• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This is a fight I wanted for a long while. MFTL+ beings who are infinite within 3D. Unfortunately, I have no good battle setup here. But who wins and why? I'm looking forward to this one, so please respond.
MegamanEXETRANS
GodSeiya

Really?

You guys should add the calcs on the MFTL+ Pages.

Okay then, but...Does Megaman have Atoms?

Can Seiya Atomize something digital?

And...What about Mega´s Durability?

Please do.

Megaman Exe is digital.

I don´t know if his data can be deleted just like that.

I mean...If Megaman is digital, the "physical" form Seiya could have Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken´d could be just a reproduction.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Please do.

Megaman Exe is digital.

I don´t know if his data can be deleted just like that.

I mean...If Megaman is digital, the "physical" form Seiya could have Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken´d could be just a reproduction.
Theortically, digital is merely energy, can energy be atomized?

He can also use the dark aura to protect himself from Pegasus' attacks, since it would repel anything less than Universe+ level attacks, so if he starts off with that, he has a definitive advantage.

QPower said:
I'll just say Seiya wins. Divine Cloth and Cosmo Barriers and the 8th Sense combined shall do it.
Exept if your opponent wasnt made of the conventional atoms or was in one place at a time.

Megaman Soul Form would be quite enough for Seiya.

QPower said:
I'll just say Seiya wins. Divine Cloth and Cosmo Barriers and the 8th Sense combined shall do it.
Not when the Dark Aura can repel literally anything Seiya can throw at EXE and when the difference is literally infinite as Tier 2 always beats tier 3.

MegaMan.EXE isn't made of atoms, he's made of data.

Again though, how will he bypass the dark aura? Universe+ > High Universal, and the Dark Aura continues indefinitely and only goes down when struck with a certain amount of power. Seiya doesn't possess that power, so he can't break the dark aura no matter what he does, and EXE is safe from literally anything Seiya does.

Energy is made of atoms so yeah atomic destruction is a go if megaman is truly tier 2 then its a mismatch if just high 3-A he gets blitzed and curbstomps

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Energy is made of atoms so yeah atomic destruction is a go if megaman is truly tier 2 then its a mismatch if just high 3-A he gets blitzed and curbstomps
Well, we do not really know Mega´s speed.

He might even be might omnipresent since Seiya would have to be jacked up on the net to him to fight him on the frist place.

PegasusManEXE? (lol)

He might even be might omnipresent since Seiya would have to be jacked up on the net to him to fight him on the frist place.

PegasusManEXE? (lol)

He wins in his final form regardless since its tier 2 but yeah lol

CHILLVIBEZZ said:

PegasusManEXE? (lol)
He wins in his final form regardless since its tier 2 but yeah lol
StubornManEXE.

Now, if Bug Style Mega is at least nigh-Omnipresent, he would win this.

Back