• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hey everyone!

I promised this a while ago, but I got busy with other projects and kinda forgot about it, but it's finally here!

I present to you the best MCU profile for the best MCU character not up for debate I'm afraid đź‘€:

On a side note, the Daredevil tiers were agreed to be "likely 9-B+", not "possibly 9-B+". This was supposed to be changed a while go, but wasn't. It's a pretty minor change, so yeah.

Let's discuss!

I think it greatly improves readability and makes the abilities and details pop up more. So yeah, I'm also in favor of this.

Oh also I'm not sure about "higher when combined with his senses", it's not really a body movement or even reaction speed amp, it just lets him be super aware of things, it's not actually tied to speed

Oh also I'm not sure about "higher when combined with his senses", it's not really a body movement or even reaction speed amp, it just lets him be super aware of things, it's not actually tied to speed
Yeah, I didn't really touch the speed section at all, because I was told MCU Netflix would get a speed revision at some point. I do agree it's pretty unnecessary, though, so I'll remove it.

Alrighty, I removed the "higher with senses" thing, and I bolded the abilities.
I think both this and the bullet points format look better than the regular, unbolded, one. So now we just need to decide between these two.

Personally I prefer this version. Oh also, wouldn't the meditation stuff be Healing?
Hmmmm, you're probably right. It fits this portion to a T, I feel.
  • Accelerating recovery - Accelerates the natural rate of recovery of the body, allowing it to heal from even serious damage for a short time (only what would heal without external intervention in the first place). Also allows user to rid the body from impact of non-fatal poisons or diseases.

I'll just throw my vote in for the bullet-pointed version. Both versions make the powers clearer, so it doesn't matter too much but the additional bullet-pointing makes it more organized, especially with such big ability justifications..

I'll just throw my vote in for the bullet-pointed version. Both versions make the powers clearer, so it doesn't matter too much but the additional bullet-pointing makes it more organized, especially with such big ability justifications..
Personally, I also find the bullet points version slightly more organized and easier to read in this case.

Everything seems right, except attack reflection

Like, he's not even reflecting against his opponent, he's just defending himself

Everything seems right, except attack reflection

Like, he's not even reflecting against his opponent, he's just defending himself
To be fair, I've seen a ton of profiles get Limited AR for very similar feats of simply deflecting projectiles. Not trying to bring up any whataboutisms, just saying there's precedence for it.
I don't really mind removing it and just adding the justification to his Weapons Mastery, though.
Personally, I prefer the current formatting (wall of text with bolded abilities).
2-2 đź‘€
We're gonna need a tie breaker.

To be fair, I've seen a ton of profiles get Limited AR for very similar feats of simply deflecting projectiles. Not trying to bring up any whataboutisms, just saying there's precedence for it.
I don't really mind removing it and just adding the justification to his Weapons Mastery, though.

2-2 đź‘€
We're gonna need a tie breaker.
I prefer Damage's suggestion tbh

Alright, awesome! I think that's more than enough approvals tbh. I'll apply the changes now. It also seems that the bullet-pointed version has received more support overall, so I'll be applying that version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back