percy could use the water the trap the Feilong in a whirlpool

Im gonna check his powers on the Riordan WIKI i'll edit this once i find out the abilities cause the powers in this wiki are hard for me to understand

Ok, the wiki said percy can turn water to ice so Percy gets my vote.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Feilong can also fly
I didn't restrict Percy's sneakers, which also allow him to fly. Maybe not as well as Feilong, but he can still fly as well.

OK, Percy could fly using the sneakers and use the terrain to his advantage, manipulating water and creating chains of water, to temporarily snare it, while attacking it with Anaklusmos (sword), and eventually finding a ***** in its armored scales, breaking it while obtaining enhanced strength from the water, and even if the Feilong were to injure Percy he could take a dip and regenerate, while underwater Percy can breath and Zeus' Bolt is said to be "The most powerful weapon in the universe." and Riptide blocked strikes from it meaning it could pierce its scales

in fact, it has been shown to have two bodies!

Animation errors aside, the dragon should have a big enough advantage to winwit reasonings given above

Percy could win, I mean Cronus (My preferred spelling) Is immortal and Percy "Killed" him, as well as chopping off Medusa's head while in the myths Medusa's skin was said to be as durable as an Elephants hide, meaning Riptide (sword) could possibly break the hide of the Feilong, and again if this is fought on water Percy will heal, aand again the lightning bolt of Zeus was called "The Most Powerful Weapon in The Universe" and Anaklusmos blocked strikes from it, meaning it could again POSSIBLY break its hide.

first, you should not use myths as logic for reasonings to win, as zeus is solar system in them.and the swrod has only shown 8C feats.

Second, an immortal being incapacitated is in no way any more impressive AP wise then a non-immortal on the samer tier.

I'm gonna quote Chiron here, i'm not sure if this is the movie or book "The explosion created by the Master Bolt when it is thrown would make that of a nitrogen bomb look like a firecracker" meaning it would be a very big explosion, and also Riptide blocked strikes from that, granted it wasn't thrown but still, blocking strikes from the strongest weapon known is an impressive feat, has anybody calculated that yet?

Back