• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not-Paradox: A series in review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
The legendary saga spanning 5 threads and nearly 1500 messages has finally concluded. But alas, we must not be sad because it ended, but smile because it happened. And in celebration of this momentous occasion, I have assembled a sort of timeline if you will, of this series, as well as generalization of it. So, prepare your anuses, cause this is gonna be a long one.

The saga first began with this thread: Battle of the animu bois it was called. At the time: a humble and quiet little thing that had all but been abandoned by me after a lack of activity. However, that would all change soon as Triple X replied to it. Both of use settled into our shtick, and it soon became a shitpost for the ages in of itself. Afterwards, other users joined in on the cancer "fun" and any attempts to get the thread back on track were completely thrown out the window. However, we soon realized that an "official" VS thread was probably not the best place to do that. And that conveniently leads to:

Not-Paradox 3, also known as the the Thread with no name and Paradox 3:Muhammad Ali (if you're dumb) is the first "true" entry into the series. And boy what an entry it was. Here, Triple X's and I's mutual frenemy relationship was solidified, TheDarkSide857 made his first noteworthy appearance and Seol, Yellow (then Eternal) and I had our first and last (for now) World War Cringe, in which tens of Deviantart INBM were launched by me and Yellow, while Seol did her own thing with Koreaboo and Weaboo compilations. Regardless, the war had severely spoiled the taste of the experience and we had the thread closed not long after. This thread also lead to the creation (or rather discovery) of 4Chan Shitler by Seol.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator was the next installment in the franchise. This thread would be by far the most chaotic as DarkSide, finally revealing his true meme power, along with myself and Triple X engaged in an extremely long and drawn-out battle regarding existence and our positions and actions within it. However, this thread does remain the only one where I scored a clear victory over Dark, as all our other confrontations were decisively stalemates. It is also here where X and I forged a true alliance among ourselves. Meanwhile, Seol desperately required bread. However, even though I did get both sides to chill in the end, the thread had been infested by walls of philosophical and condescending text, so it had to be closed once again.

Paradox 5: Maximum Overdrive succeeded it and was a thread of...surprisingly little cancer. Do not mistake, it too bore the Paradox staple with it's own collection of memes, shitposts and the such, though it was by far the most chill of the series. Not much at all happened in this thread, and if anything a lot of the users shared genuine opinions and comments with each-other, almost making it...a normal thread?! Anywho, it would appear as if this thread was merely the calm before the storm.

Paradox 6: Asterix and Obelix (if you know who they are, you are awesome) was the last and final installment in the Not-Paradox series. And oh boy, what a finale it was. DarkSide in particular stood out, providing a very sizable chunk of the thread's messages. And, although meme exhaustion set in for a time halfway through the thread, yet another war between I and Dark triggered the final stage of the cancer, rocketing the thread to OVER 500 messages in barely a few hours and concluding the series with a bang.

To all those who have stuck with this series, whether for good or for bad, I legitimately thank you, as although these threads have left me a little burnt out, they have also have reinvigorated my spirit and, I would like to think at least, a little of the community's spirit as well. So, pat your selves on the back, our shitty memes managed to loop back into infinity and make something amazing.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Good to see you're awake, who do you think won?
Reinhard Chazzdrich, their child, killed them both with the Power of Gay.

Btw, what do you think about the box art?

Crabwhale said:
The legendary saga spanning 5 threads and nearly 1500 messages has finally concluded. But alas, we must not be sad because it ended, but smile because it happened. And in celebration of this momentous occasion, I have assembled a sort of timeline if you will, of this series, as well as generalization of it. So, prepare your anuses, cause this is gonna be a long one.
The saga first began with this thread: Battle of the animu bois it was called. At the time: a humble and quiet little thing that had all but been abandoned by me after a lack of activity. However, that would all change soon as Triple X replied to it. Both of use settled into our shtick, and it soon became a shitpost for the ages in of itself. Afterwards, other users joined in on the cancer "fun" and any attempts to get the thread back on track were completely thrown out the window. However, we soon realized that an "official" VS thread was probably not the best place to do that. And that conveniently leads to:

Not-Paradox 3, also known as the the Thread with no name and Paradox 3:Muhammad Ali (if you're dumb) is the first "true" entry into the series. And boy what an entry it was. Here, Triple X's and I's mutual frenemy relationship was solidified, TheDarkSide857 made his first noteworthy appearance and Seol, Yellow (then Eternal) and I had our first and last (for now) World War Cringe, in which tens of Deviantart INBM were launched by me and Yellow, while Seol did her own thing with Koreaboo and Weaboo compilations. Regardless, the war had severely spoiled the taste of the experience and we had the thread closed not long after. This thread also lead to the creation (or rather discovery) of 4Chan Shitler by Seol.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator was the next installment in the franchise. This thread would be by far the most chaotic as DarkSide, finally revealing his true meme power, along with myself and Triple X engaged in an extremely long and drawn-out battle regarding existence and our positions and actions within it. However, this thread does remain the only one where I scored a clear victory over Dark, as all our other confrontations were decisively stalemates. It is also here where X and I forged a true alliance among ourselves. Meanwhile, Seol desperately required bread. However, even though I did get both sides to chill in the end, the thread had been infested by walls of philosophical and condescending text, so it had to be closed once again.

Paradox 5: Maximum Overdrive proceeded it and was a thread of...surprisingly little cancer. Do not mistake, it too bore the Paradox staple with it's own collection of memes, shitposts and the such, though it was by far the most chill of the series. Not much at all happened in this thread, and if anything a lot of the users shared genuine opinions and comments with each-other, almost making it...a normal thread?! Anywho, it would appear as if this thread was merely the calm before the storm.

Paradox 6: Asterix and Obelix (if you know who they are, you are awesome) was the last and final installment in the Not-Paradox series. And oh boy, what a finale it was. DarkSide in particular stood out, providing a very sizable chunk of the thread's messages. And, although meme exhaustion set in for a time halfway through the thread, yet another war between I and Dark triggered the final stage of the cancer, rocketing the thread to OVER 500 messages in barely a few hours and concluding the series with a bang.

To all those who have stuck with this series, whether for good or for bad, I legitimately thank you, as although these threads have left me a little burnt out, they have also have reinvigorated my spirit and, I would like to think at least, a little of the community's spirit as well. So, pat your selves on the back, our shitty memes managed to loop back into infinity and make something amazing.
Pfffft. There's gonna be a spinoff, don't worry.

Crabwhale said:
Duh, I know. I'm already working on the damn thing.
Please start getting back to making profiles, theres a reason it took me forever to finish 4Chan Shitler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back