• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video)
Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video)

As if Shitlers cancer needed to be spread more than it already is

Soel404 said:
This is not your ordinary Shitler's cancer anymore. It has A S C E N D E D.

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Mastered Super Shitler

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Pfffffft. Please. Your precious A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer regret its existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer's miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is paying the price for your mess, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer and it will drown in it. Your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is ******* dead, kiddo.

Nothing as above A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer, he is the very cancer itself, everytime you post cancer, Shitler absorbs it into his body, and it becomes his cancer, hes just that cancerous

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Pfffffft. Please. Your precious A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer regret its existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer's miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is paying the price for your mess, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer and it will drown in it. Your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is ******* dead, kiddo.
Stop DOING that, ya wee bastard.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
The paradox series, but every time Darkside reuses the navy seal meme, it gets faster.

10 seconds

Hes so cancerous infact, that even several days after making his page i'm only now getting close to finishing it

Crabwhale vs. Soel vs. Christian Higdon vs. Uselessnoob vs. MaxForward Soel404 Everyone is their IRL version Edited by Soel404 2 hours ago [CODE]Crabwhale [/CODE] 1 Kudos Crabwhale **** said:
i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty We're not talking about bringing equipment to the fight, if you thought that. Also, what shape are ya in, cus that's kind of important regardless? an hour ago

Code:
Eternal figure
Eternal figure well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really an hour ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale reply to #9 Eternal figure wrote: well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really Riiiiiight, so what you're saying in a nutshell: you're ******. an hour ago

Code:
Eternal figure
Eternal figure yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top Edited by Eternal figure an hour ago

Code:
T H O T S L A Y E R
T H O T S L A Y E R I wish to join this blood sport, it pleases me.

Nevermind Edited by T H O T S L A Y E R an hour ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale reply to #11 Eternal figure wrote: yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top Well, I could just bring my grandpa's old AK-47 into it. Not really fair, is it? an hour ago

Code:
Soel404
Soel404 reply to #7 Eternal figure wrote: i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty You should make a profile for yourself IRL, it doesn't have to be a self insert 7 minutes ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale Can we just take this entire thread and move it to the Paradox 6? 5 minutes ago

Code:
Soel404
Soel404 Yes 3 minutes ago Quote More
I may have outdone myself.

oCrabwhale said:
Crabwhale vs. Soel vs. Christian Higdon vs. Uselessnoob vs. MaxForward Soel404 Everyone is their IRL version Edited by Soel404 2 hours ago [CODE]Crabwhale [/CODE] 1 Kudos Crabwhale **** said:
i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty We're not talking about bringing equipment to the fight, if you thought that. Also, what shape are ya in, cus that's kind of important regardless? an hour ago

Code:
Eternal figure
Eternal figure well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really an hour ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale reply to #9 Eternal figure wrote: well it doesn't really matter if i can't bring weapons, i don't live in a place with alot of people so i don't get in any fights really Riiiiiight, so what you're saying in a nutshell: you're ******. an hour ago

Code:
Eternal figure
Eternal figure yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top Edited by Eternal figure an hour ago

Code:
T H O T S L A Y E R
T H O T S L A Y E R I wish to join this blood sport, it pleases me.

Nevermind Edited by T H O T S L A Y E R an hour ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale reply to #11 Eternal figure wrote: yeah basically, i thought i could bring tools, cause then i'd bring this metal rod thing i've got in my house, i use it like a bat but it's jagged at the top Well, I could just bring my grandpa's old AK-47 into it. Not really fair, is it? an hour ago

Code:
Soel404
Soel404 reply to #7 Eternal figure wrote: i'm not posting a self insert to the website for reasons to do with my verse and confusion with account names but if i was in this i would probably win cause i fight dirty You should make a profile for yourself IRL, it doesn't have to be a self insert 7 minutes ago

Code:
Crabwhale
Crabwhale Can we just take this entire thread and move it to the Paradox 6? 5 minutes ago

Code:
Soel404
Soel404 Yes 3 minutes ago Quote More
I may have outdone myself.
You just may have

Soel404 said:
Nothing as above A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer, he is the very cancer itself, everytime you post cancer, Shitler absorbs it into his body, and it becomes his cancer, hes just that cancerous
"Nothing is above A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer" Tronald Dump vs A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer.

Who wins?

Tronald Dump: 0

A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Pfffffft. Please. Your precious A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer regret its existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer's miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is paying the price for your mess, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer and it will drown in it. Your A S C E N D E D Shitler's cancer is ******* dead, kiddo.Stop DOING that, ya wee bastard.
TF Achievement My Robot Army
You'll take your prison with you!!!

Shockwave dotm g1 image 1 by barricade24-day49br
Oh, and how could we all forget their leader, Shockwave?

Fellas is it gay to be shockwave, I mean you literally shake men, and that must include their phalli. So technically, you're shaking a dude

I'm not done with Shitlers page yet, so please wait till then before starting a VS Debate between him and Dump

TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
"Nothing is above A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer"
Tronald Dump vs A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer.

Who wins?

You mean this guy?

Cyclopsduderobro
Yeah, the plastic's decent and the articulation is alright, but just look at that alt-mode. It's ******* ridicolous.

TheDarkSide857 said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Fellas is it gay to be shockwave, I mean you literally shake men, and that must include their phalli. So technically, you're shaking a dude
Vegeta-ss-a (1)
Your name is also above the hella gay blaster, so now you're also hella gay. Also, my species possesses no sexuality, so you cannot make me gay.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Vegeta-ss-a (1)
Your name is also above the hella gay blaster, so now you're also hella gay. Also, my species possesses no sexuality, so you cannot make me gay.
Alert! Alert! T H O T S L A Y E R's butthurtism levels are rising!​

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Soel404 said:
"Nothing is above A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer"
Tronald Dump vs A S C E N D E D Shitlers cancer.

Who wins?

You mean this guy?
Cyclopsduderobro
Yeah, the plastic's decent and the articulation is alright, but just look at that alt-mode. It's ******* ridicolous.

It's cannon is still powerful, though, and is possibly enough to eliminate a certain Crabwhale.

TheDarkSide857 said:
You'd better call the wambulance for me, then.
If you fail, we all die
(calls wambulance)
How will we die?
Read my profile, and you will note that my core contains numerous entities, combine this with the immeasurable cancer and spam stored within me, and nuclear fission occurs, with the violent emergence of both, combined. At that point, I'm not confident in everyone else's ability to contain the flood before it wipes out the entire wiki and beyond.

Back