• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Alright, seriously, everybody stop. I'm not having a thread this important be swallowed entirely by Dark's cancer.
It's a random shit series, so who cares?
I ******* care, you insignificant little roach. I built these threads with my blood, sweat and memes, while your little punkass barely showed up until Paradox 4. I finely crafted the cancer on display for all the worlds to see, while you were furiously drooling over your normie jokes, itching to use them and waste everyone's time. Hell, it's even in your official profile for ****'s sake. So pucker up or piss off princess, cause we're running this show the Crabster style.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Alright, seriously, everybody stop. I'm not having a thread this important be swallowed entirely by Dark's cancer.
I ******* care, you insignificant little roach. I built these threads with my blood, sweat and memes, while your little punkass barely showed up until Paradox 4. I finely crafted the cancer on display for all the worlds to see, while you were furiously drooling over your normie jokes, itching to use them and waste everyone's time. Hell, it's even in your official profile for ****'s sake. So pucker up or piss off princess, cause we're running this show the Crabster style.
You wasted everyone's time faaaaar faaaar more than I did by making these threads in the first place.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
You wasted everyone's time faaaaar faaaar more than I did by making these threads in the first place.
Oh dear, it appears our Edgy companion is developing impertinence. What say you, Seacreatureamalgamation?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
My time wasting is productive. Because of it we have profiles like 4Chan Shitler. At least, that's what I say to myself every night.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Little Boy Dumps Soda on Face-0
Little Boy Dumps Soda on Face-0

The **** was so intense, This boy spilled his own soda in the climax between Dark and Sekeleto
Shut up!...Baka!

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
My time wasting is productive. Because of it we have profiles like 4Chan Shitler. At least, that's what I say to myself every night.
4Chan Shitler was a joke profile that wasted everyone's time and so are profiles like it. Only the Spectral Destroyers are awesome.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
4Chan Shitler was a joke profile that wasted everyone's time and so are profiles like it. Only the Spectral Destroyers are awesome.
Bro, the Spectral Destroyers are so last week. IT'S ALL ABOUT MINECRAF PROFILS NOVV!!!!111111

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
How dare you say that about my most seriousest profile that totally isnt ripping off atleast 5 other pages at the same time

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Bro, the Spectral Destroyers are so last week. IT'S ALL ABOUT MINECRAF PROFILS NOVV!!!!111111
Nobody cares about your ancient Minecraft mod

Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
How dare you say that about my most seriousest profile that totally isnt ripping off atleast 5 other pages at the same time
Come at me, bro.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MLPlover and Sans2345 care!

Actually, shit, I don't want that kind of attention...

TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.
I spent over 3 hours making most of those forms and i had to rip of atleast 5 different pages just to bring 4chan Shitler to life, also that Adolf Hitler form was probably my most extensive photoshop yet (After T H A N O S, but nobody even remembers that page anymore)

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MLPlover and Sans2345 care!

Actually, shit, I don't want that kind of attention...
MLPlover said that Mayron can never die(which is BS)

Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.
I spent over 3 hours making most of those forms and i had to rip of atleast 5 different pages just to bring 4chan Shitler to life, also that Adolf Hitler form was probably my most extensive photoshop yet (After T H A N O S, but nobody even remembers that page anymore)
You still ripped off 5 pages.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.
And you still ripped off my page to make yours, before I "improved" it. Your point being?

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.
And you still ripped off my page to make yours, before I "improved" it. Your point being?
"His self-esteem(this was a stomp)"

You did not "improve" it at all.

What page are you talking about?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Everything is subjective, my...mild acquaintance.

Oh, and you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me. You know that Win is true.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Oh, and you can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me. You know that Win is true.

Neither can you.

He needs some milk.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Neither can you.
He needs some milk.

Wow dude, seriously? That meme is too dead even for you.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Neither can you.
He needs some milk.
Well, so are your memes.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Neither can you.
He needs some milk.
Well, so are your memes.
Name one (I swear, if you say Skeletor...).

Damn, is it getting sorta cramped in here? Can people stop quoting for a lil bit?

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Triggered
Come at me, bro.

Neither can you.
He needs some milk.
Well, so are your memes.
Name one (I swear, if you say Skeletor...).
Like you literally use Deviantart as a tool to make people cringe by leeching off of other Deviantart user arts

How is me showing a bunch of disgusting, shitty drawings for fun (that by the way have been deleted) "leeching" off of Deviantart? If anything, I'm giving them free exposure, if you can call it that.

Crabwhale said:
How is me showing a bunch of disgusting, shitty drawings for fun (that by the way have been deleted) "leeching" off of Deviantart? If anything, I'm giving them free exposure, if you can call it that.
Yeah, but you're using them as tools for cringivity.

Back