• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Part 1 Naruto Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, where does the Small Town level+ rating comes from to scale like 70% of the cast? I mean, wich feat does someone had to scale to KN0 Naruto?

Yeah we all know that. But what makes other characters scale? That's what I meant

So, two questions.

Was Gaara killing a Jounin resolved? In-case not, as a... I don't know, six year old? Well, regardless, he killed his uncle Yashamaru, who was an anbu.

For Hinata, shouldn't her brief swapping of hands with Neji scale her to him, albeit heavily below? Sure, not the biggest hits due their style, but still, she first kept up with him and then hit him. Though I can see why it wouldn't fly, due to that being a big brain plan from Neji to seal away her arms' tenketsu.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The main scaling is from Naruto and Sasuke.
The issue is that it isn't just Naruto and Sasuke from which the main scaling is derived. It is the scaling from Gaara who currently does not scale to any Low 7-C+ feat.

The issue is that it isn't just Naruto and Sasuke from which the main scaling is derived. It is the scaling from Gaara who currently does not scale to any Low 7-C+ feat.

He scales to Naruto who does have the Low 7-C feat. Also Naruto took the full force of His chakra as well as Nejis rotation, so he should scale to that as well.

@Wrath of Itachi; base Gaara is not currently listed as scaling to KN0 Naruto.

We have no idea how durable Yashamaru is. I'd rather scale him to Rock Lee, who we do have a known durability for.

Damage3245 said:
We have no idea how durable Yashamaru is. I'd rather scale him to Rock Lee, who we do have a known durability for.
I'm not sure since Gaara doesn't go through any training from the preliminaries to the actual Chunin exams.

M3X said:
Yeah we all know that. But what makes other characters scale? That's what I meant
I meant KN0 Naruto.

Neji and the sound 4 and other chunins should be the only ones upscaling from that feat.

We all agreed on that from the last thread.

Idk about Gaara or rock Lee. Lee definitely scales with gates tho but I'm really not sure about base

You guys didn't get what I said. It doesn't matter who you think that should scale to KN0, EoS Sasuke was the only one who fought this Naruto, only.

Naruto had the Low 7-C+ during the Forest of Death, who fought KN0 from this arc? No one, you can't just say people scale to him because they seem to be stronger

You can't prove the forms are comparable in power. Using Kurama's chakra isn't proof

M3X said:
You can't prove the forms are comparable in power. Using Kurama's chakra isn't proof
Yes it is. Naruto got that power by lettig Kurama's influence take over, against Neji he was able to manipulate its chakra when he couldn't use his anymore.

No it isn't. It isn't proof because you can't prove the amount of chakra was the same on both occasions

M3X said:
No it isn't. It isn't proof because you can't prove the amount of chakra was the same on both occasions
Yes it is. We see Naruro flood his chakra system with Kurama's chakra which means he has access to a greater amount, we also see the chakra take form like it does against Haku. In fact Naruto most likely accessed more against Neji since we see it flood his chakra network.

No, it isn't.

We see Naruro flood his chakra system with Kurama's chakra which means he has access to a greater amount, we also see the chakra take form like it does against Haku

Different cases. The Naruto who fought Haku was dominated by Kurama, without the control of his actions. The Naruto who fought Neji just used Kurama's chakra in place of his own. He wasn't bloodlusted like KN0.

In fact Naruto most likely accessed more against Neji since we see it flood his chakra network.

No, again. The chakra network flooded by chakra means nothing. All chakra network from all ninjas are flooded by chakra, Naruto's chakra network was different because the type of chakra. That's not an argument

>Different cases. The Naruto who fought Haku was dominated by Kurama, without the control of his actions. The Naruto who fought Neji just used Kurama's chakra in place of your own. He wasn't bloodlusted like KN0.

And Kurama's chakra is far superior to Narutos chakra. Naruto was able to manipulate that chakra to form around his body when he fought Neji. It's also an established fact in Naruto that a Tailed Beast whos chakra is being contronled is superior to one thats going berserk. Also, you're comparing The Naruto that fought Haku to the one that fought Neji. The Naruto that performed the feat wasn't going berserk at all, he seemed somewhat calm.

>No, again. The chakra network flooded by chakra means nothing. All chakra network from all ninjas are flooded by chakra, Naruto's chakra network was different because the type of chakra. That's not an argument

It means everything, since Naruto is able to utilize it however hee needs to.

I know it's different cases, but Naruto always had more power when he was the one in control. For instance KCM was stronger than KN6 Naruto, and in the fight against Neji his form had almost the same visual cues as he did against Haku and Orochimaru albeit less feral and more in control. I don't think there's sufficient reason to differentiate the forms when there's no concrete reason or evidence to do so. Plus it will unnecessarily complicate the scaling, because now we're going to have to figure out how strong he was each time he accessed Kurama's chakra which is impossible to accurately quantify. So imo that approach will be messy in the long run, instead of working off of the current assumption which is that accessing Kurama's chakra in any significant amount puts him at around the same level. That's my two cents.

Well, we could say that he was possibly Low 7-C+, but I don't think it makes sense to scale Neji to full strength of his KN0 self. Neji's fighting style revolved around deflecting incoming attacks and he was still seriously damaged after it.

And we still need to assign ratings to Rock Lee and Gaara in that arc. They should both be City Block level, at least in base.

Well, Partially transformed Gaara stomped CS1 Sasuke and Naruto(for a little while) so what would he scale to?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Well, Partially transformed Gaara stomped CS1 Sasuke and Naruto(for a little while) so what would he scale to?
Low 7-C, higher with Partial Transformation would be his rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back