• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas summons his Stand back to his side before suddenly flying upwards.

"We need to eliminate the User, Stephanie let's go." He says, swooping down and grabbing Stephanie.

"ARA ARA ARA!" Shoot to Thrill bellows as if to say something to Nick, then is reminded it can't understand it.

Joe de-creates the doors leading to inside of the RV, then he uses the the secret Joestar tecnique and runs away from the cloud.

The cloud ignores Joe, continuing to attack its current targets.

When Joe runs, he can see a trail of blood a few dozen feet away from where the man was punched out the window.

Joe creates a portal door on a wall of the alley, with the othe end being outside facing up, so that light may clear away the darkness.

The light shows the alley, which continues down. There's no more blood.

The vibrations knock away the cloud, causing it to fly away towards Joe.

"Damn German"

Joe mutters as he rushes inside the alley.

He then covers the entrace of the hallway with a portal door, while desummoning the one he previusly created.

Inside the alley Joe can see the man lying down, clearly wounded but not bleeding.

"You want to ******' die?" He says to Joe, seeing him.

The man doesn't seem to notice Nicholas, as the cloud that was following Joe shoots towards Joe yet again.

"You made a mistake to mess with LL Jay, now you're gonna learn a real lesson here." The man says

Shoot to Thrill realizes it's not going anywhere without assistance, and that even if it could having it's power massively constrained would do little good.

It looks down at it's user and with intense hatred attempts it's best to stir his mind to wake up.

Then when that doesn't work it punches him in the face.

Michael is jolted awake by the stand's angry punch, though he's a little hazy and missing a tooth.

Joe spots Nicholas above the man.

"No, you are the one that has made a mistake to mess with Joe Wright."

The old man rushes at the enemy stand user, with the hope that Nicholas would drop down and blow back the cloud.

Nicholas jets down with his Stand ability, having Don't Stop Me Now intercept the cloud and attempt to blow it away using its launching abilities.

"What in the **** happened? Where am I? Why are you out?!"

Shoot to Thrill shuts his mouth before convening everything it knows to Michael.

"Well...shit. If Back in Black couldn't do it, what can?"

Shoot to Thrill points at the ground, moving it's finger from it to the point of their attacker.

"Wait, you're not thinking...?"

"ARA!"

"Can we even use a mode after that?"

"ARA!"

Michael looks at the ground again. "Better than just sitting here on our asses. HARD AS A ROCK!"

Michael dives into the pavement, his Stand ability pushing the earth apart.

The cloud is blown away by Nicholas, but flies back to the side of LL, Who now notices him. A piece of cloud flies off of Jessica, Who is now free to breathe. The piece flies towards Nicholas

"Nice going, asshole," a muffled voice comes from underneath LL's feet.

Suddenly, a tall buff man appears right behind him, shaking off leftover dirt and rocks.

Shocked, LL sends the cloud straight for Michael's head.

"Why will none of you go away?" He screams

"You know, you really have to learn how to confront your problems," Michael says, being engulfed by the cloud, yet seemingly going on normally. "Take me for instance, I've been holding down a homicidal spirit for years now, decades actually, since I was a was just a little shit. All that anger, all that rage, bottled up and barely contained."

Michael then gets close enough to be distinguishable again, showing a bubble of air surrounding his head, preventing the cloud from suffocating him.

"But after all the shit I've been put through today, all the ******* idiots I've had to go past to finally restore my life to some peace and quiet this week, and everything you put me and my friends through...," Shoot to Thrill manifests behind Michael, looking like a lion in a spiked cage. "I think I'm just about ready to find out just how vicious my Stand can get."

Shoot to Thrill then begins pounding the man with every last bit of strength it has.

"ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA ARA!!!"

LL is absolutely blasted by the punches, blood shooting out every time a fist connect, eventually leaving him almost entirely red. With the last punch his head is taken clean off, torn from his body and launched at lightning speeds into the sky, eventually disappearing on the horizon of Lake Michigan.

The clouds clear, allowing everyone to breathe again, though some are out.

"Michael seems to have let out his rage on this man." Nicholas states, while DSMN is simultaneously writing things down.

"Yeah alright team, we diid iiiit," Michael collapses face first on the floor, out cold again.

"And he falls once again."

Joe says jokigly.

"Pick him up Nicholas, i'll go check how the others are."

The old man heads back to the RV.

Jessica is found huddling in a corner somewhere.

"Haaah! Sorry, is the fighting over? I really don't like blood, sorry.... sorr- Oh, it's just gramps."

Jessica clears her throat.

"Who needs healing?"

"Ah! Again? Hang on!"

Jude comes out and starts rapidly slapping Michael until he's fully healed. It then possesses the RV.

"Ok, you know what to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back