• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay trying and doing it are two different things though. He probably wouldn't be doing it as well as nightmare. Also what hax does THT really have?

I...am going to argue on that fear manipulation.

Is there anything said in the text that THT is causing him to be scared? Like physically putting in effort to make him scared? Because it doesn't seem like it.

THT scared a normal human being from what I remembered. And I mean...look at the thing! That's terrifying. It's not that it has fear manipulation. It just scared a guy

DaBigP said:
Can also seemingly extend its limbs too.

Oof, man I hope I did not mess up
Not arguing, but this gave me a funny thought.

THT: E X P A N D S arm

Nightmare: grabs

Also Nightmare: NOM

Extending limbs don't mean much when Nightmare could probably break them considering how thin they look, and they seem like they'd easily snap.

His extended melee range doesn't mean much when he still makes physical contact and has to get close. Nightmare can still hit him despite the range.

Fligjt don't mean too much when he still has to make physical contact and Nightmare is nigh invisible so he wouldn't know where to attack. Nightmare also has killing instinct and can teleport around.

I'm voting Nightmare due to better killing instinct and much more useful abilities

Yeah, TBH, I dunno if I can lean towards Nightmare anymore. I could also say Incon, but I need to see if any reasons for that are provided.

Jackythejack said:
Extending limbs don't mean much when Nightmare could probably break them considering how thin they look, and they seem like they'd easily snap.
His extended melee range doesn't mean much when he still makes physical contact and has to get close. Nightmare can still hit him despite the range.

Fligjt don't mean too much when he still has to make physical contact and Nightmare is nigh invisible so he wouldn't know where to attack. Nightmare also has killing instinct and can teleport around.

I'm voting Nightmare due to better killing instinct and much more useful abilities
He can't teleport

Yes, but doesn't really provide much...

I need to know if he uses ofte or if it's good enough since they are... wait, how far apart are they? Oh well, but I'm aware that it has teleportation.

Doesn't have teleportation, oof

But how willing is he to use invisibility?

Either way invisibility should still help. I doubt that THT is gonna be looking around specifically for some lights or whatever, and even if he finds them Nightmare could still move out of the way as THT practically has to slam into the ground to attack. Doesn't seem effective

Even then he wouldn't be jumpscaring the thing if they're in a fight yeah? Jumpscarig wouldn't be his only way of attacking considering all those natural sharp weapons he's got

Like...basically all the time.

Also you saying those claws are just for show? I'm almost certain he'd at least know how to use them. They're part of his natural physiology. He'd probably understand what to do with them. Same with, you know, biting and grabbing and such. Just because we haven't seen him use his claws doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to just swing his arms and stab

Range is extended melee vs. melee I think? Don't mean much

But the extended melee range doesn't mean much when it's basically based off extending easily snappable limbs and still physically attacking and getting close to your opponent. He still uses his actual body to fight and leaves himself vulnerable with every attack

I'm keeping my vote for now.

Besides, we don't want one of my inner voices dying to some giant floating thing, would we?

Back