• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part I Hinata vs Base Rathalos

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 5.5 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Hinata: 1

Rathalos: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Can she hit him in the air? Also, how does she stop herself from being poisoned by his talons if she gets hit by them?

1: Hakke Kuushou

2: She can't necesarily, but she can see around her and try to prevent herself from getting hit.

I give it to Hinata wih mid diff due to enhanced senses to avoid getting hit, Her Gentle Fist to attack internal organs, and plus she may figure out after using lightning manipulation its increased effectiveness against Rathalos. Rathalos though is a big fast flying wyvern so it would be difficult to dodge attacks due to its size and speed. and its also fairly intelligent.

There are two values for City Block Level for early Naruto characters. One is 18.59 Tons of TnT, and one is like 43 Tons of TnT. The first is lower than Rathalos's, who has 22 Tons of TnT, but the second is def higher. IDK which one she scales to, though.

If it's the lower one then I think Rathalos's AP and Versatility advantage will give him the win. Also, isn't this Hinata really timid and... well cowardly isn't the right word, but not that brave? If so, then a big ass Dragon shooting fireballs, trying to pin you to the ground and eat you, poison you or all of the above at the same time is pretty ******* scary.

For some clarification, Hinata is fairly lower than Neji, but not a lot. And Neji > Base Rock Lee >>> Chuunin Exams Sasuke (who has the 43 ton calc)

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
If it's the lower one then I think Rathalos's AP and Versatility advantage will give him the win. Also, isn't this Hinata really timid and... well cowardly isn't the right word, but not that brave? If so, then a big ass Dragon shooting fireballs, trying to pin you to the ground and eat you, poison you or all of the above at the same time is pretty ******* scary.
She stopped being like that since her fight against Neji.

Back