• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which would be where the extended melee range comes from anyways I bet, considering jay he likely can barely reach ove this head with those limbs

Actually, it's by sheer size. And ye, it's only thin when it's extended.

Him using his body to attack is indeed a problem, but will put down Nightmare if he lands it. His dura is pretty good too.

Both of them are still physical attacks, and like I said, extended and thin limbs can be snapped real easily

Saying that everything but it's eyes are invisible. It's going to be difficult to spot eyes, I'd say. They do be a pretty small thing to notice.

So, yeah, not nope

OOF, I thought it meant it was invisible ONLY within cameras, my apologies for my ignorance and to come up with conclusions in a snap.

Anywho, Nightmares eyes are glowing red tho, yes? Wouldn't tell it THT where exactly he is? And so that he strikes at it at the right time? Or use that elasticity to just capture it and end it there?

In the middle of the day, according to SBA, I believe. So basically it's be difficult to notice anything glowing.

Oh, my goodness, NIGHTMARE COULD JUST TEAR THE ARMS APART FOR F**K'S SAKE! HOW IS A GIANT FLOATING BALLOON SKULL TO SEE HIM IN THAT CONDITION!?

"If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

Shouldn't it be night time so THT can see Nightmares eyes?

It's my too extreme in my opinion. Just makes Nightmare even stealthier. Makes it harder to see but not impossible. THT still had things in his favor

Night time makes it harder for it to see? So, uh, morning? Or is the current situation is just perfect for the fight? But ye, it isn't certainly impossible, just difficult for a giant thing to see.

No no I mean the current situation just makes it harder to see, not impossible. Even then during night time it's likelynstill be difficult.

Also I'd like to mention that every time THT misses A headbutt or something he's liable to hit the ground and hurt himself

Yeah, exactly.

At this point, I just don't care any longer. I just feel like retracting my vote at this point, I'm so annoyed.

Also I'd like to mention that every time THT misses A headbutt or something he's liable to hit the ground and hurt himself

Why would that hurt? also the thing is massive and, well, what is Nightmare suppose to bite? The limbs? Cause then the think just bites its head off or crushes it with weight.

I don't it will be that careless or irrational to make a mistake like that, he can use elasticity to just capture N to just end it there; but it being thin and nigh-invisibility makes it hard for it to go right for the blow. But THT has flight to avoid damage from Nightmare and has durability to survive its attacks.

That does it. I don't care any more.

Wouldn't THT STRETCH out it's limbs to attack from range? Because then Nightmare can grab the limbs and tear them apart. He can also turn invisible and keep away in range, so THT can't even find him. If it does attack with its limbs, Nightmare can still tear them off and if it's attacking head on, wellllll....

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, exactly.

At this point, I just don't care any longer. I just feel like retracting my vote at this point, I'm so annoyed.
What are you annoyed at?

I wanna take a break now...

Christian Higdon said:
That does it. I don't care any more.

Wouldn't THT STRETCH out it's limbs to attack from range? Because then Nightmare can grab the limbs and tear them apart. He can also turn invisible and keep away in range, so THT can't even find him. If it does attack with its limbs, Nightmare can still tear them off and if it's attacking head on, wellllll....
No, I said that it could capture it, I don't really see it "grabbing" it, more so bite it. THT can keep out of range too, so it will be difficult for N to attack. again, it has superior durability, Why do I always have to repeat that?

>keeps on debunking points when at this point, I'm near explosion

ELABORATE HOW HE'S GONNA SEE HIM, YOU SON OF A BI-

Canofswears

Not some it's attack, and as lifting strength is unknown it can't be said that it restrains Nightmare. Nightmare could probably just break its restraint to be completely. And even then there's such a big target to hit in THT and Nightmare is still a small mobile target, so it'd be difficult to hit.

Lifting strength is unknown for Nightmare as well, so it could possibly work to restrain Not Giygas. Yes, it's smoal bear vs big boi sans skeleton thing.

THT can also just fly

DaBigP said:
Lifting strength is unknown for Nightmare as well, so it could possibly work to restrain Not Giygas. Yes, it's smoal bear vs big boi sans skeleton thing.
THT can also just fly
Flight don't mean much when it still has to get close to attack

Yeeeeah, I'll just say inconclusive. It might not even be a fight as Nightmare just keeps jumping like a dog while THT doesn't notice him whilst floating.

I mean, they are still going by their strategies but willing to kill, but I'll let you have that one.

Yeah, Inconclusive FRA

Back