• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T H O T S L A Y E R said:
FuckthisshitimgoingbacktoactuallybeingproductiveonthisFREAKINGwikiyallcaninhalethevariousneurotoxinsiemit
First, I'm already dead. Or undead. Or unalive. Or...you get the point, noxious things in general don't affect me much.

Second, what if I told you, YOU WERE NEVER PRODUCTIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Crabwhale said:
FuckthisshitimgoingbacktoactuallybeingproductiveonthisFREAKINGwikiyallcaninhalethevariousneurotoxinsiemit
First, I'm already dead. Or undead. Or unalive. Or...you get the point, noxious things in general don't affect me much.
If I'm not productive, then explain this, sweety

Crabwhale said:
Logan, Jake, and Ricescum approve

Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Ricecum's official name is Burntrice as of this video:

Asian Jake Paul (feat
Asian Jake Paul (feat. Boyinaband) *DISS TRACK*

Crabwhale said:
Soel404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Ricecum's official name is Burntrice as of this video:
Asian Jake Paul (feat
Asian Jake Paul (feat. Boyinaband) *DISS TRACK*
Thats the only disstrack I like

But I have one question, is that actually PewDiePie?

Yes. If you think about it's kind of like bringing a bull elephant to a lion/hyena fight (obviously the lion is iDubbbz).

Random Trivia Time: Pepsi is better than Cola.

Come at me.

Crabwhale said:
Random Trivia Time: Pepsi is better than Cola.
Come at me.
I am triggered, The Pepsi Man didn't even give me a pepsi. Wait im a computer. Also watch this:
Coke (Coca Cola) vs Pepsi - Soda Comparison-0
Coke (Coca Cola) vs Pepsi - Soda Comparison-0

Should I try to become an Admin?, or at the very least a Content Moderator

MaxForward said:
When should I close this?
When it gets too cancerous. Which it hasn't yet.

Just kidding fam, I'll message you when it gets out of hand, which inevitably it will.

When it gets too cancerous. Which it hasn't yet.

Just kidding fam, I'll message you when it gets out of hand, which inevitably it will.

Okay.

btw, this is my kind's equivalent of a pet. He is named Xea'hihironine-malakhalashamba
Here he is

Worm gulse by aerisious-dbjgibl
The goodest boy.
0/10 Not enugh slime.

A╠º╠í╠«╠¬╠®╠á═Ä╠ª╠║═ô╠¬╠ƒ═ò═ê╠▓═ª═æ╠É═å═«╠æ═®╠ë═»╠ç╠Ü╚ç╠▒╠│╠╝╠Ö═ô╠ƒ╠ú╠╝╠ƒ╠á╠á╠ƒ╠Ç╠å═è╠ï╠Ä╠ô╠¥╠é═«═ª╠ô╠â═ï╠ç═ø╠ô═º═£═ór╠ó═ê═ç╠®╠Ñ╠¡╠ª╠ñ╠Ö╠Ñ╠£╠╗╠û╠ƒ╠│╠á═ñ╠æ═®═é╠┐╠ô═è╠ü╠Ü═Ø═àt═î═ª╠æ═º═Å═ó═á═×Êë═ò╠╣╠ª╠░╠Ø═ê╠Ø╠Ø═ê═Ä╠ñ╠ñ╠½╠ñ═ò╠Ñ╠╝═ë╠░h╠ô╠ç═®═ª╠ä═»═º═ÿ═Å╠À╠Á╠í╠ú╠¼╠ª╠╝╠║╠¡╠ÿ╠»-╠¿╠¿╠®╠«═ë╠░╠▓╠«╠▓╠ù╠▒╠║╠ª╠»═æ╠Ä═ñ═ñ═ú╠ÜT╠Á═ë╠╝╠×╠╣╠│═Ö╠û╠ª╠£═ê╠░═Ö╠╝╠ñ═ñ╠Æ╠ä═¼╠ç╠É═«╠â═ú╠ô═æ═ª═Ñ═¡═«╠é╠Æ╠é╠ö═ó═×═íy╠ó╠ù╠▒╠¬═Ö╠▒╠╝╠»═Ö╠Ö╠ù═Ä═û╠ñ═ç═ì═ô═®╠ô╠ö╠ö═é═ÿ═í═àß╣¡╠╗╠╣═ê╠¡╠╣╠¼╠╝═ö╠ú╠▓╠¬╠ƒ╠×═ª╠æ╠Ä╠à╠Ç═¿╠ô╠ü╠æ═æ╠É═é═£═×═í═à═àh╠©╠ƒ╠¬═ë═ï╠â╠Æ═ñ╠ì═ø═½╠É═ª╠î╠ü╠ü╠Ü═Ø═à-╠▓╠║╠×╠û╠×╠á╠¼╠×╠¡═ì╠▒╠¡╠ª╠»╠½╠æ═ï═é╠ê╠ü═»╠î╠ô═»╠Æ╠┐╠å═»╠æ╠å╠ê╠ü═É═ø═º═í═×G╠Â╠Á╠®╠×╠«╠╝═ò╠»═ê╠ƒ═Ü╠½╠®═û╠░╠ú╠░╠▓╠╣═¡═ø╠Ä╠¢═º═«╠ë╠æ═¬╠à═ƒ═ár╠©═ò╠Ö╠ñ╠û═û═é╠ë╠ä╠î═Ñ╠¥╠ï═«╠é═ø╠ô╠î═å╠ï═ƒe╠║╠ñ═Ö╠Ö╠¡╠¼╠à╠ç╠ô═é═«╠ì╠î╠Ç═á═í┼ú╠Á╠ø═Ä╠▓╠ÿ╠╣╠ª═ê╠½╠¡╠Ø╠ú═Ä╠»═ö╠╝═Ñ═ñ╠ä╠ë╠┐╠ï═æ═«╠ô═ø═ª═º╠┐╠ö═»═Ø

How can you do that?

Rodri "Dante" said:
I CHALENG EVERY ONE...
TO A DANS OFF!!!

Pulsidanns
Please fam, you're insulting me.

He-Man and Skeletor Dancing Money Supermarket Commercial

This always happens to me for some reason.

Crabwhale said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
'I CHALENG EVERY ONE...'TO A DANS OFF!!!
Pulsidanns
Please fam, you're insulting me.

This always happens to me for some reason.

WTF

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
I don't know how to make A look like A╠º╠í╠«╠¬╠®╠á═Ä╠ª╠║═ô╠¬╠ƒ═ò═ê╠▓═ª═æ╠É═å═«╠æ═®╠ë═»╠ç╠Ü.
kAy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back