• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
MaxForward Home Entertainment Presents:

Thebestthingsincepepsi
The most ambitious and memetastic crossover ever.

6 discs and over 1500 messages of non-stop memes.

Battle of the animu bois: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/56321

Muhammad Ali: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/57354

De-vas-tator: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/58307

Maximum Overdrive: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/59199

Asterix and Obelix: https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/61658

A series in review (Bonus Features): https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/63222

Prices:

DVD: $25 $10

Blu-ray: $50 $25

4K Blu-ray: $100 $50

To buy it, comment Despacito in the comment section, and I will comment Purchase Successful!

Wait, I'm the director shouldn't I at least get a free copy?

MaxForward said:
I'm planning on doing a reboot.
We can co-direct if you'd like. Though, not right now, cus one of the reasons I ended this thing was because it was getting in the way of a lot of people's other projects.

We can co-direct if you'd like. Though, not right now, cus one of the reasons I ended this thing was because it was getting in the way of a lot of people's other projects.

I'll do it when I finish Vailskibum94's page

MaxForward said:
K, but no Paradox in the name. That word has been beaten to death and we need something fresh.

We can co-direct if you'd like. Though, not right now, cus one of the reasons I ended this thing was because it was getting in the way of a lot of people's other projects. I'll do it when I finish Vailskibum94's page
K, but no Paradox in the name. That word has been beaten to death and we need something fresh.

K.

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Turbo-tastic, maybe?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Turbo-tastic, maybe?
That's too much 90's.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Turbo-tastic, maybe?
That's too much 90's.
How dare you insult Walt Disney!!!!!
Clash of the Titans Kraken (23)
Release the Kraken!!!!!

We can co-direct if you'd like. Though, not right now, cus one of the reasons I ended this thing was because it was getting in the way of a lot of people's other projects. I'll do it when I finish Vailskibum94's page

WAT ABOUT: "IT KEEPS HAPPENING"?

Rodri "Dante" said:
I'll do it when I finish Vailskibum94's pageK, but no Paradox in the name. That word has been beaten to death and we need something fresh. WAT ABOUT: "IT KEEPS HAPPENING"?
...Too real...

It's a bit too specific though. We'll need to think of something else.

By the way, what does everybody think of the amazing box art? Cause...I kinda made it...

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
What about "N-Sane"?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
What about "N-Sane"?
Then we'd have to make a triology and stop.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
What about "N-Sane"?
Then we'd have to make a triology and stop.
Is that good or bad?

You know what, screw it, we aren't making any threads of the sort for some time. We'll figure it out when we get there. Shouldn't be too hard. I mean, do you really think Not-Paradox 3: Muhammad Ali took any actual effort to come up with?

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
MaxForward said:
Despacito
Do you want to have 2 copies?
No, I want all of the copies.
This is now a hold-up. Nobody move or I'll do some real wierd shit with my tentacles. Just give me the boxsets and nobody gets hurt
Fam, you can't do anything with your tentacles that I haven't already done with someone else's tentacles.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

No homo, of course

Crabwhale said:
MaxForward said:
Despacito
Do you want to have 2 copies?
No, I want all of the copies.
This is now a hold-up. Nobody move or I'll do some real wierd shit with my tentacles. Just give me the boxsets and nobody gets hurt
Fam, you can't do anything with your tentacles that I haven't already done with someone else's tentacles.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

No homo, of course
Of course. btw fam, what do you think about me and Darkside finally settling the score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back