• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Monarch

Okay, basically...

Hades' curse is that whatever attack it gives to you remain as an eternal wound in your soul.

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/34404/747831/6.jpg

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/34404/747831/7.jpg

This is why Seiya remained catatonic even though his body was fully healed, it was as if he had the sword piercing his body all the time.

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/41045/927938/4.jpg

Seiya eventually gained the ability to move and fight again, though the majority of his cosmos is spend on keeping the wound from killing him. He sorta kept himself alive "through sheer will"

http://3.p.mpcdn.net/40790/993207/4.jpg

However, he still feels the equivalent pain of having his heart pierced with a sword, and fighting requires a lot of exertion from him. Burning his cosmos is akin to opening a sewn wound by stretching your muscles.

It's a very difficult feat to quantify.

Basically, Seiya constantly has his very soul pierced by a 2-C weapon, and is always keeping himself alive through sheer willpower. However, he can still be damaged by lesser attacks.

However, at peak condition, without Hades' curse (Which is the Seiya the fight is using), Seiya wouldn't be so weakened, and it would take an attack on Hades' level or so to incapacitate him completely.

Seiya's a bit like Frisk, in which the amount of AP needed to permanently put him down is far greater than the AP required to harm him. Seiya even lampshades it in Assassin, stating to his enemy that "Hurting me will only make me more dangerous", because his Cosmos / Will is such that he just keeps himself alive despite impossible odds.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt The Outsider doesnt have a corporeal body or a soul, he's just a manifestation of the Void
Mmm... That is difficult. Would he be gone if the Void is gone. The void's basically a universe, right?

Isn't the Outsider a human who merged with the void? He would still have a soul wouldn't he?

Also, been meaning to do a CRT for a while on this, but the Outsider probably has soul manip, as A) he was able to give Pietro the info needed to craft the Heart that contains the Empress's soul, and B) The Void is where evil souls go after they die

WeeklyBattles said:
@Matt The Outsider doesnt have a corporeal body or a soul, he's just a manifestation of the Void
Can't Seiya use the Golden Dagger, if he can then The Oustside loses. Its a cosmic shiv that can kill or injured god warriors even if they are non-physcial, or has Regenerationn! IF he can't have the Golden Dagger, then its a stalemate or inconclusive!

@Matt Yes, the Oustider will die if the Void is destroyed but he can be killed in other (Currently unknown) ways, as previous Outsiders have been before. There is supposed to be some artifact that will be introduced in the next DLC that will give Daud the power to kill the Outsider, but we know liteally nothing about it at the moment (Though there's a very good chance it's going to be the ritual knife that turned him into the Outsider in the first place).

@Monarch Not really, seeing as the Outsider was killed before he was merged with the Void. That would be Soul Manipultion, yes. Also technically the Oitsider can pull people into the Void whenever he wants, which is technically a form of BFR

Athena has a feat of healing Aiolia in the past while in the future, so if this was Athena vs Outsider she could kill his human self from before he merged.

Seiya can't do that though.

I read more about The Outsider I will vote inconclusive, The Outsider has more hax than Seiya but Seiya has the 'Luck Factor' and the 'I pull a imposible win out of my ass' ability.

Welll, I think that if the outsider fought him in the void, then he could beat Pegasus Seiya.

If that cannot be done, then inconclusive.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Isn't the Outsider going to be killed in the DLC.

But to even take down the Outsider, you specifically need the knife that was used to make him into a god. Additionally, the Outsider himself helped Billie to reach him with said knife because he himself wanted to end his existence as a god. If it weren't for that, Billie wouldn't even be able to harm him.

When he was killed during the ritual that was performed to merge him with the Void, his soul was destroyed and his body was merged with the void, turning him into a representational manifestation of the Void

Also the Outsider is missing a few new powers from the new DLC, and i just learned that he's apparently omnipresent throughout space AND time

So, Standard Assumptions?

I'll vote stalemate. But a winner is determined if you give them a certain arena.

If it's Pegasus' home field, then the Outsider will very likely get out-maneuvered.

If it's in the Void...I mean...this is Outsider at his tip-top peak. Unless Seiya destroys the entirety of the Void AT ONCE he has no chance of really hurting the Outisder.

But hey, in all seriousness, I bet the Outsider will want to hear Seiya's story, and Seiya will want to hear his. They'd shake on friendship, and go get coffee or something. Then maybe they share powers (Mark<-->Cosmos), and...

Outsider doesn't have to die because he has Cosmos now.

Seiya masters his new Void Powers just in time to defeat some convoluted plot by some conyvluted villain.

Back