• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian x Seol would be a better movie than watching Infinity War
How dare you insult Infinity War!!!!!
Release the

K

R

A
K
E
N
!!!!!
Untitled presentation (11)
You've done it now.
Oh comeon, I would've seen Christian Higdon and Seol404 actually kiss in the movies if I weren't interuppted by all the Infinity War characters for not watching Infinity War

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian x Seol would be a better movie than watching Infinity War
How dare you insult Infinity War!!!!!
Release the

K

R

A

K
E
N
!!!!!
Untitled presentation (11)
You've done it now.
Oh comeon, I would've seen Christian Higdon and Seol404 actually kiss in the movies if I weren't interuppted by all the Infinity War characters for not watching Infinity War
Already begging for forgiveness? It's too late now. You must pay recompense for your transgressions.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Reverse card
NOT SO FAST

i'm not letting this ship sail!
XyzEffect-SP14-EN-C-1E
Your reverse is targeted and destroyed. Sorry.
Nou infinity
Nou blackhole
Images (8)
If this argument was about something else, i would've laughed there, but it isn't. Now i just want you to die by the Critic's Christmas Craze.
Be glad. It ain't the Nerd.

The Critic is dead by Logan Paul's hands.

Logan gets ripped to shreds and bent out of existence if this is in a real fight. In the wikia, the Critic's still taking this if he was a God-Mode.

This argument alone is childish. Why do this whole card ordeal? Why even argue over it? It's ridiculous, it's outlandish, it's a disgrace to my own verse as an entirety. Right? Okay, now for the worst part, you two could be very smart and successful people if deeds are done right, but what do you do? You do this!? What's wrong with you two?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Logan gets ripped to shreds and bent out of existence if this is in a real fight. In the wikia, the Critic's still taking this if he was a God-Mode.
HOSTLESS stomps the Critic.
Can't say no to that. The Critic would be an OP God-Mode but unless he pulls a Pewdiepie and reviews him, HOSTLESS eats him for dinner and burns Christmas.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS stomps the Critic.
Can't say no to that. The Critic would be an OP God-Mode but unless he pulls a Pewdiepie and reviews him, HOSTLESS eats him for dinner and burns Christmas.
Ok then. I think I got you beat.

Isn't it obvious HOSTLESS would win? You beat me here, but really? Logan's fair, but HOSTLESS is an absolute monster.

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Reverse card
NOT SO FAST

i'm not letting this ship sail!
XyzEffect-SP14-EN-C-1E
Your reverse is targeted and destroyed. Sorry.
Nou infinity
Nou blackhole
Images (8)
Download (9)
I negate your reversing my You Played Yourself card.
Played yourself
Played yourself
Nou blackhole
Fooledyou
Technicality easily destroys No u Blackhole.

Christian Higdon said:
This argument alone is childish. Why do this whole card ordeal? Why even argue over it? It's ridiculous, it's outlandish, it's a disgrace to my own verse as an entirety. Right? Okay, now for the worst part, you two could be very smart and successful people if deeds are done right, but what do you do? You do this!? What's wrong with you two?
I can confirm neither of us can do better

Come on guys, I leave for 4 hours and already this Thread goes to shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back