• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhmm, shouldn't immeasurable speed bypass even passive hax, be it EE and whatnot?
This and fra, I vote ben

Uhmm, shouldn't immeasurable speed bypass even passive hax, be it EE and whatnot?
This and fra, I vote ben
No. The failsafe just transforms Ben into an alien that is suited for the situation. But Ben doesn't have any alien that has resistance to EE.

No. The failsafe just transforms Ben into an alien that is suited for the situation. But Ben doesn't have any alien that has resistance to EE.
Yea...but he doesn't need to resist it. Immeasurable speed completely bypasses that...

It's why (forgive my derail) Goku constantly inconed rimuru. Immeasurable speed dodges passives that Goku couldn't resist...
Resistance isn't necessary

How exactly he gonna bypass EE? With what Alien?
Uhmm, dude?
The thing is immeasurable speed dodges passives and other forms of hax that don't have feats of interacting with immeasurable speed users..it doesn't grant resistance.
Basically, he transforms before the hax (in this case, either EE or soul hax) is even implemented.
See? Please? Or nah?

How exactly he gonna bypass EE? With what Alien?
Omnitrix was unaffected by Annhilargh gg.

Honestly, Omnitrix will dodge the sword itself as long as it has EE and get Ben away or whatever means necessary to save him. I believe since except Alien X nothing is restricted, there are dozens of ways he can save Ben. From speed to dimension travel to Teleportation.

Honestly, Omnitrix will dodge the sword itself as long as it has EE and get Ben away or whatever means necessary to save him. I believe since except Alien X nothing is restricted, there are dozens of ways he can save Ben. From speed to dimension travel to Teleportation.
I forgot about Clockwork...

Just joking. You looked nice person to talk with so ur first impression was good enough for me to remember.

Uhmm, dude?
Hi.
Basically, he transforms before the hax (in this case, either EE or soul hax) is even implemented.
Ok, he transforma into a Alien... And what stomps this aliens for getting erased?
See? Please? Or nah?
Yeah, i don't understand you argument, you say he gonna transform before the attack destroy him, but he still gonna get killed by the attack after transforming.

True...🤔

Honestly, Omnitrix will dodge the sword itself as long as it has EE and get Ben away or whatever means necessary to save him.
Well, It depends, since they start 10 meters apart, Reinhard attack is AoE, and he have a guaranted hit on his first attack, unless Ben have previous knowlegement and can telerport out Reinhard attack range, he would get hit.

But If he can, he should be fine.

Fr tho, I actually enjoy you. Probably to an unhealthy degree, admittedly. You're too lovable😊
images_6.jpg

I...I....It's not like I want you to continue or anything lol.
I'm coming rq.

quick reminder that Reinhard would instead opt for Sleep manipulation if thats the more likely wincon for him 💀
Ig...
Still, is that really a win con?
This Ben has thought based transformation.
Felt iirc still had enough cognitive ability to glare and curse before she dropped. Upon feeling its effects, Ben should be able to transform into another alien to instantly dissolve the ability (given new aliens don't carry damage inflicted on prior aliens afaik) or opt for terraspin that resists mana based attacks (if reinhard drains energy to achieve this)...

Inorganic aliens should resist his sleep hax too, I think?

Ig...
Still, is that really a win con?
This Ben has thought based transformation.
Felt iirc still had enough cognitive ability to glare and curse before she dropped. Upon feeling its effects, Ben should be able to transform into another alien to instantly dissolve the ability (given new aliens don't carry damage inflicted on prior aliens afaik) or opt for terraspin that resists mana based attacks (if reinhard drains energy to achieve this)...

Inorganic aliens should resist his sleep hax too, I think?
They might but Reinhard has thought based hax + perception boost + a blitzing amp in danger

They might but Reinhard has thought based hax + perception boost + a blitzing amp in danger
So their thought based hax should be relative in speed...
Perception boosts make things unfair until master control and transformation speed absolutely swats that.

Seriously, it's quite loud how the unequal speed is seemingly neglected on this thread.

Immeasurable speed evades hax here, even if they're passive.
Reinhard isn't gonna be accomplishing anything by opting for a kill move. He also isn't going to be attacking meaningfully if Ben decides to transform because he'd be transforming before anything was done and would still retain knowledge unlike Reinhard.
Ben essentially has an eternity of an eternity to figure out how to drop him with either his planetary and mftl range aliens, feedback, clockwork, NRG...

Are you sure you intend on leaving the omnitix' immeasurable speed intact?

Are you sure you intend on leaving the omnitix' immeasurable speed intact?
Even if that gets restricted, Omnitrix still have it's failsafe which reacts to EE. So it'll transform ben or save him by any means possible. And Ben being smart enough quickly realise that this guy is no small deal and will use hax based stuff.

But restricting failsafe itself will make the match stomp.

Also Omnitrix has resistance towards EE, as long as Omnitrix exist, Ben can be brought back.

Back