• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the High 7-C even coming from? I don't think there's any calcs on that level, unless I'm wrong.

@I am myself You are you; there hasn't been any CRT's to accept using those.

Damage3245 said:
@I am myself You are you; there hasn't been any CRT's to accept using those.
I remember you commented on Genma CRTs for 7-C, but that doesn't matter at all, because most Jounin will become High 7-C and Kakko will be one of them.

I guess this is a pretty suitable place to discuss them right?

No, they should be discussed in a different thread. This thread is to discuss Part One. I would appreciate it if you guys would stop derailing this thread.

There's an issue with the cement calc. I've left a comment on it.

EDIT: Wrath is also correct.

About Naruto and Sasuke scaling to their Chiridegan clash, well if you assume the explosion of the blast affected them then yes, they would scale, if they weren't affected by then no they wouldn't scale.

Has anybody ever calced temaris summon leveling a forest? Garras sand tsunami or kimmimaro braken dance? Those are just big AP feats I can think of

Some people asked for the former, but it won't scale to anyone cause it's done by a summon.

What do you guys think about some of the Sasuke retrieval arc characters getting upscaled from Low 7-C+ to 7-C?

Base Naruto (Sasuke Retrieval): Is stronger than his Konoha Crush self that is already Low 7-C+.

Kiba (Sasuke Retrieval): Beat Sakon, who's stronger than Jirobo, who's Low 7-C+. Sakon is also said to have easily defeated Sasuke Retrieval Sasuke, who's also Low 7-C+.

Shikamaru (Shadow Possession Jutsu): Nearly strangled CS2 Tayuya, who is already 7-C in the sandbox.

Neji (Sasuke Retrieval): Beat Kidomaru, who's stronger than Jirobo.

Rock Lee (Chunin Exams): This isn't upscaling to 7-C, but couldn't his Low 7-C+ get backscaled from the 5x Gates multiplier to find his base power?

Rock Lee (Sasuke Retrieval): Is scaled to Kiba, and knocked back Kimimaro.

Kankuro's Puppets (Sasuke Retrieval): Is said to be comparable to Temari, who's already 7-C, and easily defeated Sakon.

Jirobo (Curse Mark Stage 1): Stronger than his base form.

Kidomaru (Base and Curse Mark Stage 1): Stronger than base Jirobo (Base). Stronger than his own base form (CS1).

Tayuya (Base and Curse Mark Stage 1): Stronger than base Jirobo (Base). Stronger than her own base form (CS1).

Sakon (Base and Curse Mark Stage 1): Easily defeated Sasuke Retrieval Sasuke (Base). Stronger than his own base form (CS1).

Kimimaro (Base and Curse Mark Stage 1): Stronger than the combined force of the Sound Four (Base). Stronger than his own base form. (CS1)

This is Kabuto and Orochimaru pretty much ranking the Sound 4 and they pretty much agree that Jirobo is the weakest one

@UchihaSlayer You should add Sasuke from the Sasuke Retrival arc base, since after the ritual he is much stronger than Sasuke Retrival Base Naruto and comparable if not stronger than Sasuke Retrival Vermillion Naruto (KN0)

Yeah because naruto and sasuke on the roof were somewhat equal, but sasuke post ritual was low diffing naruto

BlastX said:
@UchihaSlayer You should add Sasuke from the Sasuke Retrival arc base, since after the ritual he is much stronger than Sasuke Retrival Base Naruto and comparable if not stronger than Sasuke Retrival Vermillion Naruto (KN0)
Yea makes sense.

I think it would be safer to leave them as Low 7-C+ instead of upscaling them.

Damage3245 said:
I think it would be safer to leave them as Low 7-C+ instead of upscaling them.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Low 7-C+ comes from Naruto's feat of stopping Orochimaru's snake, right? That feat is only about 1.7 kilotons away from baseline 7-C. Why wouldn't you just upscale those that are stronger at that point? Especially if some characters have a significant AP advantage over another (i.e. base Sakon and Sasuke, Kimimaro and the Sound Four, etc).

I agree with @LordTracer.

Wouldn't it make sense to upscale the characters that have shown significant growth from their Chuunin exam selves? Especially if they have feats of keeping up with 7-Cs or other characters that can stomp Low 7-Cs(such as Sasuke and the Sound 4).

Examining the scaling chain, it currently goes:

Gaara (Chunnin Exams) -> Naruto (Konoha Crush) -> Sasuke (Konoha Crush) -> Everyone else

With their justifications being:

Gaara: Small Town level+ (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat jounin, higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke)

Naruto: Small Town level+ (Damaged and defeated a partially transformed Gaara)

Sasuke: Small Town level+ (Comparable to Naruto, and could physically damage him)

The problem is that Gaara doesn't have a solid Small Town level+ feat as far as I'm aware.

Since he has a Multi-City Block calc listed in the OP, wouldn't we be able to scale him to that?

He can fight Naruto who's Low 7-C+ is that not enough? He pretty much stomped Sasuke as well.

Gaara scales to jonin. Just because he has a calc doesn't mean that's as strong as he gets.

This is assuming he scales to Jonins tho

AstralKing7 said:
Gaara scales to jonin. Just because he has a calc doesn't mean that's as strong as he gets.

This is assuming he scales to Jonins tho
Aren't jonin 7-C and not Low 7-C?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Damage Gaara also has a 7-C calc from the same fight that his 8-A calc comes from.
Does Gaara have any noteworthy feats prior to the Sasuke Retrieval Arc?

Also, couldn't we scale Rock Lee to Chunin Exams Arc Sasuke, and then scale Gaara to Rock Lee for crushing his limbs?

@Damage To my knowledge Gaara doesn't have any noteworthy feats until the last arc. Lee didn't fight in the Chuunin exams, why would we scale him to Sasuke?

> Lee didn't fight in the Chuunin exams, why would we scale him to Sasuke?

Err, didn't he? I remember Rock Lee having a few fights in the Chunin Exams. He kicked Sasuke into the air in his debut, and fought a few of the Sound Ninja.

Damage3245 said:
> Lee didn't fight in the Chuunin exams, why would we scale him to Sasuke?
Err, didn't he? I remember Rock Lee having a few fights in the Chunin Exams. He kicked Sasuke into the air in his debut, and fought a few of the Sound Ninja.
Thats not the Chuunin exams, thats the Preliminaries. They did that because they had too many people pass and they had to thin out the crowd.

I was thinking about, and first key Base Lee should scale fully to Low 7-C+, as he could damage Gaara witu his Taijutsu. Given that, his Gates form would scale 5 times his base, making him low end 7-C. I do remember Gaara tanking hits from Gate Lee with some type of armor, so I think he should scale with this specific jutsu. If not, then only Lee scales.

Gaara doesn't have any durability feats until he's actually hit by Rock Lee. I think it would be a mistake to say his durability must be Low 7-C+, considering the lack of feats.

He has. Gaara didn't improve until the Sasuke Retrival Arc. He has fought Low 7-C+ characters like Chunnin Exams Naruto and tanked blows from him. It wouldn't make any sense for a character who has a defense praised by everyone scale to "Unknown" or doesn't scale to Low 7-C+ like the others

Isn't the defense that is praised by everyone his automatic sand defense?

And the only reason Chunin Exams Arc Naruto is Low 7-C+ is from fighting Gaara. Whereas I think that Gaara (AP-wise at least) should be scaled from Rock Lee, who scales from Preliminary Arc Sasuke.

Then we found a problem. Gaara's durability is Low 7-C+, from the sandbox scaling. I can't see his AP being different from his durability tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back