• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly think everything is wrong with Nightmare.

Still no clue who wins here. THT is big, but sometimes, size doesn't matter.

Well, the fact that he consistently tortures a child, and that in UCN, he's remade for pure revenge.

Anyways, if THT leaves at least one good spot open, I can imagine this going down:

Nightmare enters it's head and starts tearing it apart from the inside, until finally clawing out and giving him the answer he was looking for, "I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER." and tearing him up.

Christian Higdon said:
I honestly think everything is wrong with Nightmare.

Still no clue who wins here. THT is big, but sometimes, size doesn't matter.
Kinda does actually, when the damn thing has a good AP advantage due to being larger than an Elephant and rhinoceroses. So The Horrible thing FRA.

I dunno. Maybe he can literally somehow penetrate his skin and claw in.

Sadly, though, THT FRA. I'm getting a bit mad.

Christian Higdon said:
I dunno. Maybe he can literally somehow penetrate his skin and claw in.

Sadly, though, THT FRA. I'm getting a bit mad.
Eh, considering dura, AP and all...

No. It won't really do much too, probably just a little scratch to it honestly.

Also to be fair does the thing even really know how to fight? It doesn't seem to have a killing instinct so...I dunno

Jackythejack said:
Also to be fair does the thing even really know how to fight? It doesn't seem to have a killing instinct so...I dunno
SBA states that it's going under their original strategies, but willing to kill (even if they don't kill in character).

Even then it doesn't know how to fight,

so it'd just be a lot of humbling around. It's main strategy seems to just be following something. I dunno I'm just saying it seems heavily unskilled but eeeh

Still something vastly larger than an elephant, with minor fear manip and flight.

Then again Nightmare has invisibility, though eyes are visible.

At least that prevents it from being a stomp, I'll still keep my vote regardless.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a condescending jackass right now, not my intentions.

Well, I feel if THT can't fight that easily, then Nightmare'd use that to his advantage. Not in a Bugs manner, but he'd strike him as soon as he lets down his guard (if he does).

And I swear, if you debunk this (WHILE I HAVE HOPE), I will give up entirely.

To be fair though, an inexperienced fighter pretty much would leave a lot of opening, and considering that THT would have to rely on moving and charging...there's so much room for error on his part.

From the image of THT i see that his limbs are really thin; I think that Nightmare wouldn`t have problem tearing them apart. The biggest part of THT is his head and it`s difficult to me figure him headbutting Nightmare.

So going with Nightmare

Christian Higdon said:
Well, I feel if THT can't fight that easily, then Nightmare'd use that to his advantage. Not in a Bugs manner, but he'd strike him as soon as he lets down his guard (if he does).

And I swear, if you debunk this (WHILE I HAVE HOPE), I will give up entirely.
Again, durability (and size) will help a lot to defend against Nightmares attack. Despite it not knowing how to fight, it's sure as hell going to try to kill Nightmare. THT has hax too ya know.

I will argue that Invisibility will help tho

Back