• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont highlight things that arent important

MaxForward said:
Seol404 said:
Please dont highlight things that arent important
I breathe highlighting instead of oxygen and I drink highlights instead of water.
Yes, but you wern't given the power to highlight threads so you could highlisht trivial things like this, but yeah, on to the memes

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Crazy guy takes baseball bat to the nuts for fun-1534527746
Crazy guy takes baseball bat to the nuts for fun-1534527746
Why did he think that was a good idea?
who knows lol, i was really hoping i could get that video as the first post on this thread but you talked about how max shouldn't of highlighted first

Also, might as well drop this.

Dumbbuttrue
Me and Triple X summed up in one image.

Weird Al Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid-0
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid-0

This thread's national anthem.

TheDarkSide857 said:
I Wear Speedos Despacito Parody by Mikey Bustos
I Wear Speedos Despacito Parody by Mikey Bustos

Transformers The Movie - 8 - Hunger
Transformers The Movie - 8 - Hunger

My feelings towards Pepsi summed up in a single song.

Yes, the majority of my posts are going to be repurposing the Transformers 1986 soundtrack into things that are "relevant".

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Post if you have ligma
Dude, the Ligma meme is dead, only Sugondese people still care about it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Post if you have ligma
Dude, the Ligma meme is dead, only Sugondese people still care about it.
Sugondese people? What Sugondese people?
Icon ash pile 128x128
The ashes of the Sugondese people.
Sugondese nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back