• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, after a while, I realized that Spender's speed feat wasn't actually done through his sheer movements, but rather because he was in Spirit Trance.

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-245

If you look at his eyes, they are glowing like all Spectral's eyes glow when they're in Spirit Trance, and it honestly makes sense that he can't actually move that fast.

So, I suggest we change the speed of the verse to Subsonic going off of this character's reaction to electricty moving in air, which was calced to move that fast. The speed while being in Spirit Trance should be MHS, though.

Yeah, makes sense to me. It's a little hard to tell at first glance, but I think even ignoring the eyes it's obvious Lucifer took control for at least a few seconds. It'd be more consistant with other feats through out the verse and you've even got a convenient calc already which is more then I can get.

Since Apies and myself are about the only people who are knowledgeable on Paranatural, I'll implement the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back