• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
I don't know how to make A look like A╠º╠í╠«╠¬╠®╠á═Ä╠ª╠║═ô╠¬╠ƒ═ò═ê╠▓═ª═æ╠É═å═«╠æ═®╠ë═»╠ç╠Ü.
But you just did

Well cant you just copy paste it again

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome
Do NOT trigger my Grammar Nazi. You wouldn't like to see my Grammar Nazi.
Pfffffft. Please. Your precious Grammar Nazi is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your Grammar Nazi the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your Grammar Nazi regret its existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your Grammar Nazi's miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your Grammar Nazi, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your Grammar Nazi is paying the price for your mess, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your Grammar Nazi and it will drown in it. Your Grammar Nazi is ******* dead, kiddo.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome
Pfffffft. Please. Your precious Grammar Nazi is nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your Grammar Nazi the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make your Grammar Nazi regret its existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your Grammar Nazi's miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon your Grammar Nazi, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your Grammar Nazi is paying the price for your mess, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your Grammar Nazi and it will drown in it. Your Grammar Nazi is ******* dead, kiddo.
First off, copy-paste from Paradox 4.

Second off, go home Dark, you're drunk.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome

1. Of course that was expected. What else do you expect from someone as disgusting as myself?

TF Achievement My Robot Army
You'll take your prison with you!!!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome

1. Of course that was expected. What else do you expect from someone as disgusting as myself? 2.
God, by how much you spam that ******* picture I might have to add it to my Weaknesses.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome

1. Of course that was expected. What else do you expect from someone as disgusting as myself? 2.
God, by how much you spam that ******* picture I might have to add it to my Weaknesses.
How dare you disrespect Titanfall!!!!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome

Of course I don't disrespecc Titanfall, it's one of the best modern shooters in...well, ever. But you, Dark, you have destroyed that picture in my eyes. Now, whenever I see it, it will be contaminated by your foul presence. So in a way, you, Dark, have disrespected Titanfall, you Militia dog.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
*You're welcome

Of course I don't disrespecc Titanfall, it's one of the best modern shooters in...well, ever. But you, Dark, you have destroyed that picture in my eyes. Now, whenever I see it, it will be contaminated by your foul presence. So in a way, you, Dark, have disrespected Titanfall, you Militia dog.
Max-hoek-destinyweapon1
I'm gonna use this gun to take you out, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Artillery
Weaponized cringe launched against the Eternal figure, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.

Crabwhale said:
Artillery
Weaponized cringe launched against the Eternal figure, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.
Gettyimages-6490800781
Far more and bigger weaponized cringe launched against Crabwhale and Eternal Figure, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.

Yeah, two can play that game, buddy.

Eternal figure said:
Paradox3
all the cancer launched during the fight, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.(alderaan is the thread)
All the cancer is contained in this spaghetti, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.(alderaan is the thread.)

Uselessnoob245 said:
Eternal figure said:
Paradox3
all the cancer launched during the fight, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.(alderaan is the thread)
All the cancer is contained in this spaghetti, circa Not-Paradox 3, colorized.(alderaan is the thread.)
Death Star Explosion
Devaintart Cyber-Akuma destroying the Deviantart Death Star

Download (7)
Deviantart Cyber-Akuma splattering the Deviantart Spaghetti

Surrender

Maymaytooiguess
Firing of Memekiller Base to give the Galaxy Right Here all of the cancer.

Alderan isn't the thread, guys. If that were the case, that would mean I've achieved parallel dimension travel, which is most certainly not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back