• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sleep manipulation won't work on Ben because as far as I know the sleep manipulation from Reinhard's profile comes from him absorbing mana. Which would incapacitate him but here's the twist, Omnitrix can turn Ben into Ghostfreak who doesn't have any mana/life force.

Forgot about that.. so Atomix MFTL attack goes first and boom? Or, hear me out, they become gay for each other and live happily ever after 😊 (my brain has rotten away long ago).

If Ben can transform into atomix before Reinhard boost his perception to MFTL and spends a year going through every possible way he will destroy this child, then his godly instincts telling him that its better for you to ķnock this guy out or erase his puny existence with your soul destruction, then yeah
Omnitrix will turn him into Ghostfre—Reinhard has NPI. Yeah, that's a pretty solid wincon.
This guy is sword mofo right? So Omnitrix will save ben from getting butchered.

Hear me out..soul erasure🗿

Sleep manipulation won't work on Ben because as far as I know the sleep manipulation from Reinhard's profile comes from him absorbing mana. Which would incapacitate him but here's the twist, Omnitrix can turn Ben into Ghostfreak who doesn't have any mana/life force.
Reinhard can glare at people and they will faint or instead he can exist..which caused the girl with the most amount of mana in the world to instantly almost pass out
And Again ben would have to KNOW about transforming into ghostfreak before he gets knocked out
Oh and His mana absorption can cause even spirits to have trouble existing so turning into ghostfreak might not help him out either

Does he uses his sword before he uses EE or it's both sword based? Because if so, then Omnitrix will react to sword with imm speed before he can even damage ben.
Every serious attack of his has EE attached to it, with his sword the range is just thousands of kilometres
I have said this before too but his godly instincts wil tell him the "right answer" which in this case would be either soul erasure orr instant knock out with his power null/sleep manipulation

Immeasurable speed might negate the EE wincon though

If Ben can transform into atomix before Reinhard boost his perception to MFTL and spends a year going through every possible way he will destroy this child, then his godly instincts telling him that its better for you to ķnock this guy out or erase his puny existence with your soul destruction, then yeah
Atomix and Way Big have 2000× FTL speed, it isn't a competition. Failsafe has immeasurable speed now.

Atomix and Way Big have 2000× FTL speed, it isn't a competition. Failsafe has immeasurable speed now.
Ben would need to transform into 2 aliens he rarely ever uses before Reinhard can pull off a thought based move which is possible but unlikely

Every serious attack of his has EE attached to it, with his sword the range is just thousands of kilometres
Then Omnitrix would react... If it was pure EE then I might have not been sure but Omnitrix gave Ben AX to survive Annhilargh tells something. And even if AX is restricted, Omnitrix will keep turning Ben from one Alien to another with imm speed until he gets right Alien. That way, all of his Aliens survived Bigbang itself for brief moment.

Ben would need to transform into 2 aliens he rarely ever uses before Reinhard can pull off a thought based move which is possible but unlikely
Gravatak can restrain him with class P, I know I've not applied it in profiles despite crt already being passed but let a lazy one sleep for a while.

I think we are just going around circles here. In my perspective, I think it's flat out incon. Ben has AP and speed advantages, as well as other abilities like time manipulation and transmutation, not to mention, Failsafe. But Reinhard has existence erasure and starts off faster than Ben. I vote for incon.

As Satella the woe was just about to post a thread for rezero, Success came from behind and asked:

"If you were to post this upgrade thread, do you think it'll be accepted?"

Satella simply looked back at him and replied:

"If haters continue to be haters, then it might cause me a little problem.."

Success looked at Satella with an intense face, and asked:

"Would you lose, though?"

Satella looked at him and laughed:

"Nah, I'd win."

Saying this much, Satella posted the thread.

Not even a moment had passed, haters came flooding in. After a long hard fought discussion, Satella's thread was finally accepted.

The haters looked in awe and asked, trembling in awe and fear:

"Are you Satella because you're the greatest rezero wanker, or are you the greatest rezero wanker because you're Satella?"

Satella looked at them, laughing mockingly:

"When it comes to wanking and supporting, my powers are truly sublime. Because throughout threads and discussions, I alone am the wanking one."

#badass #Satellathegoat

As Satella the woe was just about to post a thread for rezero, Success came from behind and asked:

"If you were to post this upgrade thread, do you think it'll be accepted?"

Satella simply looked back at him and replied:

"If haters continue to be haters, then it might cause me a little problem.."

Success looked at Satella with an intense face, and asked:

"Would you lose, though?"

Satella looked at him and laughed:

"Nah, I'd win."

Saying this much, Satella posted the thread.

Not even a moment had passed, haters came flooding in. After a long hard fought discussion, Satella's thread was finally accepted.

The haters looked in awe and asked, trembling in awe and fear:

"Are you Satella because you're the greatest rezero wanker, or are you the greatest rezero wanker because you're Satella?"

Satella looked at them, laughing mockingly:

"When it comes to wanking and supporting, my powers are truly sublime. Because throughout threads and discussions, I alone am the wanking one."

#badass #Satellathegoat
That was so nice that my autism doubled and passed onto the haters🔥🔥

Then Omnitrix would react... If it was pure EE then I might have not been sure but Omnitrix gave Ben AX to survive Annhilargh tells something. And even if AX is restricted, Omnitrix will keep turning Ben from one Alien to another with imm speed until he gets right Alien. That way, all of his Aliens survived Bigbang itself for brief moment.
True but like is there even an alien aside from alien x which can survive soul destruction based EE?

Ghostfreak couldn't take over ben due to Omnitrix no matter what. Ghostfreak destroys soul of another in far cases to take over. Yk what i mean.
i dont get what you mean in the bolded section, not sure if its due to my reading comprehension or just the statement being hard to read in general

Anyways, afaik Soul Erasure=/= Soul destruction so that really doesn't help

Did you know that Subaru once beat Echidna and vomited in her chest? It was pretty gruesome but she allowed it so, meh
kasaneru LN

i dont get what you mean in the bolded section, not sure if its due to my reading comprehension or just the statement being hard to read in general
MB i didn't read erasure part. Also not to mention it's your reading comprehension due to me being flawless.

As Reiner waged a war against supporters of other verses, Success crept from behind them and asked:

"If all of these supporters were to come after, do you think you can win?"

Reiner simply looked at him and responded with a calm smile:

"Well, if they were to unleash their ultimate domain: Report this guy—it might cause me some trouble."

Success, holding back his concerns, looked at Reiner and asked:

"Then, would you lose?"

Reiner laughed and patted Success' shoulder:

"Nah, I'd win."

Saying this much, Reiner continued their onslaught against the other users.
Soon, the discussion ended, Reiner came out victorious.

Success couldn't help but look in awe at the sight before him. Looking towards Reiner, he asked the question:

"Are you the most confident because you are Reiner, or are you Reiner because you are the most confident?"

Reiner, placing a hand in their hip, replied to Success:

"When it comes to being cocky, my powers are truly majestic. Because throughout Vs battle wiki and debating, I alone am the oblivious one."

#Reineristhegoat #Badass

Last edited:
As Reiner waged a war against supporters of other verses, Success crept from behind them and asked:

"If all of these supporters were to come after, do you think you can win?"

Reiner simply looked at him and responded with a calm smile:

"Well, if they were to unleash their ultimate domain: Report this guy—it might cause me some trouble."

Success, holding back his concerns, looked at Reiner and asked:

"Then, would you lose?"

Reiner laughed and patted Success' shoulder:

"Nah, I'd win."

Saying this much, Reiner continued their onslaught of against the other users.
Soon, the discussion ended, Reiner came out victorious.

Success couldn't help but look in awe at the sight before him. Looking towards Reiner, he asked the question:

"Are you the most confident because you are Reiner, or are you Reiner because you are the most confident?"

Reiner, placing a hand in their hip, replied to Success:

"When it comes to being cocky, my powers are truly majestic. Because throughout Vs battle wiki and debating, I alone am the oblivious one."

#Reineristhegoat #Badass
the oblivious one 😭

Back