• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale said:
No, plz, my parents will lock my Roblox account if you do that.
Do you really have a Roblox account?

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Ever heard of an opinion before? I'd rather listen to Justin Beiber collab with Nickleback-Actually, no i wouldn't. That would be pure evil.
you're the one that said death to despacito in a group that loves the song, you invaded our opinions first
Still, it's your thoughts, and i have thoughts to-Wait, what's that? Justin's collabing with Nickleback? NO!
Pfft, both of you are thinking unthoughts.

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
**** no, even I'm not that much of a degenerate.
Good, because I that is something that would have actually warrented a permanent ban

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Good, because I that is something that would have actually warrented a permanent ba
Why don't you make a new rule to warn us, Any kid who plays Minecarft or Roblox should be banned to hell in JBW

Christian Higdon said:
Yikes, that would be too much. Don't people only play that for memes nowadays?
Yeah pretty much, and I was joking by the way

I do listen to this glorious melody to fall asleep every night though.

ROBLOX DEATH SOUND 10 HOURS D
ROBLOX DEATH SOUND 10 HOURS D

Puts John Williams and Beathoven to shame.

Guys, The Final Pam is fighting Chuck Norris in another thread

Uselessnoob245 said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
Good, because I that is something that would have actually warrented a permanent ba
Why don't you make a new rule to warn us, Any kid who plays Minecarft or Roblox should be banned to hell in JBW
Fam, I made an entire Minecraft verse. I should've been banned 76 thousand years ago and yet I'm a discussion mod.

Yo, btw, since I'm too lazy to post this on Seol's wall, should this be added to Pyro's and Pewds' profiles?

Crabwhale said:
Yo, btw, since I'm too lazy to post this on Seol's wall, should this be added to Pyro's and Pewds' profiles?
Maybe, but there wasnt a conclusion to that thread right?

As an inconclusive. Sorry for not including it, my brain tends to not be active at this time...or at any time really...

Crabwhale said:
As an inconclusive. Sorry for not including it, my brain tends to not be active at this time...or at any time really...
Yes, add it, I'll unlock Pewds so you can

What an appropriate quote. I got a better one from some dude obsessed with giant squid people:

The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
I think we've reached the point of no return.

Thankfully, all of us here are already far past the brink of sanity, so we should be fine.

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
He went on every wiki I've ever been on and even ones I've not, and spammed me again.
Had to block him
Yeah, me too. Thankfully, he followed me to only a single wiki though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back