• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the second part of the Naruto revision. The previous thread can be found here.

Things to discuss

• Sasuke's Fireball jutsu (Vap or Pulv)
  • Character AP Scaling
  • Haku's new speed feat
  • Scaling One Tailed Naruto and CM2 Sasuke to their Rasengan/Chidori clash
  • Key Revision
  • Part One Multipliers
  • Calcs to be used
For now, I think thats all that needs to be discussed.

Sasuke's Fireball
So this is a big topic to discuss from the last thread. The main point is whether we should use Vaporization or Pulverization for Sasuke's feat from chapter 7.

Character AP Scaling
I made a Sandbox for the scaling of all of the characters from part 1. We should talk about how accurate this is and if anything needs to be changed. One thing I would appreciate some help with Choji's profile. There is a feat linked, but for some reason i can't access it.

Haku's Speed Feat
Haku has an impressive speed feat that gives MHS+ results. We can talk about how accurate the feat is and who it would scale to. I don't believe this would be an outlier which can be discussed in the thread.

Scaling One Tailed Naruto and CM2 Sasuke to their Rasengan/Chidori clash
At the end of Part one, Naruto and Sasuke have their Chidori and Rasengan clash. I believe they should scale to it since they were in the center of the explosion.

Key Revision
There was some talk about how to orginize the keys for some characters in part one. This is how i think they should look:

Key: Land of Waves/Chuunin Exam Preliminaries | Chuunin Exams/Konoha Crush | Sasuke Retrieval.

Part One Multipliers
So there are a bunch of multipliers from Part One. We have The Eight Gate Multipliers, CM (already being used), and Choji's Butterfly Mode. I think we should talk about how to implement these, if we even should.

Calcs to be used
These are all the current calcs for Part One that will be used for scaling.

Finally we're back in action! Great job Itachi and everyone involved, thanks for your hard work.

Shouldn't Sasuke's...Sasuke Retrival key have justification, since he does get much stronger than his Konoha Crush self.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
This was very annoying to make since i accidentally deleted my scaling sandbox and had to do it over.
Yea I figured something went wrong because it took so long. Great job though.

Also Haku's feat makes sense considering he can intercept Kakashi's Raikiri on two separate occasions.

Small Town Level+(Was easily overpowering Naruto during their fight and could harm him while he was boosted by Kurama's Chakra once he was able to predict his moves) Higher with CSM1

How is that?

> Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat jounin, higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke)

Which Jonin did Gaara defeat?

When was Gaara compared to CS1 Sasuke?

Konoha crush sasuke sasuke is high hypersonic, using the x10 CM2 multiplier he should be mhs and naturally 1 tailed naruto would scale And sasukes final valley base is ALOT stronger then his konoha crush key since he was stomping naruto until he used kn0

Chojis butterfly mode is a 100x amp

Opening the 1st gate is a 5x amp does anybody have the multipliers for other ones?

Damage3245 said:
> Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat jounin, higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke)

Which Jonin did Gaara defeat?

When was Gaara compared to CS1 Sasuke?
I don't remember the Jounin he defeated, thats his current justification on his profile.

During Konoha Crush Gaara fought CS1 Sasuke and was beating him. Sasuke was only able to hurt Gaara with his Chidori.

Didnt he also complete A rank missions which are intended for jonin? As well as being the sands greatest weapon

BlastX said:
Small Town Level+(Was easily overpowering Naruto during their fight and could harm him while he was boosted by Kurama's Chakra once he was able to predict his moves) Higher with CSM1
How is that?
Again, any thoughts?

> @Damage I know Baki is afraid of Gaara, not sure if that helps.

> As well as being the sands greatest weapon

Well, he is a Jinchuriki.

Okay, I read the thread and the sandbox. I disagree with scaling CS Sasuke and One Tail Naruto to Choji. Both can be Town level with the 10x multiplier and their rasengan and chidori clash.

I think we should remove the Choji scaling

M3X said:
Okay, I read the thread and the sandbox. I disagree with scaling CS Sasuke and One Tail Naruto to Choji. Both can be Town level with the 10x multiplier and their rasengan and chidori clash.

I think we should remove the Choji scaling
Ah, you reminded me something that i forgot about. Also thwy shouldn't be scaling to choji anyway since his feat isn't 7-C anymore. I forgot to remove that.

A question. What is the Low 7-C+ calc? With the + value, because KN0 feat isn't enough to get the +.

That's the baseline value to get the +, so you should put + to all Low 7-C ratings

So, CS2 Sasuke should be 34 Kilotons by being 10 times stronger, and One Tails Naruto also scales.

M3X said:
So, CS2 Sasuke should be 34 Kilotons by being 10 times stronger, and One Tails Naruto also scales.
For now, yeah. But after the Shippuden upgrades, they would scale higher than that, but thats for another day.

The 5 times multiplier for the First Gate works for AP as well. This should change the Tier of the characters

M3X said:
The 5 times multiplier for the First Gate works for AP as well. This should change the Tier of the characters
Lee scales higher than what the multiplier would give him. Unless i missed something.

Kid Kakashi and Kid Obito are able to survive Kakko's non-serious play, and he seems to be able to create a very small amount of damage to Kakko (even though Kakko doesn't seem to receive damage and no injuries),

so, scaling should be done to a high end like 7-C, i guess

However, Kid Kakashi should have 2 Key, after getting Obito's eyes, it looks like he is stronger, but still not equal to Kakko.

After Kakko became a little serious with him, he was able to easily destroy his sword from their clash, but his Raikiri is High 7-C because he can definitely damage to Kakko

Why would we scale Kakko to High 7-C?

He gets his scaling in the first place from Kid Kakashi and Obito.

Kid Kakashi

Before receiving Obito's eyes | After receiving Obito's eyes

Tier: 7-C | 7-C, High 7-C with Raikiri

Attack_Potency: Town level (Survived Kakko's unkempt fight, and seems to have slightly damaged him. he has been able to become Jounin since he was very young, should at least be compared to Past 1 Naruto) | Town level (Stronger than before), Large Town level with Raikiri (Killed Kakko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back