• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 7: Appetite For Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael flops down on the floor, releasing a grunt.

Shoot to Thrill is very much not pleased with the old man, and punches through a nearby pillow.

Stuffing is spread everywhere.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"I'll look around, Stephanie should use her ability too." Nicholas states, using his Stand's ability to quickly scour the building for anything else noteworthy.
There's a lot of cocaine and several shipment locations.

The shipments mostly go to Miami, but one is listed as heading to a penthouse in the Lake Point Tower.

"Alright then I guess its time to destroy this place" Otto says as his stands arms begin to violently vibrate before it sends out a max power shockwave to level the place.

"Chicago, huh? Well, I'm glad we're seeing all the American tourist towns. Maybe I could buy myself a souvenir if I'm lucky."

Nicholas begins moving around at extreme speeds, carrying everyone out of the building with his Stand before it collapses.

The greenhouses is absolutely leveled, completely collapsing and being reduced to rubble and dust.

Shoot to Thrill just glares at the arriving people, specifically the old man.

Shoot to Thrill stares at all the returned inhabitants, each one more hatefully than the last.

"Can't even protect your own stand user, you should feel ashemed."

Joe says while looking towards Shoot to Thrill.

Shoot to Thrill looks about ready to punch the old man's head off.

"Let's calm down here. Making the unstable Stand that isn't being restrained by its User angry right now doesn't seem like the best idea." Nicholas states as he starts the RV and begins driving, Don't Stop Me Now is partially manifested next to him.

"ARA!" Shoot to Thrill let's out a shout that seems to shake the whole RV, but does little beyond that, still fixated on the old man.

Joe doesn't give half a shit about the stand's responce.

He turns towards Nicholas, while keeping an eye on the stand.

"Anyway, we should get going, do you want to drive ?"

He asks.

Nicholas stops the RV.

"Get out, now!" He states, having DSMN open the door, grabbing whoever he can and bringing them outside.

Nicholas is able to take out Michael and Mame in time. The cloud seems to pull the door to the RV shut. Inside breathing immediately becomes harder.

A split second after being taken out, Shoot to Thrill punches a hole in the RV.

Blood comes out of it's hand, as well as Michael's.

"Dammit."

Joe makes Hello, Goodbye spawn a very large open Portal Door on the floor of the RV, with the other opening being outside.

He then jump in to the newly created "exit door".

When Nicholas touched the Cloud he could immediately feel the temperature heat up massively when he entered, to the point of being extremely painful.

Otto runs full force at the RVs window as he has his Stand appear and attempt to shatter the glass with Vibrations.

[If that works]

Otto then attempts to leap through the broken window.

Joe looks at the insides of the RV trought a windom and creates Portal Doors underneat the people still trapped within, to get them out of there.

Otto gets out while the RV is further destroyed, leaving several holes for escape.

A small chunk of cloud follows him out.

Overlord775 said:
Joe looks at the insides of the RV trought a windom and createss Portal Doors underneat the people still trapped within, to get them out of there.
Everyone is out, but the cloud simply sinks through the door with them, following everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back