• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Logan doesnt take over again we should be fine

Saying Logan Paul 100,000 Times
Saying Logan Paul 100,000 Times

Slapping My Face 1,000,000 Times In One Video.
Slapping My Face 1,000,000 Times In One Video..

Welcome to die

I'd rather slap myself 1,000,000 times than say Logan Paul 100,000 times

Your cheek would quite literally have corroded away by that point (or at least been permanently scarred). Not that it matters, you'd be dead out of sleep deprivation before that.

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Û░òÙé¿ýèñÝâÇýØ╝) ft
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Û░òÙé¿ýèñÝâÇýØ╝) ft. TRANSFORMERS

Yes, this is what the Transformers fandom is like when it's not screeching over 34 year old kids' toys.

Crabwhale said:
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Û░òÙé¿ýèñÝâÇýØ╝) ft
PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (Û░òÙé¿ýèñÝâÇýØ╝) ft. TRANSFORMERS

Yes, this is what the Transformers fandom is like when it's not screeching over 34 year old kids' toys.
I should ban you for that

Or you could promote me.

Come on, my suggestion is much more appealing.

I'm not going to promote you

I don't even think I'm allowed to

Whenever I want to be gay, I watch this

AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-1
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-1

God is real

Pewdiepie Sings Despacito
Pewdiepie Sings Despacito

Seol404 said:
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-2
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-2
No, this is what real men listen to:

Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign - Shell Shocked feat Kill The Noise & Madsonik (Official Video)
Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign - Shell Shocked feat Kill The Noise & Madsonik (Official Video)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-3
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-3

I didn't say that was what real men listen to, I wouldnt know what real men listen to, I'm a woman, why would I know what real men listen to?

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-1534792256
AOA - ýººýØÇ ý╣ÿÙºê (Miniskirt) M V-1534792256
I didn't say that was what real men listen to, I wouldnt know what real men listen to, I'm a woman, why would I know what real men listen to?
Cause... Men are naturally attracted to women.

KSI vs Logan Paul press conference in a nutshell
KSI vs Logan Paul press conference in a nutshell

i don't think i've been happier on this wiki then the moment that i saw black and hostless weren't at the top anymore and that things were actually changing

Yellowpig10 said:
i don't think i've been happier on this wiki then the moment that i saw black and hostless weren't at the top anymore and that things were actually changing
IKR

Yellowpig10 said:
what about time you changed your username and your profile pic from Eternal Figure to Yellowpig10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back