• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Five Nights At Freddy’s VS Danganronpa
  • Base Junko is used
  • Speed will be equalized
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Battle takes place in Jabberwock Island
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

F5GrGQE.png

"I'm six stories tall while you're six feet under, agonizing over how you've been torn asunder!": 1 (Zurawi)
"You should have stayed at your horror attraction. Now you're overcome with despair as your remnants lie in disrepair": 1 (JustANormalLemon)
Incon: 2 (ShionAH, Doggo)

Last edited:
Some of those Immortalities on Springey are sus as all **** but uh...

Junko just talks to him. She does it often in-character and Springtrap seems to utterly lack being incapped by how ******* nasty Junko's SI is.

Some of those Immortalities on Springey are sus as all **** but uh...

Junko just talks to him. She does it often in-character and Springtrap seems to utterly lack being incapped by how ******* nasty Junko's SI is.
how do you SI a dead guy only moved by rage and desire to kill? I don't think spring trap has a functional mind

how do you SI a dead guy only moved by rage and desire to kill? I don't think spring trap has a functional mind
He can talk, can't he?

That's enough to say he has a functional mind, and enough to say Junko just SI's him. Not like she's gonna be running out of time, she's got enough Monokumas to literally bridge the gap between Earth and the sun while keeping the diameter of Earth, so really he can't get away from being talked to.

He can talk, can't he?

That's enough to say he has a functional mind, and enough to say Junko just SI's him. Not like she's gonna be running out of time, she's got enough Monokumas to literally bridge the gap between Earth and the sun while keeping the diameter of Earth, so really he can't get away from being talked to.
fair I guess, but how fast she can SI him?

I mean, if junko has unlimites mokumas to keep coming back and can end the battle with one sentence, I don't think he can win
"Purposely leaves flaws in her plans, so there is a small chance her plan will fail and she herself will be consumed by despair."
But yeah, I'll change it to Base Junko so she doesn't get the unlimited chances

2 questions: How many Monokumas does Junko have here?

Will Springtrap talk shit or just bullrush her?

I mean, if junko has unlimites mokumas to keep coming back and can end the battle with one sentence, I don't think he can win
A FEW sentences

Junko isn't DSaF Henry crazy with ending fights with SI, though she is better with it in every other category

Afton is incorpreal so how will Junko even see Afton?
Her speech reaches incorporeal ears, unless of course Afton has explicit proof he cannot hear the corporeal. And she doesn't need to see him to talk shit
Theres William (Spirit) and Agony they are in the same key but it would still be needed to specify since they change the outcome

Just make 2 ******* keys.

Her speech reaches incorporeal ears, unless of course Afton has explicit proof he cannot hear the corporeal. And she doesn't need to see him to talk shit
Why would she randomly try to convince nothing anyways what can she do about Afton corrupting her or making deadly illusions

Just make 2 ******* keys.
The only difference is personality and body type (incorpreal, corpreal) I dont think thats enough for a new key

Why would she randomly try to convince nothing anyways what can she do about Afton corrupting her or making deadly illusions

The only difference is personality and body type (incorpreal, corpreal) I dont think thats enough for a new key
Because she knows she's in a fight. And Afton requiring proof of consistently starting with that.

it is.

Because she knows she's in a fight. And Afton requiring proof of consistently starting with that.
He instantly did it while in his Agony form and while as an AI. He also used the illusions instantly against the nightguard over and over again driving the guy mad
Is there even rules for that? I dont think thats enough but if its enough I can fix that

I am voting Incon FRA, Junko can use her supposed busted SI to win while Afton can use his willpower to give himself time to use his own hax such as Corruption and Mind hax to come out on top it just depends on who does it better and thats basically impossible to know

So, I read Junko's profile and I don't know how Social Influencing would work on William, would he even listen? He listen to someone once and only becouse that person knew him and he reacted to that with anger.
Supernatural willpower, corruption and mind hax should gave win to William.

So, I read Junko's profile and I don't know how Social Influencing would work on William, would he even listen? He listen to someone once and only becouse that person knew him and he reacted to that with anger.
Supernatural willpower, corruption and mind hax should gave win to William.
I mean if her social influence is not that good then yes Agony wont give a **** since william at this point became a being that is pure agony

Back