• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Why has no-one added my helpful additions to their pages like I asked them to
What was I supposed to add?

Seol404 said:
Meme Generation: Like all the others on the Paradox Threads, he is capable of generating a near-endless amount of memes. Memes, in turn, generate an amount of a certain phenomena, depending on the quality of the meme. These phenomena are typically negative (Like cringe, entropy, and disgust), though some are positive (Like laughter, kinship, and similar emotions), and will generate more of that phenomena the longer they are around.

Add this to notable attacks/techniques, make changes if you want.

Seol404 said:
Meme Generation: Like all the others on the Paradox Threads, he is capable of generating a near-endless amount of memes. Memes, in turn, generate an amount of a certain phenomena, depending on the quality of the meme. These phenomena are typically negative (Like cringe, entropy, and disgust), though some are positive (Like laughter, kinship, and similar emotions), and will generate more of that phenomena the longer they are around.
Add this to notable attacks/techniques, make changes if you want.
I added it to my powers and abilities, in my notable techniques I added Meme Release.

Uselessnoob245 said:
RIP RODRI, with the help of TheDarkSide857

North Korea's nuke would probably fizzle out and land somewhere in Africa of the Middle East

Hey guys, since this thread doesn't have much activity at the moment, I'd also like to elaborate on the OTHER reason I'm halting these Paradox threads for sometime, so excuse me if things get a bit real.

I've had a lot of ******* fun making these things (obviously, there's 5 of the damn bastards already). But I feel as if I'm having too MUCH fun. What I mean by that is that I haven't had time to focus on makig profiles lately because of them, if you haven't noticed. So, having less to do in regards to thread activity, I feel will allow me to spend more time "catching up", shall we say.

And we havn't even made it to post 300 yet

Seol404 said:
Don't you worry one bit, once Dark shows up again we'll probably make it to 500 posts in 3 seconds.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Don't you worry one bit, once Dark shows up again we'll probably make it to 500 posts in 3 seconds.
Your probably right

We really are. I feel like a previously unstoppable vehicle of carnage whose fuel is beginning to wane.
Yes, though WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER.

****, I just remembered I gotta make that profile.

Yes, we need more of that

BTW, on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the 4Chan Shitler page?

Back